Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Oh give me a break with the f'ing "patriot" call. You and I both know that some people will still be able to afford private health care. It's just that YOU might be priced out, just as many RIGHT NOW are priced out.

Sure you say, " you" for me wanting to see you taxed 8%. But aren't there thousands saying " you for not wanting to grant me any sort of healthcare"? Of course there are.

The question to my mind is, does it make sense to see more people receive some form of health insurance at the risk of increased private rate expenses/policies. There are of course pros and cons on both sides of the fence. I lean towards pro, but it's not by far a huge issue for me.

I mean, I'm government, so my health care plan is already set up for me. Any word on how I feel on the subject is just my opinion and won't affect me viscerally.

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Oh give me a break with the f'ing "patriot" call. You and I both know that some people will still be able to afford private health care. It's just that YOU might be priced out, just as many RIGHT NOW are priced out.
    I don't know if I would be priced out or not. The point is, you are enforcing an authoritarian plan that removes freedoms. That is not patriotic by any definition I am aware of.
    Sure you say, " you" for me wanting to see you taxed 8%. But aren't there thousands saying " you for not wanting to grant me any sort of healthcare"? Of course there are.
    Give it to them without removing my freedoms and I wouldn't have the same right to complain. I can still complain about the extra social spending, but not about taking away my rights.
    The question to my mind is, does it make sense to see more people receive some form of health insurance at the risk of increased private rate expenses/policies. There are of course pros and cons on both sides of the fence. I lean towards pro, but it's not by far a huge issue for me.
    That's the problem. You don't care how it hurts people.
    I mean, I'm government, so my health care plan is already set up for me. Any word on how I feel on the subject is just my opinion and won't affect me viscerally.
    I only see downfalls in what I have grown to expect in my coverage. To be any where near revenue neutral, you have to take away from the have's to give to the have-not's. I worked my ass off all my l8ife to be where I am. I don't care if I sound callous. Have most the others who cry about not having healthcare even tried to apply themselves in life as much as I have. Those who haven't tried don't deserve to take away from me.

Just Right of Atilla the Hun Yonivore's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Obama Death Panel "Rumors" - The Times Looks Everywhere But The Mirror
    THE PRESIDENT: So that’s where I think you just get into some very difficult moral issues. But that’s also a huge driver of cost, right?

I mean, the chronically ill and those toward the end of their lives are accounting for potentially 80 percent of the total health care bill out here.

LEONHARDT: So how do you — how do we deal with it?

THE PRESIDENT: Well, I think that there is going to have to be a conversation that is guided by doctors, scientists, ethicists. And then there is going to have to be a very difficult democratic conversation that takes place. It is very difficult to imagine the country making those decisions just through the normal political channels. And that’s part of why you have to have some independent group that can give you guidance. It’s not determinative, but I think has to be able to give you some guidance. And that’s part of what I suspect you’ll see emerging out of the various health care conversations that are taking place on the Hill right now.
    Yep, sounds like a "death panel" to me too. So, I guess Governor Palin got the idea from President Obama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With all these anti-vaxxers and conservatives dying from covid even though the vaccines are free and available for everyone, it is high time President Biden brings up the creation of death panels. It is god’s will that Joe was elected.

No sense in letting good ideas go unfulfilled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With all these anti-vaxxers and conservatives dying from covid even though the vaccines are free and available for everyone, it is high time President Biden brings up the creation of death panels. It is god’s will that Joe was elected.

No sense in letting good ideas go unfulfilled.
    You bumped this thread for that? I'm conservative and the the entire family is vaccinated. Happy trails.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You bumped this thread for that? I'm conservative and the the entire family is vaccinated. Happy trails.
    A conservative pussy, Karrins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm conservative...
    Not really. You’d drop your “conservative” ideals in a second if it meant reinstating republican leadership. You’re a party hack, not a conservative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're gullible is what you are.

You have been told to be "conservative" by your choice of news, and have, over the years, bought into it, and convinced yourself that what passes for conservatism these days somehow solves problems when, deep down, you know it doesn't.

You can't even be honest with yourself. smh

The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty, and violence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. You’d drop your “conservative” ideals in a second if it meant reinstating republican leadership. You’re a party hack, not a conservative.
    What is even funnier is that the MAGA s are death paneling themselves by not getting the vaccine.

Thread Information