Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I agree. The guy is an actual sports radio host, not some account exec wannabe.

I think he's filling in for the Andy Everett on the ticket on Thursday morning, at least I heard that on Friday's show.

Give us something new and exciting. Time to move on I guess.

Good luck to Duel on whatever is next for him.
    I heard so much about Paul Greco. I finally heard him and was not impressed at all!! The guy stuttered too much and didn't seem he knew what was going on. Maybe he had a bad day or something.

Pounding the Monkey
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll agree with you on the bad day. The guy absolutely kills it on SiriusXM with his show, but I'm sure getting thrown into someone elses show as a guest host is a little weird. It'd be like me coming to your job and trying to do that perfect.

Who knows though?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I like The Sports Grind. They talk sports all two hours! I know some people don't like them and don't think they know what they're talking about, but they're prove that a show doesn't have to resort to gimmicks(slobbering over Zone girls, Ancira, Tejeda or have "hollow award" hall of fame callers argue topics over the air waves). They're straight forward and informative....IMHO!!
    Last edited by rr2418; 01-29-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Pounding the Monkey
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That I totally agree with it. I'm not a bit guy either. I turn on Sports Talk radio to listen to sports talk not the I hear in the afternoon on the Suckit760. Tired of that schtick.

Pre Mature Smackulation
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't give a damn about the Ticket or ESPN, what I care about is good sports talk. All the that is out there right now needs to go. Let's see which station man's up first and gets the best talent.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    ...and now they are proud parents of two bas children.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    The last thing I posted was a quote from something called S_A_Longhorn who often posts in this forum. Btw, yes this really is Mike. Who are you S_A_Longhorn? How dare you say something like that about my 3 week old daughters. Is that how far America has bottomed in which some asshole decides he can say whatever he wants behind some anonymous moniker? You can say whatever you want about me but when you discuss my family that's grounds for an ass beating. I've read some of your other posts and based on what I've read regarding psychology you are a classic case of impotency. I hope that you're just some young common dip without a family because if you indeed do have kids of your own... than you're a bigger s bag than your previous posts suggest. My name is Mike Taylor. Who are you S_A_Longhorn? No way you have the balls to out yourself on this forum so I'll do you a solid.... email me at [email protected] and we can discuss this matter further... in private.. like real men. Kori, thanks for activating my account. I never post on these things b/c they're not for me.. they're for fans and listeners.. but I'm not going to stand for fecal matter like S_A_Longhorn going way over the top like that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Fecal matter?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I never post on these things b/c they're not for me.. they're for fans and listeners..
    Way to prop yourself up there big boy...

Pre Mature Smackulation
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey Mike, I agree that's BS, but dude if you spent more time worrying about your show rather than what people say about you, maybe your show would be better...Here is your show in a nuts ....Dingus, blah blah, D-bag, Blah blah, man-a-tainment, blah blah, see ya. How about mixing in more sports take? That would make the show much better.

Kooler than Jesus Nathan Explosion's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Way to prop yourself up there big boy...

Not a big Taylor honk, but what I think he meant was that he has a forum to voice his opinions, while us regular fans don't, so we flock to message boards like these.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did Duel even draw a paycheck for his time on the air? Pasacrita and Everett are technically unpaid, and only receive some sort of ad revenue split for the sponsor $$$ they've hustled into advertising on their show (Jakle confirmed this when she wrote about that talentless mouth-breather Peter Burns getting axed a couple of years ago, and then begging to get his sales job and show back). And those illiterate Sports Grinders obviously have a similar setup for their infomercial/show.

I assumed Duel and Minnix had a similar deal, so correct me if I'm wrong. In fact, I've heard Taylor mention a couple of times that he is the only salaried sports talk radio host in town.
    Last edited by screamformelongbeach; 01-31-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I will say that I do like Taylor cause he
    doesn't take any bs and is a straight foward guy. I like his take on stuff and does make me laugh lots of times. Only negative?? You guessed it. Cowboys cowboys and more cowboys 24/7. Even when football season's long over with. Other than that, got no problems with him or the show.

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    You can say whatever you want about me but when you discuss my family that's grounds for an ass beating.
    Should a paid radio broadcaster be making physical threats towards someone?

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Oh yeah and Mike Taylor, your show is stupid. You are a terrible radio host and your cute little saying grew old after 10 minutes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    Should a paid radio broadcaster be making physical threats towards someone?
    shut the up, let someone bring your kids into it and you will wanna beat some ass too

Pounding the Monkey
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh yeah and Mike Taylor, your show is stupid. You are a terrible radio host and your cute little saying grew old after 10 minutes.
    HAHA totally agree. It's kinda meant for de-da-de's. Love white-guy trying to be Mexican all the time. Is that racist?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Radio is one tough gig. Maybe they'll give Paul Greco a shot?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BS.. that's not mike taylor lol.. but i wouldn't hold it past mike taylor to come online and make a fool out of himself..

if it's really mike then i challenge you to confirm by saying it was you on the radio

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BS.. that's not mike taylor lol.. but i wouldn't hold it past mike taylor to come online and make a fool out of himself..

if it's really mike then i challenge you to confirm by saying it was you on the radio
    That is Mike Taylor. Check out his Twitter feed from a couple days ago, where he's asking Kori about activating an account here----->
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I registered 2 days ago but I'm still in "moderation" and can't post. What do I do? RT @koriellis What's up?
    30 Jan
    Are you the same @koriellis that runs that spurstalk.com?
    30 Jan
    Last edited by screamformelongbeach; 02-01-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Pre Mature Smackulation
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I heard it this morning that Greco will be co-hosting with that piece of crap Walter tomorrow on the 760. Wish it wasn't so damn early. Who the change that time? Dumb ass for sure.

At least Greco will keep him in check. He always rags on Walter which Uncle Andy never does.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

It's him.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That is Mike taylor. He mentioned yesterday that some dbag had said somethings about his kids on a forum.

Pounding the Monkey
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Greco is killing it this morning. Completely out performing Walter p. No Taylor today either. Nice

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Greco is killing it this morning. Completely out performing Walter p. No Taylor today either. Nice
    I concur.

Thread Information