Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Indy...

beat Tenn
    lose to Houston
    beat KC
    could beat Houston here if Houston has all they can get.

But lets give Indy....10 wins

Seattle....

beat Arizona
    beat Buffalo
    beat the Niners at home
    beat St.Louis

...that's 11 but lets say 10.

Washington

beat Baltimore
    could lose one of these two road games...Cleveland/Philly
    beat Dallas

...that's 9 maybe 10.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-04-2012 at 03:41 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'm simply telling you how it really is, if you can't handle the truth that's on you not me.
    52% > 70% = fat failure

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    More teams with winning records and more wins in total overall.
    The fact that the crap-ass AFC South has more winning teams than the NFC East says more about the tiness of the AFC this year than anything else, tbh......

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lmao JT making my sides hurt with him crying about racism against his white brethren.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Indys division being better than the NFC east

Now you're just trolling
    Are you deliberately being stupid? The winner of the NFC East will probably be a 9-7 or even 8-8 team. Meanwhile, the Texans have 11 wins and still haven't clinched yet. Why do RG3 nuthuggers act like the NFC East is something more than this season's partial birth abortion of a division?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Texans are all that division really has and they're benefiting quite a bit from a weak AFC, tbh....

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    ^

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Didn't I mention that I'm an historian? I deal in reality and facts. I don't play bull games. I know the history, I know what has and is really going on. I'm not going to bull about anything. I'm simply telling you how it really is, if you can't handle the truth that's on you not me.
    You deal in racism and hate mongering against your own race. You're a sad sack of and I hope you get Lou Gehrig's disease, you dirty racist.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Lmao JT making my sides hurt with him crying about racism against his white brethren.
    Leave the white man alone, he didn't do anything except get educated and decide to sell his less educated darker skinned brothers to do free labor. It's not his fault for tryna make money.

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Leave the white man alone, he didn't do anything except get educated and decide to sell his less educated darker skinned brothers to do free labor. It's not his fault for tryna make money.
    I totally agree with you.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The NFC East is is an embarrassment to the NFL this year. Between the Giants' regular season apathy, the Eagles' meltdown, Dallas underachieving (AGAIN), and the mediocrity of the Redskins, it's just a cesspool of ty football.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You deal in racism and hate mongering against your own race. You're a sad sack of and I hope you get Lou Gehrig's disease, you dirty racist.
    Calm down little fella, ok?

Trust me I'm totally up on all those white sprinters going back to pre 1900 and the great Lom Myers, cat held the American record from the 50 to the mile. I can name every single white running back of note, ever. I'm just as up on the white athlete, ok? The thing is this, they just don't match up. Do we need to play pretend and act like we do, why? When it comes to speed, quicks, agility, and size with all those the black athletes are the best in the world. If you can't handle the facts then you got a problem. If reality is too much for you, bummer.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Avante, I love trivia challenges. Name me every white player to ever play in the NFL. You've got 30 mins. If you don't, self banishment for a month. If you do, I'll quit posting for a year.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante, I love trivia challenges. Name me every white player to ever play in the NFL. You've got 30 mins. If you don't, self banishment for a month. If you do, I'll quit posting for a year.
    Obviously with...GOOGLE...that could be done just not in 30 mimutes, it would take awhile and it's boring, so nay.

But since you simply love trivia challenges, here ya go. All about white players.

1.Last Superbowl where one team had two white backs as starters?

2.The first time two white receivers on the same team both had 1000 yard seasons?

3.This team had two Heisman winners in the same backfield at the same time?

4.Two world class hurdlers who played in the NFL?

5.This school had two 1000 rushers who played on the same pro team, just not at the same time?

Good luck!

Veteran
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Avante, in your opinion who are the top ten safeties in the league right now?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Avante, in your opinion who are the top ten safeties in the league right now?
    With everyone healthy

1.Ed Reed
    2.Troy Palumalu
    3.Eric Berry
    4.Ryan Clark
    5.Adrian Wilson
    6.Malcolm Jenkins
    7.Earl Thomas
    8.Donte Whitner
    9.Dashone Goldson
    10.Jairius Byrd
    Last edited by Avante; 12-06-2012 at 02:49 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Not too bad...but Ed reed is one of the greatest players ever I have no idea how you screwed his name up.

You have Wilson and Jenkins too high with Thomas and Byrd too low.

Donte whitner really sucks though. I would replace him with Eric weddle.

1. Reed
    2. Troy
    3. Thomas
    4. Byrd
    5. Berry
    6. Goldson
    7. Jenkins
    8. weddle
    9. Decoud
    10. Moore

IMO

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Not too bad...but Ed reed is one of the greatest players ever I have no idea how you screwed his name up.

You have Wilson and Jenkins too high with Thomas and Byrd too low.

Donte whitner really sucks though. I would replace him with Eric weddle.

1. Reed
    2. Troy
    3. Thomas
    4. Byrd
    5. Berry
    6. Goldson
    7. Jenkins
    8. weddle
    9. Decoud
    10. Moore

IMO
    Eric Reid is a great hurdler out of LSU...my bad.

I get what that was all about, trust me big up on todays game, not just some dude stuck in those good old days. I just left a site breaking down points scored and given up. The Raiders a minus 121...ouch!

Veteran
    My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Wasn't about anything...I was just asking

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Calm down little fella, ok?

Trust me I'm totally up on all those white sprinters going back to pre 1900 and the great Lom Myers, cat held the American record from the 50 to the mile. I can name every single white running back of note, ever. I'm just as up on the white athlete, ok? The thing is this, they just don't match up. Do we need to play pretend and act like we do, why? When it comes to speed, quicks, agility, and size with all those the black athletes are the best in the world. If you can't handle the facts then you got a problem. If reality is too much for you, bummer.
    I just don't see how you can go around every day preaching this anti-white man sermon until the sun goes down and still expect us to let you through the front door at white church on Sunday.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I just don't see how you can go around every day preaching this anti-white man sermon until the sun goes down and still expect us to let you through the front door at white church on Sunday.
    post of the in year

Post Count
    While RG3 does do a lot of dump offs, the difference between him and Wilson is that they actually trust RG3 to take numerous shots down field. When you watch RG3 play you can tell he can easily make the throws and is pretty damn accurate. Wilson is actually having a solid year all things considered but as of now he has not shown an ability to consistently make actual throws outside of very accurate, quick, short dumps. He's effective in doing that - even more so than other QBS but he's clearly not the class RG3 or Luck is in.

Post Count
    Oh, and Luck is just a ridiculous QB/Football Player.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    While RG3 does do a lot of dump offs, the difference between him and Wilson is that they actually trust RG3 to take numerous shots down field. When you watch RG3 play you can tell he can easily make the throws and is pretty damn accurate. Wilson is actually having a solid year all things considered but as of now he has not shown an ability to consistently make actual throws outside of very accurate, quick, short dumps. He's effective in doing that - even more so than other QBS but he's clearly not the class RG3 or Luck is in.
    Yeah, RG3 >>> Wilson, it's not even a close call. When you watch Wilson it's obvious how much his height limits his ability to make throws in the pocket. He's having a great year for a rookie 3rd round pick but there's a ceiling on how good he'll be unless he becomes an insanely accurate passer.

Post Count
    I haven't been this hyped about the QB position in a while. There was a great stretch there with Brees, Brady, Manning. Then Rodgers (with a couple of those almost great guys like Ben, Romo, Rivers...) but then it started to really look bleak with a lot of busts. Now RG3 and Luck are here and they look really bad a**.

Thread Information