Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can the political forum be renamed "Spin Forum"? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, and it was a good point to bring up, and it would be in MY OPINION very likely to have happened. The FACTS I posted however are Obamas criminal acts and policies that you avoid to admit are criminal and impeachable, and yall avoid calling for both impeachment for and criminal trial for such blatant factual acts.
    The problem is that you're not convincing in your arguments. Could he be impeached and charged criminally? Sure. What we're all here missing is what's the compelling argument that would make it so under this political climate.

That's what escapes you. A lot of people agree with the NDAA being , Barry's continuation on the erosion of civil liberties, the damages made by the Patriot Act, Barry's government being , etc etc etc.

You're far from the first or last to call out Barry (or dubya) on such transgressions.

The problem here is that you want other people to share your opinion without substantiating it. And you think anybody that thinks different is a 'sheep' or a 'hater'. And that really is, boiled down, the extent of your stupidity.

People will start agreeing with you when you make a cogent argument. Until then, it's more sheeeeeeeep!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Look I know your trolling ways don't allow you to not spin anything, but what I said was YOU are a fake lib shill siding with the libs of the board most of the time, that's a fact.

And I said, as many others times..that the other libs avoid these issues because it's their guy. Anything else you care to spin, fake libertarian? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My God ya'll can't be this stupid
    Sure but you keep grandstanding around the word impeachment.

You are wrong though. I posted fact. Obama has committed impeachable offenses. That's not opinion, it's fact. Your opinion is not better than fact.
    It's like you understand the mechanics but do not know the relevant importance, thus me saying that anything is an impeachable offense.

Anyway impeachment is handled by the house and they have a national security as well as a justice committee. While we are not privy to the legal justifications of such detaining, they are. Now if you were to have some of those types coming out and saying that they are not privy to such then I would give your position credence of a conspiracy. As of now I think your angst is misplaced by not being directed on those that can take action and more than a little tin foil hat.

So basically you think all of these guys are in on it too?

http://homeland.house.gov/about/membership

http://judiciary.house.gov/about/members.html

And if you do then why are you not calling them out rather than masturbating to POTUS youtubes and memes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NDAA was voted and passed by the same House that would need to impeach Barry for the NDAA... that's why your argument makes no sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is that you're not convincing in your arguments. Could he be impeached and charged criminally? Sure. What we're all here missing is what's the compelling argument that would make it so under this political climate.
    What people are missing here is that the term "political climate" is a cover to let him get away with such criminal acts, so are words like "rendition", "collateral damage", etc. I don't need to be any more convincing other than stating the facts. The fact is he has murdered Americans without due process. Nothing you can say, not even made up White house phrases, can change that fact.

That's what escapes you. A lot of people agree with the NDAA being , Barry's continuation on the erosion of civil liberties, the damages made by the Patriot Act, Barry's government being , etc etc etc.

You're far from the first or last to call out Barry (or dubya) on such transgressions.
    And, the difference is the measure of outrage, the hypocrisy between the two. Murder and anti-American policies are ok under Obama, as long as yall simply state that you don't like it, it's ok. lol

The problem here is that you want other people to share your opinion without substantiating it. And you think anybody that thinks different is a 'sheep' or a 'hater'. And that really is, boiled down, the extent of your stupidity.
    The extent of your stupidity is unknown to think that most people aren't sheep. MOST people have let these criminal acts go on. They use words like "collateral damage" and "political climate" to compromise the truth. That's sheepish and they are terms they fed you, and you ate it up. Most people have, that's realistic.

People will start agreeing with you when you make a cogent argument. Until then, it's more sheeeeeeeep!
    I already did. It's a fact, he is the 1st President ever to murder Americans without due process, proof, charge or trial. If someone needs to be told a story to add to the facts rather than accepting facts as they are, then that says more about you than it does me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NDAA was voted and passed by the same House that would need to impeach Barry for the NDAA... that's why your argument makes no sense.
    What does that have to do with your responsibility to call for his arrest and impeachment?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure but you keep grandstanding around the word impeachment.

It's like you understand the mechanics but do not know the relevant importance, thus me saying that anything is an impeachable offense.

Anyway impeachment is handled by the house and they have a national security as well as a justice committee. While we are not privy to the legal justifications of such detaining, they are. Now if you were to have some of those types coming out and saying that they are not privy to such then I would give your position credence of a conspiracy. As of now I think your angst is misplaced by not being directed on those that can take action and more than a little tin foil hat.

So basically you think all of these guys are in on it too?

http://homeland.house.gov/about/membership

http://judiciary.house.gov/about/members.html

And if you do then why are you not calling them out rather than masturbating to POTUS youtubes and memes?
    lol I guess you missed all my posting and dissing on all those jackasses too? Well that's very convenient.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol I guess you missed all my posting and dissing on all those jackasses too? Well that's very convenient.
    Please point them out would you. It's hard to discern if that is indeed the case through all the POTUS youtubes and memes. I checked the last two pages and this was consistent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What people are missing here is that the term "political climate" is a cover to let him get away with such criminal acts, so are words like "rendition", "collateral damage", etc. I don't need to be any more convincing other than stating the facts. The fact is he has murdered Americans without due process. Nothing you can say, not even made up White house phrases, can change that fact.
    Political climate means that the other branches of government that should hold him accountable for such transgressions are fully on board with it.

And, the difference is the measure of outrage, the hypocrisy between the two. Murder and anti-American policies are ok under Obama, as long as yall simply state that you don't like it, it's ok.
    Who said his policies are ok? Now you're making stuff up.

and lol @ measure of outrage. What 'measure of outrage' is posting youtubes and sheep! every 3 posts? Level 3, 4, 5?

The extent of your stupidity is unknown to think that most people aren't sheep. MOST people have let these criminal acts go on. They use words like "collateral damage" and "political climate" to compromise the truth. That's sheepish and they are terms they fed you, and you ate it up. Most people have, that's realistic.
    MOST people can't do about it (and that includes you). Might be news to you, but fighting the good fight on Spurstalk hasn't cost any government official their job yet.

More youtubes, pictures, and calling people sheep isn't changing that.

I already did. It's a fact, he is the 1st President ever to murder Americans without due process, proof, charge or trial. If someone needs to be told a story to add to the facts rather than accepting facts as they are, then that says more about you than it does me.
    So how does he gets impeached and charged criminally by the other branches of government that are responsible for that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does that have to do with your responsibility to call for his arrest and impeachment?
    My responsibility is to vote in representatives that share my views. None of them are calling for his arrest and impeachment at this time though (including those that don't share my views).

As a grown up, I know that posting youtubes and calling people that don't agree with me sheeeeeep! won't change that one bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please point them out would you. It's hard to discern if that is indeed the case through all the POTUS youtubes and memes. I checked the last two pages and this was consistent.
    Just off the top of my head really quick, gotta see my mom for dinner..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204512

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205139

I have defended Kucinich, although I still think he could have done a bit more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My responsibility is to vote in representatives that share my views. None of them are calling for his arrest and impeachment at this time though (including those that don't share my views).

As a grown up, I know that posting youtubes and calling people that don't agree with me sheeeeeep! won't change that one bit.
    But attacking someone every chance you get for posting makes a difference

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first president to murder americans without due process?

I'm sorry that I missed that one. No sense of history it would seem. Andrew Jackson. look him up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But attacking someone every chance you get for posting makes a difference
    Hey, I never said I wanted to change anybody. I do admit being amused by the 'measure of outrage' you display here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just off the top of my head really quick, gotta see my mom for dinner..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204512

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205139

I have defended Kucinich, although I still think he could have done a bit more.
    Yay more youtubes.

The first is about a POTUS campaign staffer. The second is from a rep where it is implied that she is a minion of Obama. The second link is almost entirely about the Obama administration with complaints that the GOP isn't doing enough.

You sit there and disclaim that your apolitical in this but your sources sure as are partisan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Political climate means that the other branches of government that should hold him accountable for such transgressions are fully on board with it.

Who said his policies are ok? Now you're making stuff up.

and lol @ measure of outrage. What 'measure of outrage' is posting youtubes and sheep! every 3 posts? Level 3, 4, 5?

MOST people can't do about it (and that includes you). Might be news to you, but fighting the good fight on Spurstalk hasn't cost any government official their job yet.

More youtubes, pictures, and calling people sheep isn't changing that.

So how does he gets impeached and charged criminally by the other branches of government that are responsible for that?
    It's ok to them because they aren't as outspoken as they were under Bush. As the great MLK said... Silence is betrayal.

I don't spend too much time fighting the good fight on Spurstalk, I don't live on here like some others, I have a life outside in the real world. Why would you assume such stupidity? lol I know, its a way of trying to smear me, so that way it will smear any other truths I bring up. lol More petty tactics.

Why do you fight the good fight on non issues that aren't as important as murdering Americans without proof, charge or trial by a President? lol

Oh well, See ya. I gotta go for now. It's been nice whoopin all your sorry spin master trolls this whole weekend. Have fun trying to gloat with the others just because I'm away. lol @ your fake victories

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, I never said I wanted to change anybody. I do admit being amused by the 'measure of outrage' you display here.
    I'm lmao at all of yalls spin, sheepish stupidity and hypocricy lol

Goodbye sheep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The first president to murder americans without due process?

I'm sorry that I missed that one. No sense of history it would seem. Andrew Jackson. look him up.

so you excuse Obamas murder of Americans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yay more youtubes.

The first is about a POTUS campaign staffer. The second is from a rep where it is implied that she is a minion of Obama. The second link is almost entirely about the Obama administration with complaints that the GOP isn't doing enough.

You sit there and disclaim that your apolitical in this but your sources sure as are partisan.
    Partisan to what?

Would you like to see my threads on Bush from 4, 5, 6 years ago? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you excuse Obamas murder of Americans?

Yeah that's what I said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm lmao at all of yalls spin, sheepish stupidity and hypocricy lol

Goodbye sheep
    making my point for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Partisan to what?
    Well the second link was about the liberal scourge. Teh first was going after POTUS his staff and reps that appeared to be supportive of POTUS.

Think about it a little. It's not too difficult I don't think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that's what I said.
    I like that you admitted in so many words that Obama is in fact a murderer of American citizens without due process of law

Now you can call for his arrest. It's ok, you can do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously though, I gotta go Cheers to the fake victories while I'm away lol

Thread Information