Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop trolling. Lakers can beat the Heat. Especially if Jordan Hill is healthy. Again, if the Lakers are an 8th seed in the East, I'm sure Miami will drop a few games to avoid them.

Dwight> Haslem
    Gasol/Clark> Bosh
    Artest< Lebron
    Kobe> Wade (If he's a facilitator)
    Nash> Chalmers

Bench

Meeks=Ray Allen
    Jamison= Lewis
    Blake= Coles

The only advantage is HCA but even their coach is about the same.
    Hmm..

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I'll prove my point in a week. They're playing again. If Kobe wasn't cold last time, it wouldve been a win for the Lakers. They're 4-1 in this new season for a reason. Kobe has found his niche.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Stop trolling. Lakers can beat the Heat. Especially if Jordan Hill is healthy. Again, if the Lakers are an 8th seed in the East, I'm sure Miami will drop a few games to avoid them.

Dwight> Haslem
    Gasol/Clark> Bosh
    Artest< Lebron
    Nash> Chalmers

Bench

Meeks=Ray Allen
    Jamison= Lewis
    Blake= Coles

Gasol and Clark better than Bosh?? Meeks is on the same level as Ray Allen???

Stupidity like this will easily have you replacing Lkr as the dumbest poster on ST.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    I'll prove my point in a week. They're playing again. If Kobe wasn't cold last time, it wouldve been a win for the Lakers. They're 4-1 in this new season for a reason. Kobe has found his niche.
    One regular season game will prove your point? You must be new to watching basketball because you're a ing idiot

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Got your feathers ruffled for sure. Only a dumbass would believe that. Even Laker fans won't buy that tbh. Shows your IQ fwiw. Too easy

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Pacers are pretty annoying, especially fake tough guys like Roy Hibbert and more so Danny Granger, Lance Stephenson and David West. They just annoy me now.. especially now that Paul George is crying like he is a superstar now that he has made one all star game.

To answer the question, i think LeBron and the Heat will be a lot more prepared this time around for the Pacers.. and they probably take the series in 5 or 6 tbh.. the Pacers are a shockingly bad offensive team at below 100 points per 100 possessions. Granger would help in that department but he is low % chucker who wont improve that much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dwight> Haslem
    Gasol/Clark> Bosh
    Artest<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Lebron
    Nash> Chalmers

Bench

Meeks=Ray Allen
    Jamison= Lewis
    Blake= Coles

Fixed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regular season threads provide some of the best reading material of the year, tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    tbh rondo-less celtics have a better chance

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    the Pacers also get an abundance of biased calls, particularly on defense, Miami doesn't get anymore, tbh..
    Who's biased now?

The refs are just coasting tbh. When the playoffs begin, Miami will be getting calls left and right. , all OKC had to do was breath in Lebron and Wade's direction and they were shooting freethrows last year. Miami doesn't get anymore . Cute story though.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Got your feathers ruffled for sure. Only a dumbass would believe that. Even Laker fans won't buy that tbh. Shows your IQ fwiw. Too easy
    You were dumb enough to start this thread, so you believing the Lakers would have a chance against the Heat isn't far fetched.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Who's biased now?

The refs are just coasting tbh. When the playoffs begin, Miami will be getting calls left and right. , all OKC had to do was breath in Lebron and Wade's direction and they were shooting freethrows last year. Miami doesn't get anymore . Cute story though.
    You should really see a doctor about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My best guess... they can but they won't

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You were dumb enough to start this thread, so you believing the Lakers would have a chance against the Heat isn't far fetched.
    Just passing time here at work dude. You're so worked up and all taking seriously.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Bosh too soft though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how bout them lakers venti
    u kidding bro? Miami are gonna kill the Lakers.

Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    pacers would be a nightmare matchup for us and would cause us more trouble than any eastern team would. im guessing we're intentionally losing some games recently (probably not including this one though, pacers have a matchup advantage against us) in order to get close to NY so we can make a selection of our 1st and maybe 2nd round opponents. for example if the pacers finish #2, #3, #6 or #7 and we #1, we would not face them no sooner than the WCF, which they're not likely to make. if they finish #4, #5 or #8, we would purposefully drop to the #2 in order to avoid them as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Roy Hibbert is playing like so I say no. He needs to step up and improve. I hate the Heat but there aren't enough any great teams that can beat them. They're playing in the ty conference so going to the Finals is easier. I'd love to see Lebron attempt to make it to the Finals in the Western Conference.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    pacers would be a nightmare matchup for us and would cause us more trouble than any eastern team would. im guessing we're intentionally losing some games recently (probably not including this one though, pacers have a matchup advantage against us) in order to get close to NY so we can make a selection of our 1st and maybe 2nd round opponents. for example if the pacers finish #2, #3, #6 or #7 and we #1, we would not face them no sooner than the WCF, which they're not likely to make. if they finish #4, #5 or #8, we would purposefully drop to the #2 in order to avoid them as well.
    #realHeatFan
    #CountonLebron

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's the point of posting this, tbh?..
    lebron is a freak of nature dont get me wrong, a crazy talent.. but im still not convinced hes the guy the team can consistently rely on in crunch time... thats why i said there are some vets that are clutch though, allen, lewis, wade... but havent the pacers smashed them twice this year? i know its regular season and all but still thats got to bea confidence builder big time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't you people learned something from last season. Heat don't even get serious till June but I guess they should be start late May tbh, if there's one team who can beat them in the East it's going to be Melo and his Knicks.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I risked $1000 to win $500 on the Heat winning the East

and I don't even think I got bad odds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    if there's one team who can beat them in the East it's going to be Melo and his Knicks.
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it's a long shot but hey, TOSB Boston took them to 7 bruh, this year's Knicks can't do better?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know it's a long shot but hey, TOSB Boston took them to 7 bruh, this year's Knicks can't do better?
    Any team that has Carmelo, Amare or JR Smith is bound to lose the playoffs. The Knicks have all three of them.

Thread Information