Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Yeah, whatever Avante. Predicting Luck would throw some picks in a playoff game on the road in the rain when he's got half his offense on IR is a real bold prediction man. I'm through talking to you, you ing stain. It's not worth anyone's time. You don't want to talk to people here. You just want to be right and have people give you e-attention. So suck a duck, dip . Enjoy living vicariously through Russell Wilson's success. Clearly you have literally nothing better to do with your life.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah, whatever Avante. Predicting Luck would throw some picks in a playoff game on the road in the rain when he's got half his offense on IR is a real bold prediction man. I'm through talking to you, you ing stain. It's not worth anyone's time. You don't want to talk to people here. You just want to be right and have people give you e-attention. So suck a duck, dip . Enjoy living vicariously through Russell Wilson's success. Clearly you have literally nothing better to do with your life.
    Dude, it really hurts being as wrong as you were about this doesn't it? Why not be a man and say..."yeah Avante you were right"...instead of acting like some punk kid over this? Look at how you are acting because you were wrong. If ya recall small fry you're the one who brought all this ...ANDREW LUCK IS THE SON OF God...bull up. All I said was...Russell Wilson will be better....and he is small fry, so live with it.

Trust me guy nobody lives vicariously through some QB....hahahaha!!!!!!!! Did you really say that, hahahaha!!!!!!!!

I have no doubts that if it were Andrew Luck doing all the things RW has done you'd be singing a whole other song,. It would be.see see see I told you that Luck was.......what a shame it's me doing that instead isn't it midget?

Here ya go slugger

paste

The Indianapolis Colts were thrashed 43-22 by the New England Patriots on Saturday and quarterback Andrew Luck wasn't great. He was 20 for 41 passing with four interceptions and was unable to duplicate his heroic performance from the previous week against the Chiefs.

The Colts appear to be building something legitimate, but until Andrew Luck cleans himself up they won't get to play February football.

-

Look at me now slick, my Niners vs my QB I live vicariously through, I can't lose...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 01-13-2014 at 05:13 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Still going

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Bump

Thread Information