Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a white woman is the last woman i would want to date. They are just completely done after high school. if not high school then college.
    Agree. White girls decline faster than Greg Oden, tbh.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't own a gun or care for them. Guns are for weak people imo.
    Guns are awesome! If you don't like guns, then you're a pussy communist got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guns are awesome! If you don't like guns, then you're a pussy communist got.
    Guns are for people who are too weak to defend themselves without them. They have always been a compensator for weakness and always will be exactly that. That's the point of the invention of the gun in the first place.

You can pretend that guns are manly, but you'd be deluding yourself to reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like OP tried both.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guns are for people who are too weak to defend themselves without them. They have always been a compensator for weakness and always will be exactly that. That's the point of the invention of the gun in the first place.

You can pretend that guns are manly, but you'd be deluding yourself to reality.
    If you are being attacked by someone with a gun you are pretty much SOL without one yourself.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you are being attacked by someone with a gun .
    Move out of Ghetto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am death afraid of some random guy bombing my house with a fighter jet, that's why I have an anti-aircraft gun on my rooftop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    word, very short shelf life. checc out lindsey lohan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gotta admit, that strawberry Red hair looks amazing in the Sun

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Remove the oversized shirt and I bet she's still a knockout. She has one of the best natural s in Hollywood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like brett michaels without the bandana

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    n!gg3rs shouldn't criticize a superior race

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you are being attacked by someone with a gun you are pretty much SOL without one yourself.
    That doesn't address the underlying fact that the purpose of guns is to make up for weakness. The attacker in that scenario would have far less power without it. He's using it since he isn't very special without it and wants to be more intimidating and powerful. Needing one to defend against someone with one isn't an issue if there isn't a gun there in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    racism is the reason why the average IQ of US is "only" 100 rather than 60, imho.
    the average IQ is always 100 no matter what

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then I'm headed up to the Seattle area... Harbor Gig to be exact to hang out with this Asian chic for a week. I know... she's not white, but she thinks she is and that's all that matters to me.
    hahahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my op suck my .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my op suck my .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't address the underlying fact that the purpose of guns is to make up for weakness. The attacker in that scenario would have far less power without it. He's using it since he isn't very special without it and wants to be more intimidating and powerful. Needing one to defend against someone with one isn't an issue if there isn't a gun there in the first place.
    Hey, the bad guys have guns, so I'm damn well gonna have them. You can call me weak all you want (I'm not), but I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried to my grave by 6.

Besides, guns are cool as . If you ever actually owned or shot some, you'd know what I mean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, the bad guys have guns, so I'm damn well gonna have them. You can call me weak all you want (I'm not), but I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried to my grave by 6.

Besides, guns are cool as . If you ever actually owned or shot some, you'd know what I mean.
    Like I said, if there were no guns, the actual strongest people would have nothing to worry about. Guns just pussify the male species imo. Why work out when you can just pull a trigger?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The real purpose if guns is fighting oppressive governments and defense. Women can't defend themselves like men can without a gun and unfortunately pandora a box was opened long ago guns are part if the
    world we live in and bad guys will always have them. Just because I can dispatch most addailants
    with my bare hands doesn't mean I'm going to risk it and my
    families life. Just like that last guy said..carried by 12 judged by 6 etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, if there were no guns, the actual strongest people would have nothing to worry about. Guns just pussify the male species imo. Why work out when you can just pull a trigger?
    Why not work out AND have guns? Best of both worlds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not work out AND have guns? Best of both worlds.
    That works

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cliff Notes: A single Mom is nice
    The older and divorced ones, too!

Girls are nicer than guys period. The race doesn't matter.

Except the hood ones, the White trash and similars.

Most of the asians try to emulate black american acting like s. Chinese, Korean and Japanese kids dress like blacls, try to act blackie, they listen rap and other ty black music and treat the asian girls like black girls or... like trash. And they get scared when facing a White or black girl. A bunch of pussies.

I'm soo bad!
    Last edited by PingPong; 07-25-2014 at 07:46 PM.

Thread Information