Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Hope Conor gets KTFO!

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count
    I love cowboy but he did not win that fight. He was out struck and look tentative most of the fight.
    He did win by points though, Bendo had 0 takedowns. Cerrone not only landed some crucial head kicks, but he took Bendo down multiple times. Neither won the fight, because this fight could have gone to 5 rounds easily, but Cerrone did win by the point system.

stoppage justified.....

Post Count
    This dude is legit.

Mcgregor is dominating.

Post Count
    His cornerman didn't put enough vaseline. That can happen to any human with the contact of leather gloves, that's why vaseline is there

going after aldo after fight lol

Post Count
    We got a big fight on our hands coming up at featherweight. A really big one.

Believe.
    Post Count
    He's good, but I'm getting tired of his .

Love mcgregor. The Aldo fight is going to be so good

Believe.
    Post Count
    I think he should be fined for flipping off Siver before the fight, let alone for rushing to Aldo after it.

Post Count
    His at ude will certainly rub some people the wrong way but you can't deny his drawing power. This guy is on the verge of becoming a superstar in the sport. And he is incredibly talented. The power he has in this weight class is thudding and his confidence is through the roof.

Post Count
    I think he should be fined for flipping off Siver before the fight, let alone for rushing to Aldo after it.
    What does that accomplish? I'd rather focus on the actual fighting

Believe.
    Post Count
    What does that accomplish? I'd rather focus on the actual fighting
    Well, do you want the UFC to become a circus? They probably won't do it anyway.

Post Count
    Well, do you want the UFC to become a circus? They probably won't do it anyway.
    I would counter your point by stating that the emotion that runs through McGregor is what made him the star he is. If everything was so formal with every fight, then it would rather be mundane and not exciting.

Believe.
    Post Count
    I understand that people get pumped watching him do his . Don't you think people would get fined if they flipped off opponents in the NBA or NFL?

Post Count
    Decent card. McGregor is the real deal.

Glad to see Benson get the bad side of a close fight for once. I've had him beat in at least 2, maybe 3 other fights that he got, we'll say, fortunate judges cards on.

Dude has no right to be pissed off. He spent the entire fight retreating, and threw nothing but oblique kicks to point a guy who just fought like seven minutes ago.

Win 20–3 Josh Thomson Decision (split) UFC on Fox: Henderson vs. Thomson January 25, 2014 5 5:00 Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Loss 19–3 Anthony Pettis Verbal Submission (armbar) UFC 164 August 31, 2013 1 4:31 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States Lost the UFC Lightweight Championship.
    Win 19–2 Gilbert Melendez Decision (split) UFC on Fox: Henderson vs. Melendez April 20, 2013 5 5:00 San Jose, California, United States Defended the UFC Lightweight Championship.
    Win 18–2 Nate Diaz Decision (unanimous) UFC on Fox: Henderson vs. Diaz December 8, 2012 5 5:00 Seattle, Washington, United States Defended the UFC Lightweight Championship.
    Win 17–2 Frankie Edgar Decision (split) UFC 150 August 11, 2012 5 5:00 Denver, Colorado, United States Defended the UFC Lightweight Championship.
    Win 16–2 Frankie Edgar Decision (unanimous) UFC 144 February 26, 2012 5 5:00 Saitama, Japan Won the UFC Lightweight Championship; Fight of the Night.
    Win 15–2 Clay Guida Decision (unanimous) UFC on Fox: Velasquez vs. dos Santos November 12, 2011 3 5:00 Anaheim, California, United States UFC Lightweight le eliminator; Fight of the Night.
    Win 14–2 Jim Miller Decision (unanimous) UFC Live: Hardy vs. Lytle August 14, 2011 3 5:00 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
    Win 13–2 Mark Bocek Decision (unanimous) UFC 129 April 30, 2011 3 5:00 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Loss 12–2 Anthony Pettis Decision (unanimous) WEC 53 December 16, 2010 5 5:00 Glendale, Arizona, United States Lost the WEC Lightweight Championship; Fight of the Night; Fight of the Year.

Yeah, I don't feel too bad for him. He fights safe and never takes any risks.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Media scores for the Cowboy fight:

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/592...nson-Henderson

12/14 in favor of Bendo.

Post Count
    I understand that people get pumped watching him do his . Don't you think people would get fined if they flipped off opponents in the NBA or NFL?

It is different in the fight game. People tend to get more excited when these fights are personal. We just saw with Jones and DC. Trash talk and obnoxious jesters it's all part of fight hype.

Post Count
    The NBA and NFL is watered down in its current state. Fouls and "illegal" contact go against the very nature of the sport. So, I wouldn't use that as an actual example when referring to MMA.

Post Count
    Media scores for the Cowboy fight:

http://mmadecisions.com/decision/592...nson-Henderson

12/14 in favor of Bendo.
    Bad decision cost me 4-1 on the fight picks..

Believe.
    Post Count
    And I had the good intuition to pull out of this one

Post Count
    Point system considered Cowboy won with the take downs against the presumed wrestler

Believe.
    Post Count

Thread Information