Post Count
    dat class

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone else think Timmy has a great shot at All-NBA too? Obviously first team front court will be Lebron, Durant and Davis but after that he's as deserving as anyone. His main compe ion is the Gasols, Griffin, Aldridge, Cousins, Horford/Millsap and Cousins.

Most of the forwards who made an All-NBA team last year won't get it again, George, Noah, Howard, Love and Jefferson are almost certain to not be in it this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was? , I gotta pay closer attention. I forgot he decided not to get surgery. Oh well, Cousins.

He scored 38 pts (reminding everyone he deserves a spot in the ASG )., but overshadowed by Irving's 55-pt game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone else think Timmy has a great shot at All-NBA too? Obviously first team front court will be Lebron, Durant and Davis but after that he's as deserving as anyone. His main compe ion is the Gasols, Griffin, Aldridge, Cousins, Horford/Millsap and Cousins.

Most of the forwards who made an All-NBA team last year won't get it again, George, Noah, Howard, Love and Jefferson are almost certain to not be in it this year.
    I think he's got a good shot (and at the All-Defensive team too). Biggest obstacle, I feel, will be that Pop will lower his minutes in the second half of the season and those numbers will drop. And, while I want Timmy to make the teams, can't say that I'd blame Pop. He needs to let Duncan recover for the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mixed feelings. I'm happy for him and he deserves it, but I'd rather him get the time off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant over boggie and dirk..wow

He hardly played
    maybe Durant made it being the reigning MVP.
    #10 WC seed 2 OKC invites?

But CP3 over Lillard ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, would rather have him rest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can Tim just say it and not go? tbh

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what ya think. Tim wants to go to the all-star game. What man doesn't like praises. 10mins is not too much for an all-time great player. He won't even get off first gear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what ya think. Tim wants to go to the all-star game. What man doesn't like praises. 10mins is not too much for an all-time great player. He won't even get off first gear.
    Duncan, Popovich, Buford...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy should just keep throwing outlet passes every time he rebounds the ball.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please not during spurs games. Pop can't take any more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim should go for AMVP imho.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan, Popovich, Buford...
    Trust you they do. Even Bill and Sean say Duncan was a lil hurt he wasn't invited the last time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trust you they do. Even Bill and Sean say Duncan was a lil hurt he wasn't invited the last time.
    Any source? Didn't hear that one. Would be so not Tim if he did imho

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any source? Didn't hear that one. Would be so not Tim if he did imho
    Was it last year that tim missed the allstar game? Anyways they said it in the pregame commentary for the local feed. I probably can't find it. but can anyone else that religiously watch the games remember that certain bit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats to The Man TD!

Not just numbers this year but this is also the "lifetime achievement" vote from the coaches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was it last year that tim missed the allstar game? Anyways they said it in the pregame commentary for the local feed. I probably can't find it. but can anyone else that religiously watch the games remember that certain bit?
    I think it was Tony as the token spur last asg. I couldn't remember tho since asg has been .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan's response to hearing the news

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it was Tony as the token spur last asg. I couldn't remember tho since asg has been .
    Yeah. The whole event was last year too. But yeah they said it but tried not to make it seem like it hurt tim or anything. It was a brief part and could have been missed quickly. Don't trust me if you don't want to.
    Last edited by dabom; 01-29-2015 at 10:27 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Unfortunately, the coaches do NOT vote on that, the clueless fanboy media do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, the coaches do NOT vote on that, the clueless fanboy media do.
    Most of the media I saw had Timmy making the All Star game, but I agree it will come down to who gets the most hype by the end of the year. We'll need to finish with the #3 seed at worst for him to make it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get why fellow Spurs fans are tripping' about TD not getting "rest" by playing at the AS game. The league will have the week off and he'll get at most 8 minutes of action.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan has been by far the best Spur this year, tbh..he carried the team(along with Manu and Green) through what was statistically the toughest schedule in NBA history IIRC(December)..since when does the best player on the 6th seed in the West not make the All-Star game? The outrage is puzzling, tbh..

Pussy Cousins is becoming really overrated, but he did deserve it, although clearly not at Duncan's expense..Dominos making the team is a much worse selection, as he has missed a bunch of games, and now you have a 10th seeded team having 2 All-Stars..

It's funny seeing the reaction from vanilla NBA fans and media, though..why do they care so much about a glorified scrimmage? I'm never going to understand the obsession with regular season accolades and performances..

Thread Information