Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why not suspend him for the Adams' kick? That seemed more detrimental then the more recent version. Seems way to convenient.
    So your answer is to keep letting him get away with this bull ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond is ing re ed if he didn't think he was on thin ice after that last Adams kick that he got away with.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So your answer is to keep letting him get away with this bull ?
    Not at all. I'm just curious as to why wasn't he suspended prior to the game 4 incident.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. I'm just curious as to why wasn't he suspended prior to the game 4 incident.
    Because the NBA was being chicken s due to it being an important game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond is ing re ed if he didn't think he was on thin ice after that last Adams kick that he got away with.
    It helped win a road game. That's pretty important. It's not his fault the team couldn't blow out the Cavs at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because LeBron is a cry baby while Adams is real man.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    move by lebron, but Green is a dumb for doing that knowing where he stood with the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a Warrior fan. I just think that suspending Green was reactionary. He should've been suspended for the Adams fiasco more so than this incident. I don't really care who wins. I just revel in seeing LeBron lose.
    Of course it was reactionary and it's the NBAs own damn fault. They've turned a blind eye all playoffs, but when he did it again to Lebron, they had to do something. The man took a blatant shot to his nuts. Was it a full force punch, no. But it was still a shot.

And sure Lebron stepped over him, but Lebron hasnt painted himself into a corner with countless nut shots all playoffs long. Green was on thin ice by his own doing, and still decided to take a swipe again at someone's jewels. Had he just gotten up and into Lebrons face, he wouldn't have been suspended.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course it was reactionary and it's the NBAs own damn fault. They've turned a blind eye all playoffs, but when he did it again to Lebron, they had to do something. The man took a blatant shot to his nuts. Was it a full force punch, no. But it was still a shot.

And sure Lebron stepped over him, but Lebron hasnt painted himself into a corner with countless nut shots all playoffs long. Green was on thin ice by his own doing, and still decided to take a swipe again at someone's jewels. Had he just gotten up and into Lebrons face, he wouldn't have been suspended.
    Yeah. That makes sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the Cavs become the 1st team in Finals history to overcome a 3-1 deficit, it'll go down as one of the most genius, calculated mind games we have ever seen from a human being..

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    move by lebron, but Green is a dumb for doing that knowing where he stood with the league.
    Almost hard to blame Green for thinking he was bulletproof.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Almost hard to blame Green for thinking he was bulletproof.
    What do you mean ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you mean ?
    I'm thinking he means he thought he could get away with anything.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm thinking he means he thought he could get away with anything.
    ahh i see, Green needs to keep his emotions in check. This would never happen under a PJax or pop imho.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ahh i see, Green needs to keep his emotions in check. This would never happen under a PJax or pop imho.
    Though Bexar County Sheriff Deputies had to come out to the complex to keep Jackson from committing an intentional killing on the Popster.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lebron didn't bait Draymond into anything tbh. Draymond instigated all of the contact and was doing all of the baiting trying to get Lebron to lose his cool because he's a wannabe Rodman but he failed miserably and the blew up in his face.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron didn't bait Draymond into anything tbh. Draymond instigated all of the contact and was doing all of the baiting trying to get Lebron to lose his cool because he's a wannabe Rodman but he failed miserably and the blew up in his face.
    I have definitely noticed that he tries very hard to be like Rodman but lacks the intelligence and skill Rodman had when it came to getting into guys heads. To me he's more like Gary Payton when it comes to running his mouth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green would still be on the bench behind Bonner, or playing on the D league squad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Green would still be on the bench behind Bonner, or playing on the D league squad.
    If he wasn't emotional ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he wasn't emotional ?
    He's too emotional for Pop. He isn't 'over himself' as Pop would say.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's too emotional for Pop. He isn't 'over himself' as Pop would say.
    Lol no. Draymomd would be the 2nd best player on that team. So no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol no. Draymomd would be the 2nd best player on that team. So no.
    It's a joke man, calm down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.
    If one watches the context of the play, and also earlier in this game. For that matter other games.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you mean ?
    Yeah, he's just gotten away with that everyone else gets suspended for. You can tell by his smug reactions that he doesn't think they can touch him.

Thread Information