Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Most wins of all time with one team, es.
    But, he ed up there in '13. Sure, only myself will call him on it because SF can only dish it, but, Pop blew it and as long as I draw breath on ST I'm going to hold his DP (Displaced Person) feet to the fire.

If he's balloon headed enough to take the 2nd 5th, by God he should take the 1st 5th as well.

& I aim to make damn sure he does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, he ed up there in '13. Sure, only myself will call him on it because SF can only dish it, but, Pop blew it and as long as I draw breath on ST I'm going to hold his DP (Displaced Person) feet to the fire.

If he's balloon headed enough to take the 2nd 5th, by God he should take the 1st 5th as well.

It's futile. Looking back (and that's all any of this is) we see a ring. It hides '13 quite well. You do not, you see 4 lottery seasons, Spurs sweeping you in the 1st round and Dallas ushering Phil out of the NBA in style. You don't see a ring because ours is in your way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's futile. Looking back (and that's all any of this is) we see a ring. It hides '13 quite well. You do not, you see 4 lottery seasons, Spurs sweeping you in the 1st round and Dallas ushering Phil out of the NBA in style. You don't see a ring because ours is in your way.
    '13 ain't no mirage. It happened. And we ain't ever forgettin' it.

Nigh on 4 years later and you/SF still can't face it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You will point out your own hypocrisy as long as you draw breath?

It was winning the last game of the playoffs.

Now it's all winning the second time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dont care if Pop espouses infanticide, as long as Kobe doesnt ring.
    Tammy 6 *
    Kobe 5

* Tongue Ring

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We ain't had anybody to defend-justifiably since Reagan.

I don't begrudge your happiness on this you won fair in square so congrats! ....however, I'm going after the Orange Monkey with extreme derision..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't begrudge your happiness on this you won fair in square so congrats! ....however, I'm going after the Orange Monkey with extreme derision..
    ..make sure when your side leads you they don't break your nose.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    STFU, what has your coach done? Won a SINGLE championship. And Phil Jackson is a sucker who cant win without a loaded team in place. He hasnt done in New York. They suck ass because Phil.
    Salute to pop for keeping it 100 and keeping his foot on conservative snowflakes necks.

To my s....thanks for keeping it 100...Pop is one of a man. He has my utmost respect...

As for who's the best coach..I'm still torn....because I recognize Pop's genius when it comes to X's and O's...also I have throw out Phil's les with the Bulls because MJ was just a freak of Nature that we'll never see the likes of again so I cannot give Phil credit for that...

Phil Jackson Pro's - He managed in a Big Market...under bright lights and extreme pressure. He had to coach megalomaniacs and deal with their own ego and self importance. Don't get me wrong I love Shaq and Kobe (not even including MJ, Scottie, and Rodman's meglomania) but Shaq and Kobe my s were mutha ers to deal with....that wasn't easy...I do think Shaq was a weaker mind than Kobe....and if they played for Pop I think Pop would have turned Shaq into a got like did he Tammy....whereas he would have gotten so mad at Kobe's stubborness he would have traded his ass.

Phil Jackson Cons - Even though he coached meglomaniacs he didn't really know how to handle them. Phil caused drama, when he didnt have MJ, Kobe, or Shaq his coaching was less than steller. When he coached Gary Payton, the Child Molester Mail man, and Shaq he melted down and couldn't handle all the ego's. He constantly ran to the media to settle disputes.....he wrotes books on locker room , was mad at Kobe because Jeannie Buss was seemingly sexually attracted to Kobe and always talked about him like she wanted to ed him...has posters of that all over her house and all over the office. All of her passwords have the word Kobe in them. she's just gaga over that so I can see how Phil hated his ass. lol

Pop's Pro's - This dude is the real ing Zen master....he can manipulate anyone..routinely got his star players to take less money and buy into that team concept bull ...he's convinced Duncan to leave at least 80 million on the table over his career...and now Duncan is dam near broke and buying over sized shirts at Old Navy and ...Leaves carrot cake and other at their hotel doors to with them mentally. and basically he just strips his players of their manhood and turn them into gots. I've never really seen a Spurs player actually try to fight and defend themselves....So Pop is a mind controller....he's good at what he does and I have to give him credit for that ...Phil couldn't do it but Pop did that ...

Pop's Cons - can't handle players with ego's....will trade them if they show they're not willing to give up their manhood to him. he is very arrogant and egotistical himself. Pop is the Kobe Bryant of coaching he just does a good job of hiding that ..

right now it's a tie between Pop and Phil....I give the slight edge to Pop for being the master manipulator.
    Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 02-05-2017 at 10:52 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ..make sure when your side leads you they don't break your nose.
    I won't. I just can't support a guy like Trump who is not smart and who relies on others to make himself look good. All he did was play to racial fear and insults to get elected...that's easy work anyone can do that...He literally has the mind of a 10 yr old boy and to me that's not cool on the world stage. man do I long for the days of George Bush

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I won't. I just can't support a guy like Trump who is not smart and who relies on others to make himself look good. All he did was play to racial fear and insults to get elected...that's easy work anyone can do that...He literally has the mind of a 10 yr old boy and to me that's not cool on the world stage. man do I long for the days of George Bush
    & why not, he's as much a Republican as you are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & why not, he's as much a Republican as you are.
    he's not...his people come from the Klan. His dad was arrested at a Klan riot in the 30's. He is an opportunist....where ever the wind blows. But again he's just not a bright guy. He's basically paid people his whole life to do his work for him and then passes it off as him being so brilliant. The guy is a joke, childish, and immature. There's nothing Statesmen or honorable about him. He's been a loser though claiming to be a winner his entire life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he's not...his people come from the Klan. His dad was arrested at a Klan riot in the 30's. He is an opportunist....where ever the wind blows. But again he's just not a bright guy. He's basically paid people his whole life to do his work for him and then passes it off as him being so brilliant. The guy is a joke, childish, and immature. There's nothing Statesmen or honorable about him. He's been a loser though claiming to be a winner his entire life.
    Same old ...."Klan, Klan." Next it'll be Nazi, then Hitler.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Same old ...."Klan, Klan." Next it'll be Nazi, then Hitler.
    No it's just the Klan. It's an undisputed story and to be honest is it really a surprise..many people had folks with Klan roots like most black American have slave roots. Unless you migrated directly from Africa post slavery.

I don't mind you rooting for the guy just be balanced and fair in your assessment. Is all I ask. He won fair in square. Doesn't mean he isnt a head that will hopefully be impeached soon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No it's just the Klan. It's an undisputed story and to be honest is it really a surprise..many people had folks with Klan roots like most black American have slave roots. Unless you migrated directly from Africa post slavery.

I don't mind you rooting for the guy just be balanced and fair in your assessment. Is all I ask. He won fair in square. Doesn't mean he isnt a head that will hopefully be impeached soon.
    Show me the way, big shot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Show me the way, big shot.
    since I shoot big loads I guess you're right. I am a big shot. so sure thing

and I will do this by way of Comparison....Obama to Trump which should simplify things....

1st things 1st - recognize that Trump has racist roots in terms of the KKK and that's your start. Obama on the other hand had very humble and activists roots. Very challenging growing up in a 60's racial America as bi-racial kid. So if we start there Trump has never faced the challenges and adversity of Hussein Obama the "so called Muslim" - fair and balanced enough for you?

2ndly - here is what I find laughable about Trump's supporters. Most of yall are dirt poor. Which makes yall rooting for and supporting him all the more laughable because his supporters literally have nothing in common with him in any way. The guy is laughing at yall behind the scenes, as he uses the out of you to stroke his own ego. He comes from privledge and wealth and cannot relate at all to you folks supporting him. Let me ask you. Do you come from privilege and wealth? Why do you folks think you have anything in common with the guy except for maybe being able to insult people but again anyone can do that.

In contrast....you Trump supporters actually have more in common with Hussein Obama than you do Trump. Hussein Obama comes from humble roots from poor (on his dads side) a working class family (on his mom's side) that actually served in the military. Hussein Obama actually respects his voters and even those that didn't vote for him. He didn't govern out of anger. You have more in common with Barry than you will ever have in common with Trump. That's what makes this so comical. - That's fair and balanced point # 2. I will let you absorb this and if you'd like to continue down this path then say so....you already know how I can be.
    Last edited by Koolaid_Man; 02-05-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and I will do this by way of Comparison....Obama to Trump which should simplify things....

1st things 1st - recognize that Trump has racist roots in terms of the KKK and that's your start. Obama on the other hand had very humble and activists roots. Very challenging growing up in a 60's racial America as bi-racial kid. So if we start there Trump has never faced the challenges and adversity of Hussein Obama the "so called Muslim" - fair and balanced enough for you?

2ndly - here is what I find laughable about Trump's supporters. Most of yall are dirt poor. Which makes yall rooting for and supporting him all the more laughable because his supporters literally have nothing in common with him in any way. The guy is laughing at yall behind the scenes, as he uses the out of you to stroke his own ego. He comes from privledge and wealth and cannot relate at all to you folks supporting him. Let me ask you. Do you come from privilege and wealth? Why do you folks think you have anything in common with the guy except for maybe being able to insult people but again anyone can do that.

In contrast....you Trump supporters actually have more in common with Hussein Obama than you do Trump. Hussein Obama comes from humble roots from poor (on his dads side) a working class family (on his mom's side) that actually served in the military. Hussein Obama actually respects his voters and even those that didn't vote for him. He didn't govern out of anger. You have more in common with Barry than you will ever have in common with Trump. That's what makes this so comical. - That's fair and balanced point # 2. I will let you absorb this and if you'd like to continue down this path then say so....you already know how I can be.
    Kool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether you come from wealth or poverty, you can be a despot or a great leader. There are examples out there to support either side. A poor prick that becomes wealthy is a wealthy prick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's all you got so I won't begrudge you of it, but we have sailed on. You can stay back and relive the war you weren't part of.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's all you got so I won't begrudge you of it, but we have sailed on. You can stay back and relive the war you weren't part of.
    And deep in your hearts there is a lot of you fellows that appreciate me keepin' a ledger on us. I've taught you fellows the goodness of absolute victory & the goodness of absolute loss. Before I lit you guys didn't know what the an NBA le meant, or, it's counterpart= NBA le loss meant. You'd only known the former and even that you were pitiful at. I evolved SF. Then when '13 happened I sat yer asses down and indoctrinated you in what total loss looks like and how it is encapsulated in the white papers of the ledger. Where it belongs, how to set it in it's place, etc.

Now? You guys go off into the hinterlands of Internet and talk "Cubby."

Me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And deep in your hearts there is a lot of you fellows that appreciate me keepin' a ledger on us. I've taught you fellows the goodness of absolute victory & the goodness of absolute loss. Before I lit you guys didn't know what the an NBA le meant, or, it's counterpart= NBA le loss meant. You'd only known the former and even that you were pitiful at. I evolved SF. Then when '13 happened I sat yer asses down and indoctrinated you in what total loss looks like and how it is encapsulated in the white papers of the ledger. Where it belongs, how to set it in it's place, etc.

Now? You guys go off into the hinterlands of Internet and talk "Cubby."

Me
    You mean how it was a loss is a loss until 13 where some losses are worse than others?

Not sure how you can be proud of being a total hypocrite.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's a piece of .

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Apologies to Gregg, tbh... Embarrassing game by Beli tonight

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Preach, Kool. Glad you are back ...
    I don't mind Cully being proTrump it's supporting the man he voted for ...
    But when folks blindly support his dumb decisions like DeVos...
    And alternative facts bull that I cannot stand

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Poppovich must be getting some under the table endorsements. He's been been spewing some extremely delusional Leftist crap lately and I know he's smarter than that. I hate to say this because I actually liked the Spurs and Poppovich growing up, even as a Dullass Mavprick fan, but this cranky old man Poppovich needs to be strapped down and taken for a joy ride in JR Smith's passenger seat

just another example of a guy who's successful but a textbook asshole. I have no idea how he still has the le of 'classy'. We all know how he is with the media and he also tried to milk the Craig Sager cancer story for awhile in order to look like the good guy

Thread Information