Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of the non-calls on Lebron's drives to the basket surprise me sometimes. I think they should have reviewed the block, but all-in-all I don't see him getting the kind of phantom calls that MJ used to get back in the day. I hated watching the Bulls play because the cash cow was definitely being protected by Stern and the officials.

Compared to that, whatever preferential treatment Lebron gets is pretty minimal.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't get the calls because his drives to the basket mostly consist of putting his head down and using his shoulders to knock people over,dude has no moves or actual skill in getting to the basket

Most boring so called super star ever,just a roided genetic freak,Tony Parker in his prime was a goddamn artist at getting to the rim and finishing, Lebron please...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Does anything bother you more than seeing a Black man celebrate his accomplishments?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Imagine thinking Porker was more exciting than LeBron.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    http://www.nba.com/article/2018/04/2...ng-call-game-5

NBA says it was goaltending but they also admit that the Pacers should never have been awarded the ball for that possession either.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Again I am fine with it and enjoyed seeing him happy and excited but they have to win 1 more game. You don't want to give Indiana fuel by watching you celebrate like that.
    Indiana is a tough-minded team to begin with, and this is a must-win Game Six. They're going to be motivated no matter what.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kony called it tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goaltending is not reviewable unfortunately but it wasn't a good block because the ball hit the backboard before he blocked it.
    smh what a joke of a league.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goaltending is not reviewable unfortunately but it wasn't a good block because the ball hit the backboard before he blocked it.
    If the refs called goaltending it can't be reviewed either.
    They've reviewed goaltending call(s) that went against the Spurs in the season, tbh. I'm 95 percent on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think they can only review the goaltend if they call it on the floor

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the Pacers shouldn't have had that possession anyway, that out of bounds should have gone Cleveland's way

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was goaltending but the play is not reviewable.
    What do you mean it's not really reviewable? Is that a rule?

I ing hate bad goaltending calls. Spurs got screwed in the 2012 playoffs game 5 against the Thunder. That one play may have cost us the series. Manu was on the ground out of the play after being CLEARLY GOALTENDED and then he had to pick himself up get back into the play late. He fouled Harden trying to scramble back into the play on an And1 3 pointer. That one blown call changed the series. Ibaka also goaltended in 2014 game 6, but the Spurs were not going to give that one up no matter what. Sorry, none of that was aimed at you. I just don't like blown goaltending calls.

I'm glad the Pacers came back and smashed them in game 6, but it was still a play that favours Cleveland for the series since game 7 is in Cleveland. Indiana could have had a chance to close out the series tonight. They could have won game 5. Every play needs to be reviewed at the end of critical games like this.

If goaltending is not reviewable, then the NBA really is a joke. Stern and Silver have left loopholes to allow manipulation, and that is bull . Fans and teams need to DEMAND that be changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you mean it's not really reviewable? Is that a rule?

I ing hate bad goaltending calls. Spurs got screwed in the 2012 playoffs game 5 against the Thunder. That one play may have cost us the series. Manu was on the ground out of the play after being CLEARLY GOALTENDED and then he had to pick himself up get back into the play late. He fouled Harden trying to scramble back into the play on an And1 3 pointer. That one blown call changed the series. Ibaka also goaltended in 2014 game 6, but the Spurs were not going to give that one up no matter what. Sorry, none of that was aimed at you. I just don't like blown goaltending calls.

I'm glad the Pacers came back and smashed them in game 6, but it was still a play that favours Cleveland for the series since game 7 is in Cleveland. Indiana could have had a chance to close out the series tonight. They could have won game 5. Every play needs to be reviewed at the end of critical games like this.

If goaltending is not reviewable, then the NBA really is a joke. Stern and Silver have left loopholes to allow manipulation, and that is bull . Fans and teams need to DEMAND that be changed.
    Goaltending can only be reviewed in the final two minutes if it was originally whistled as such by the officials.

Since there was no goaltending call by the officiating crew on the Oladipo shot, it was not reviewable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be great if neither Lebron nor Curry are in the Finals this year. It would be cool to see the Jazz vs the Raptors or some stupid like that. Low turnout, but better than the groundhog day Finals.

Thread Information