Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd trust Manu over anybody else on this roster in the last 3 minutes, especially a well-rested Manu, tbh. That would be so ing awesome if, on his jersey retirement night, he announces he'll come out of retirement for the stretch run. That's just wishful thinking, of course. If he was going to come back, it would've been just after the all star break to get into game shape and in a good rhythm/chemistry with the team.
    It depends, they might foul him intentionally and rely on his clutch free throws....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So is this bad news for Eubanks?
    For getting an NBA contract this season, yes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is good news, he will avoid embarassing himself. He is positively not ready.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It depends, they might foul him intentionally and rely on his clutch free throws....
    Well DeRozan lost the ball in Toronto before anyone even thought about fouling him.They just took the ball and the W away from him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well DeRozan lost the ball in Toronto before anyone even thought about fouling him.They just took the ball and the W away from him.
    don't make me start with ''my name is Crybaby and I can't dribble the ball but I'll do it anyway because I don't give a about the wins only about my shots''...Just mentioning even tangentially The 3nd best international player and DeMoron in the same sentence is tantamaount to treason

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His crunch time free throw shooting isn't any worse than the crunch time free thow shooting of LMA, DeRozan, and Gay, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't make me start with ''my name is Crybaby and I can't dribble the ball but I'll do it anyway because I don't give a about the wins only about my shots''...Just mentioning even tangentially The 3nd best international player and DeMoron in the same sentence is tantamaount to treason
    I'm just saying,having watched the cluster DDR provides in the clutch all season long,makes you appreciate having the ability to actually MAKE IT to the free throw line when the other team is behind and wants to foul you...

I'll take Manu going 1/2 in the clutch at the FT line over watching DeMar trying to dribble every time tbh imho

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watch my video please!, im from europe and i made it especially for spurs fans!, i would be very happy if you can share it with other spurs fans!!

<font size="3"><strong>

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hmmmm, Spurs just don't want SFs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just saying,having watched the cluster DDR provides in the clutch all season long,makes you appreciate having the ability to actually MAKE IT to the free throw line when the other team is behind and wants to foul you...

I'll take Manu going 1/2 in the clutch at the FT line over watching DeMar trying to dribble every time tbh imho
    I'd take Manu on a wheelchair over the game-gifter loser

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a two way, he was not eligible for the playoffs, anyway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watch my video please!, im from europe and i made it especially for spurs fans!, i would be very happy if you can share it with other spurs fans!!

Appreciated but we defend harder and much much much better in our oldies league (and shoot about the same from 3. No dunks though)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ehhh, not a horrible signing but he’ll just be insurance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to help 8 seed. Move on...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

<font size="3"><strong>
    Thanks for the vid! Enjoyed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be a nice reclamation project but he was never the same after his injury. I take him as a 3rd string Center

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great news for Milutinov and fans that want him to come over. Suggests the Spurs still see third center as a need but aren't committing to a new one long term. Nikola wants rotation-player money, and I could see PATFO giving it to him more than I could this past off-season. On the flip side it also suggests that the Spurs may not view the spot as a developmental position. That may mean they don't draft a center, or it could me that if they do, they still sign another guy. Wouldn't be a great use of resources, but it makes sense with LMA and JP being upcoming FAs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a big who can hit the 3. Has some low post moves. Provides foul/injury insurance. Space floor with LMA. Has nba experience.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't he the one who injured Curry's knee in the playoffs? Thug life tbh. Welcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't on an NBA roster this year so still playoff eligible. NBA players had to be waived by March 1st to still be eligible for the playoffs.
    So a mystifying signing becomes another crafty move by Buford and CIA Pop? Props to Ace3g for figuring this out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Decent PF/C depth but doesn't move the needle IMO.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs wanted to get this locked down for when they trade their All Star Aldridge for AD. They just shored up the middle, and added a big who can also space with his 3P shot. Now add a 3-and-D wing like Chuma Okeke and you've got a team.

"It's the plane Boss!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll make the playoffs unlike Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs wanted to get this locked down for when they trade their All Star Aldridge for AD. They just shored up the middle, and added a big who can also space with his 3P shot. Now add a 3-and-D wing like Chuma Okeke and you've got a team.

"It's the plane Boss!"
    They just added a warm body to convince the die hard season ticket holders that they are still trying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get in here.......

Thread Information