Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Lol what a liar ^
    Dude, it's guys like you that make this place fun, as we all know we all bring our worst here. And it really is funny how people act when they can get away with it.

If you post other places then you know none of what we see here is allowed so we do need to enjoy something very unique, and everything I said is very true. What other reason could there be to post here where nobody can actually talk any of my interests, well?

I enjoy the freedom and watching just how badly people need to be assholes, yep.....funny.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    If you post here at The Club you know the depth of the water. What really does sell all the tickets, yep.....talking safely hidden away. So do what I do and have fun with it. There is nobody here in any position to point fingers at others.

How many of you talking about banning Spur have called me...pedo,,,,which will get you banned everywhere out there but here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    2 week ban is being light. Should be banned permanently.

It's one thing to troll. It's another thing to enter 4chan white shooter territory
    oh shut up you aunt ing pedo!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh shut up you aunt ing pedo!
    Wait..what?

You think ing your aunt makes you a pedophile.

How old do you think the aunt and apa is? crackhead

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wait..what?

You think ing your aunt makes you a pedophile.

How old do you think the aunt and apa is? crackhead
    you should think before opening your mouth or use the search function... all them hormones ing up your pea sized brain?

you're the dumbest ing tranny there ever was.

ps: stay in the closet where you belong. lmao at you calling me a crackhead and the rest of the losers too that you mimic. the weak male squad you belong to here on ST is too funny.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    Look at the two posts above this one, THAT..........is what we do here. So why wimper and moan around? If you can't hang.....leave.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you should think before opening your mouth or use the search function... all them hormones ing up your pea sized brain?

you're the dumbest ing tranny there ever was.
    Why would I need to use the search function? You made the claim, cracky.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why would I need to use the search function? You made the claim, cracky.
    and you butt in like you know a damn thing which you don't so why not just stfu and move along? you're the crackhead in this situation tbh.

ps: what's crack like? i wouldn't know so please explain it to me. i'd figure a tranny like yourself has seen many back alleys and has smoke many rocks in your time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    here reck since you love pedophilia and incest... apa claimed he dated minors. as well, he claimed he wanted to his aunt. anymore you need to know? why don't you butt in some more when no one gave a to ask for your input.

you're a dumb ing tranny.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    reck where you at? come on tranny... back your claim up!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Koriwhat in full rant mode

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    There it is, the same guys...you suck, no you suck....more or less. None of them could get away with that other places and they know it.

So to talk about anyone.....why? All of us are here to talk .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    There it is, the same guys...you suck, no you suck....more or less. None of them could get away with that other places and they know it.

So to talk about anyone.....why? All of us are here to talk .
    And yet in such a lightly moderated place you still managed to get yourself pinked.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    And yet in such a lightly moderated place you still managed to get yourself pinked.
    Dude, when you are knocking out 20, 30 page threads while others can't fill a page that will piss some people off. I got that.

Look at you Blake, you have always followed me around, as do some others. I simply get too much attention and some can;t deal with that.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    This still fits pretty much.

Originally Posted by Avante
    This place isn't the place you come to looking for serious discussion, you come here to around. I realize nobody here can talk about most things with someone (me) who knows about things. Here ya talk , movies, sex, , tv, news, is there a God, that damn Avante, what's wrong with ClipperNation, Blake and Chump? That's what sells tickets here, if you don't believe that just look at what threads turn out the pages. Most those who post here want the joust, the debate, conflict, turmoil. I have always known that and use that knowledge.......obviously!

You don't ban anyone, this place is all about relaxed bull anyone thinking it isn't isn't paying attention. I want it just as it is, I have other places to talk with knowledgeable people about music, football, track, literature. Here it's..."I bug ya don't I"...."you're a got"...."all sailors are pedos"...."I ed yo mama".....and all that other immature childish bull . It's to be expected and we all know this. I have fun with it and would hate to see this place become like all those other uptight forums out there. Here ya can act stupid, immature, moronic and fit right in. I like that.

I play games with our resident ..."I like to bother people"...gang, they gobble it up and it's ing funny watching them. Yep...twisted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dude, when you are knocking out 20, 30 page threads while others can't fill a page that will piss some people off. I got that.

Look at you Blake, you have always followed me around, as do some others. I simply get too much attention and some can;t deal with that.
    You're a spammer. You're also an idiot.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    You're a spammer. You're also an idiot.
    I;m not the one with what 20 threads about McDonalds.

Blake, you are way too wrapped up in this.....idiot/smarts....trip, which is funny since you aren't smart. We all see it guy, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I;m not the one with what 20 threads about McDonalds

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I;m not the one with what 20 threads about McDonalds.

Blake, you are way too wrapped up in this.....idiot/smarts....trip, which is funny since you aren't smart. We all see it guy, ok?
    Lol the McDonalds threads were a bit and you just opened a new thread on McDonalds.

You have 20+plus spam threads where you brag about your track blues knowledge before getting pummeled by anyone with Google.

And seriously, no joke..... It takes a really special type of stupid to not only get pinked here but also got himself and his family completely doxxed. I've never seen anything like it here in the 10+ years I've been on this board.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You people need to be thankful you have this place and not start messing with the freedom we have that is seen nowhere else..........trust me.
    There is an another place...

They closed some threads that got traffic and would had been fun and goofy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you post here at The Club you know the depth of the water. What really does sell all the tickets, yep.....talking safely hidden away. So do what I do and have fun with it. There is nobody here in any position to point fingers at others.

How many of you talking about banning Spur have called me...pedo,,,,which will get you banned everywhere out there but here.
    Being right about something big is more fun.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And just like that Larry details another thread. I say we ban both him and Spurtesticle, tbh..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Seriously, off Larry. Maybe if your fat ass would get off the computer your son wouldn’t have frosted tips and be a ing Walmart greeter

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Larry ALWAYS wants to make EVERYTHING about him. Mother er could easily be the father of both MM and derp.

Thread Information