Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I have two close friends that have had it...one who is an older female in her 60s and one who is my age. Both were in good physical shape and didn't have any other conditions that I know of. Female self quarantined at home and recovered and the male was hospitalized and wound up on a vent for a several weeks. He pulled through but it did a number on him. He has a long recovery ahead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Talk to anyone in the NYC area and they either had it or know someone who did.
    I have a couple of people on my Insta from NYC.. They are directly impacted. Immediate circle type .

Fred the Godson is beloved in NYC.. watching his decline was crazy.. He's out and about, then a couple days later he posts a pic with an oxygen mask saying they diagnosed him with the "CORVUS" lol.. A week later he posted for prayers, and a few days later the rap community confirmed he was dead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ this is a straight up rapper from East Texas.
    Let's hope he pulls thru man.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ this is a straight up rapper from East Texas.
    Let's hope he pulls thru man.
    Oh . Thank God. I thought it was your mom. But it's hard to tell without a in her mouth.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh . Thank God. I thought it was your mom. But it's hard to tell without a in her mouth.
    No, you keep fantasizing that but she's in an urn. Which you tried to phuck.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348820/Burglars-snort-ashes-man-2-dogs-mistaking-cocaine.html

Are you out of prison yet?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    No, you keep fantasizing that but she's in an urn. Which you tried to phuck.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348820/Burglars-snort-ashes-man-2-dogs-mistaking-cocaine.html

Are you out of prison yet?
    SFS/CTOA was pinked for a long time for a reason. He's arguably weirder than Avante was before he died.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    TheGreatYacht

Kind of funny how all these chumpettes have friends and family that got it (and even died from it).
    Non chumpettes not crying though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    TheGreatYacht

Kind of funny how all these chumpettes have friends and family that got it (and even died from it).
    Derp thinks death from covid is kind of funny.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Derp thinks death from covid is kind of funny.
    I think you should search your soul if you still have one, you little beta boy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I think you should search your soul if you still have one, you little beta boy.
    You're re ed, re .

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    TheGreatYacht

They were gonna die regardless because of pre-existing conditions. That or they got murdered. And if it's the latter then shame on the family members who allowed the hospital to test and put the decreased family members on ventilators.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    They were gonna die regardless because of pre-existing conditions. That or they got murdered. And if it's the latter then shame on the family members who allowed the hospital to test and put the decreased family members on ventilators.
    The ones that did die, perhaps.
    But a lot of these es are ends justify the means people and are just straight-up making up.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    TheGreatYacht

If the Chumpettes somehow aren't largely lying, we could see why it's affecting them more.
    Soy boys more at risk.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-COVID-19.html

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    TheGreatYacht

If the Chumpettes somehow aren't largely lying, we could see why it's affecting them more.
    Soy boys more at risk.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...-COVID-19.html
    This article will scare Chumpettes if he reads it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This may have been asked already and if so, I apologize. I want to know how many of you actually have been diagnosed with the virus. There’s no underlying reason for this, I’m just genuinely curious. I personally don’t know anyone but I’m wondering if I’m in the minority at this point.
    When you asked this question.. it really did get me thinking. I knew the virus was real of course, but had to put in perspective the odds of catching it and live life accordingly.. Well, my good friend is now in critical condition here in SA with COVID-19. ing sucks.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    When you asked this question.. it really did get me thinking. I knew the virus was real of course, but had to put in perspective the odds of catching it and live life accordingly.. Well, my good friend is now in critical condition here in SA with COVID-19. ing sucks.
    Sad to hear man. With the way it's exploding now a lot of us are going to have similar stories to either your's or your friend's in the next month or two most likely. Nothing you can really do but be careful when you can and hope you're one of the 30% to 40% of the population who doesn't get the virus within the next year I guess (assuming there is no vaccine). Or hope it doesn't get you and those you love too badly if it does.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sad to hear man. With the way it's exploding now a lot of us are going to have similar stories to either your's or your friend's in the next month or two most likely. Nothing you can really do but be careful when you can and hope you're one of the 30% to 40% of the population who doesn't get the virus within the next year I guess (assuming there is no vaccine). Or hope it doesn't get you and those you love too badly if it does.
    Thanks bro, and same to you. Same to all of you in the Spurstalk family..

NISD just sent out a survey to gauge where parents are as far as sending their kids back to school.. The shocking part of this virus surge is all this is happening without the kids in school sharing the virus and bringing it home to their families.. There's no way in my kids are going back to on campus learning, that . Since school has been closed, not a single member of my family of 5 has got sick.. This is going from one us being sick like 1-2 times a month before hit the fan.. It's 100% apparent where all my sicknesses were coming from.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons

NISD just sent out a survey to gauge where parents are as far as sending their kids back to school.. The shocking part of this virus surge is all this is happening without the kids in school sharing the virus and bringing it home to their families.. There's no way in my kids are going back to on campus learning, that . Since school has been closed, not a single member of my family of 5 has got sick.. This is going from one us being sick like 1-2 times a month before hit the fan.. It's 100% apparent where all my sicknesses were coming from.
    A lot of people gloss over this. They want to point to the fact that kids seem to do well with Covid (other than the occasional Kawasaki Disease case), but ignore that every school will essentially become vectors for the disease . You can mitigate it as much as possible, but there are far too many kids to prevent the inevitable spread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I'd like for my kids to return to the classroom, because they get more from that and the social interaction than they do looking at a computer screen. But schools need to come up with some creative scheduling or something. The elementary school my younger kids go to is packed as , and they were still throwing up more portables before hit the fan. I don't see a way for every kid to go to campus all day, every day. And having younger kids wear masks all day is unrealistic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    I'd like for my kids to return to the classroom, because they get more from that and the social interaction than they do looking at a computer screen. But schools need to come up with some creative scheduling or something. The elementary school my younger kids go to is packed as , and they were still throwing up more portables before hit the fan. I don't see a way for every kid to go to campus all day, every day. And having younger kids wear masks all day is unrealistic.
    Maybe schools can have a rotating schedule where kids alternate, showing up every other day while maintaining some sort of online curriculum on days they're home? Just something off of the top of my head. I'm sure that would create plenty of concerns on it's own.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Maybe schools can have a rotating schedule where kids alternate, showing up every other day while maintaining some sort of online curriculum on days they're home? Just something off of the top of my head. I'm sure that would create plenty of concerns on it's own.
    The rotating schedules I have seen proposed are more like two weeks on, two weeks off that way the kids who pick up isolate for 14 days. But those only really work well to slow spread if everyone in the house is on the exact same two week on, two week off rotating schedule.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    The rotating schedules I have seen proposed are more like two weeks on, two weeks off that way the kids who pick up isolate for 14 days. But those only really work well to slow spread if everyone in the house is on the exact same two week on, two week off rotating schedule.
    Yeah a whole fourteen days seems silly as this situation changes from day to day.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah a whole fourteen days seems silly as this situation changes from day to day.
    And few families can just stay at home for two weeks at a time. People have to work.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I was reading an article a couple of months ago arguing splitting American households into two groups (with every member of a given household in the same group) and then having Group A and Group B alternate between going to work,school,etc vs isolation every two weeks would drop our R_0 < 1, which would eventually kill off the pandemic in our borders. But we'd have to allow no one in through our border period (fat chance) until having a vaccine (and who knows if that'll ever come and when if it does) and hard to see 50 states signing off on that. I think it was in the NY Times.

Thread Information