Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon gets blocked majorly by Claxton, then on the very next play he goes up again with no fear and crams it home.
    Love that fearlessness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team tank taking a hit. Damn u Durant and Kyrie!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrible W boys but cant blame yall

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's keep this under 100! Like old times!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didnt realize kyrie and kd were out.....were in trouble
    Yeah, we were gifted this win tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait.. wasn’t Dieng traded? Why’s his name on the box score?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon with 32 which ties career high points

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait.. wasn’t Dieng traded? Why’s his name on the box score?
    Brought back on a ten day contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every win is painful man. CHA and HOU in particular seem completely unable to win any games. They may never win another game that isn’t vs each other. Spurs may have already won too much to be in bottom 3. Cade getting hurt in DET was the worst thing that could have happened to SA. Not being in the bottom 3 is brutal.

That 4th spot is awful in terms of losing odds at 1st and 2nd pick and how far back you can fall if things go bad. Bottom 3 is a must and I just don’t see how they get there. Even if they lose every game not sure HOU/CHA catch them tbh…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every win is painful man. CHA and HOU in particular seem completely unable to win any games. They may never win another game that isn’t vs each other. Spurs may have already won too much to be in bottom 3. Cade getting hurt in DET was the worst thing that could have happened to SA. Not being in the bottom 3 is brutal.

That 4th spot is awful in terms of losing odds at 1st and 2nd pick and how far back you can fall if things go bad. Bottom 3 is a must and I just don’t see how they get there. Even if they lose every game not sure HOU/CHA catch them tbh…
    For real. We’re probably gonna be stuck at the 4th spot, or even lower (higher) if we go on a stupid win streak. It’s a pop coached team that will compete and play to win every night. Hou, Det, and Char are obviously legit tanking unlike us.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one's on Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets minus KD & Kyrie is a guaranteed win for a non shameless tanking team (not Houston, Charlotte & Detroit).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting good teams like BKY on the schedule only to have them missing Kyrie and KD is gut wrenchingly bad luck man. This was an awful game, nothing to take away other than good effort from the guys and got another win vs a good team record wise that keeps us out of bottom 3. This win sucks, along with the others vs good teams man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Charlotte and Houston actually play each other tomorrow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way Silver neutered the odds just to let open tankers still scheme the draft like that. It was clearly a move in response to tanking, why reward tankers anyway? No way the business side of the league doesn't step in here.

HOU has a #2 and a #3 plus a #16 and #17 and they still suck, will another top 3 pick even help? Meanwhile give Pop a top 3 pick and he will be cranking turnstiles immediately $$$.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible win tbh. I agree top 3 is a must and we‘re most likely staying at #4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charlotte and Houston actually play each other tomorrow
    I know lol - thank god one of them has to win. Rooting for CHA since they are already ahead of HOU by a game and closer to us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been watching HOU and DET games and it's an abomination. I actually honestly think DET just sucks and are genuinely trying but can't hang. But HOU is totally hustling the league, their fans and the game. It's so disgusting. Rockets will go up with a lead and the bounce the ball off their leg or some , not even hiding it level of product manipulation. It's straight up tampering. collusion. It's a betrayal of the spirit of compe ion, a rejection of the very nature of sport itself. I hope Silver is monitoring the situation, it's out of control. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They're never going to catch the three worst, best get over it.

It's sorta Wembanyama or bust, so getting around 4-5 isn't the worst thing. Pretty much the same odds. The other players after Wemby are all supa balla types who will be on the phone with Uncle Dennis the moment they're drafted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been watching HOU and DET games and it's an abomination. I actually honestly think DET just sucks and are genuinely trying but can't hang. But HOU is totally hustling the league, their fans and the game. It's so disgusting. Rockets will go up with a lead and the bounce the ball off their leg or some , not even hiding it level of product manipulation. It's straight up tampering. collusion. It's a betrayal of the spirit of compe ion, a rejection of the very nature of sport itself. I hope Silver is monitoring the situation, it's out of control. lol
    CHA - has no talent, like, none
    DET - legit trying, but not good enough
    HOU - embarrassingly awful with chuckers and a clueless coach and no system whatsoever

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jacque vaughan out-tanking pop

!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was happy to see that game.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop did put in KBD to jumpstart the other team but Brooklyn is terrible with Simmons as their alpha.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know lol - thank god one of them has to win. Rooting for CHA since they are already ahead of HOU by a game and closer to us.
    Right now Houston is probably in a league on its own. They might never win another game this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the obvious tankers landing Wemby will be a massive embarrassment for the NBA after Silver’s warning against tanking to start the season. I expect the NBA to have as many “practice” drawings as necessary for HOU or DET to not win it. CHA I think will be absolved of their sins this season, like us, because this is about how many games you can expect teams so devoid of talent to be.

Glad to see OKC break out of the hard core tanking this season. Rewarding the Pistons (5, 1, 7 in the last 3 drafts) or Rockets (3, 2) last two drafts would be pitiful. They are textbook examples of the kind of the thing the league needs to do something about.

I saw a tweet the other day from some Rockets Draft account talking about how they *need* Wemby, like having the 3 and 2 pick in the last two draft isn’t enough.

Thread Information