Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of dumbass question is that You’re probably one of the grown men on here that say like sniffer
    Still can’t answer a simple question. So I take it you have no life. You can keep coming up with these weak comebacks. You’re the only one that looks like a moron here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a SpursTalk reddit is made as a backup - could we make it invite only with some kind of password you have to know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a SpursTalk reddit is made as a backup - could we make it invite only with some kind of password you have to know?
    5Rings got

BendOver

ItStillHurts

etc, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5Rings got

BendOver

ItStillHurts

etc, etc
    StartForms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still can’t answer a simple question. So I take it you have no life. You can keep coming up with these weak comebacks. You’re the only one that looks like a moron here.
    You live your life on a message board but I’m the one with no job and no life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You live your life on a message board but I’m the one with no job and no life
    Apparently you don’t have one either cause you don’t have a job. Can’t answer the question but just keep spouting BS like post count smack when your dumbass is taking the time to post on here. Hypocrite much? Anyway that’s the last I need to say about you, peasant. Keep deflecting as usual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently you don’t have one either cause you don’t have a job. Can’t answer the question but just keep spouting BS like post count smack when your dumbass is taking the time to post on here. Hypocrite much? Anyway that’s the last I need to say about you, peasant. Keep deflecting as usual.
    Your way of putting pieces together is very poor but not surprising since clearly you’re not very intelligent

Thread Information