Page 30 of 146 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to be real easy to create a narrative based on evidence where Trump did not comply with the National Archives in the exit process and unlawfully disclosed the information multiple times. At that point, the Archives asked for the the do ents back and he coordinated his aides to hide the do ents around feigned compliance multiple times.

They nail him on say four federal counts out of the dozens and he gets to be the first US President to ever go to jail. That will be his legacy. He is so ed. I like the idiots are willing to go down with him.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Trump getting a plea deal or a plea deal?
    Qhris folds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOTTOMLINE: They couldn’t get Trump under the Presidential Records Act - because he has the right as President to declassify and keep any record he wants - so they pulled out some archaic 1917 “espionage” law that Woodrow Wilson used to round up dissenters and they used to take down mobsters and are going to call some of his papers “national defense do ents” and say he can’t have them. It’s all made up. The DOJ is literally making it all up. Weissmann is running the show behind the scenes just like he ran the impeachment nonsense. Merrick Garland and Biden are doing his bidding. Everything you hear will be a lie. They ran the grand jury in DC and then moved it to Florida and rigged it for the narrative.

They coerced witnesses, violated privilege, intimidated attorneys and Judges, hid evidence, manipulated evidence, lied to the jury - you name it - if it was illegal - they did it.

MARK LEVIN: “Here's the damnable truth, and everyone knows it. If every former president and numerous cabinet members were subjected to an Espionage Act investigation focused on their handling and retention of classified information, we'd have to set up a small penal colony for former presidents and cabinet secretaries -- starting with both Clintons, Biden, Pence, and many more. And that's just the more recent former top officials.”

RIC GRENELL: Jack Smith is shaking as he speaks. He’s so nervous.

He has always overplayed his hand in the cases he’s handled because he’s an emotional partisan activist. His Kosovo case is falling apart and his own witnesses there are now claiming he and his team at The Hague faked being CIA officials to intimidate them.

Aaron Rupar on Twitter
    JARRETT: "The Presidential Records Act, a civil statute, gave Trump the right under the law to maintain custody and control of papers whether if they are classified or not."

MIKE DAVIS: “Jack Smith’s legal theory is essentially this:

Even if President declassifies his presidential records and takes them when he leaves office, he can still get charged under Espionage Act.

Because the DOJ can recategorize the do ents as:

“National Defense Information.”

Promise that theory won’t fly with Supreme Court.”

Great thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's on tape showing off plans to attack Iran. He is ed.

B-b-b-but he said it was LIKE a secret do ent when showing them off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BOTTOMLINE: They couldn’t get Trump under the Presidential Records Act - because he has the right as President to declassify and keep any record he wants - so they pulled out some archaic 1917 “espionage” law that Woodrow Wilson used to round up dissenters and they used to take down mobsters and are going to call some of his papers “national defense do ents” and say he can’t have them. It’s all made up. The DOJ is literally making it all up. Weissmann is running the show behind the scenes just like he ran the impeachment nonsense. Merrick Garland and Biden are doing his bidding. Everything you hear will be a lie. They ran the grand jury in DC and then moved it to Florida and rigged it for the narrative.

They coerced witnesses, violated privilege, intimidated attorneys and Judges, hid evidence, manipulated evidence, lied to the jury - you name it - if it was illegal - they did it.

MARK LEVIN: “Here's the damnable truth, and everyone knows it. If every former president and numerous cabinet members were subjected to an Espionage Act investigation focused on their handling and retention of classified information, we'd have to set up a small penal colony for former presidents and cabinet secretaries -- starting with both Clintons, Biden, Pence, and many more. And that's just the more recent former top officials.”

He has always overplayed his hand in the cases he’s handled because he’s an emotional partisan activist. His Kosovo case is falling apart and his own witnesses there are now claiming he and his team at The Hague faked being CIA officials to intimidate them.

Aaron Rupar on Twitter
    JARRETT: "The Presidential Records Act, a civil statute, gave Trump the right under the law to maintain custody and control of papers whether if they are classified or not."

Even if President declassifies his presidential records and takes them when he leaves office, he can still get charged under Espionage Act.

Great thread
    That is just more what aboutsim and claims of unequal enforcement. Nothing there that says he is not guilty.

I see you still do not understand what you read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Aaron Rupar on Twitter

Great thread
    Cope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That is just more what aboutsim and claims of unequal enforcement. Nothing there that says he is not guilty.

I see you still do not understand what you read.
    A plea deal or a plea deal.

What say you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Aaron Rupar on Twitter

Great thread
    I'm sorry this is happening to your cult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Aaron Rupar on Twitter

Great thread

They're magically declassified because Trump said so!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What say you?
    The best you can come up with is an error I already corrected. You are trying very hard to cope with this indictment for the person you mindlessly defend day after day. Your dear leader.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What say you?
    So you think he's guilty?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cannot wait for the mug shot. Need a new avatar.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Aaron Rupar on Twitter

Great thread
    welp,

looks like trump is a genius!

once the trial gets underway, trump will painstakingly unveil the process he went thru to declassify every single do ent he was found in possession of…

he will unveil secret witnesses who signed off on each do ent trump filled out the forms and completed the legal declassification process and he will unveil the secret witnesses at NARA who have been secretly waiting for this unveiling and then jack smith will know who he ed with!

nice!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Flood the zone with ."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Flood the zone with ."
    Is that your modus operandi BeepBumper?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that your modus operandi BeepBumper?
    It's what you just did with your "great thread", rube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's what you just did with your "great thread", rube.
    You didn't read it Go back to your echo chamber and cry about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't read it
    Of course I did.

You flooded the zone with .

You didn't read the indictment which is the only thing that matters here. You waited to be told what to think about it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He's been hitting 8-balls of copium all weekend, he's gonna Layne Staley himself on MAGA ism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been hitting 8-balls of copium all weekend, he's gonna Layne Staley himself on MAGA ism
    And qtsa must been tripping on space alien 8-balls of copium and shrooms as he has been extremely quiet.

But he is not hiding, no sir, not hiding.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DOA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Trump can just give Fox News all the do ents he declassified so they can post them on the internet for the entire world to see.

This is your claim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also,

In all cases, however, a formal procedure is required so governmental agencies know with certainty what has been declassified and decisions memorialized. A federal appeals court in a 2020 Freedom of Information Act case, New York Times v. CIA, underscored that point: “Declassification cannot occur unless designated officials follow specified procedures,” the court said.

https://www.americanbar.org/news/aba...ial-authority/

Thread Information