Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was definitely tougher on my knee. I played far more basketball then I did football. You somehow think because I played tackle football that never had any adverse affects on my knee that it completely overrides the knee injuries I had while playing basketball and the literal impact of jumping that many times on my knees?
    my guess is that you played tackle football a lot less than you originally implied. Pretty much confirms it here.

Again, let me know if you ever played organized tackle ball without gear.

I know right! Basketball has always been the most popular sport and always will be...Oh...wait....
    what the are you getting at?

Basketball is more popular than soccer in the US and will always be.

huge lol

YOU brought organized into this. No one else did. You were a pussy who couldn't play tackle with your friends as a kid because you'd have your vagina bruised so easily.
    We played tackle just enough for someone to get the kicked out of them.

We kicked the out of each other just playing touch in the street.

I brought organized tackle football into this because that is what is popular. Nobody wants to watch flag football. Middle schools, high schools, colleges and pros do not play flag football.

They play tackle. With helmets. Obviously you think you are tougher than they are.

And it doesn't matter than kids can crack their skulls playing football. They can crack their skulls walking down the stairs. Thats not to say that we wouldn't consider anyone walking down the stairs with a helmet a pussy.
    Nobody purposely dives down the stairs head first. You are looking more ignorant with each post.

If you don't know how football works, you should just eject the thread and let it die, tbh.

But anyway, lets be clear Blake. No one would have made fun of you for playing Pop Warner with pads and a helmet. YOU said this:
    Right, I did say that as an aside to your story. We can all make up cool e-stories about how we played tough as tackle football and didn't even get a bruise.

In the end, if you aren't playing organized ball without a helmet, then anything else said about how you played with friends when you were younger is .

I mean , if you can't even play touch without getting hurt then there really is no hope for you.
    We knocked the out of each other just trying to play two below. Plenty of asphalt burn, especially from those little rocks in the street, tbh.

I really don't care that you don't like soccer or that you don't think its ever going to catch on. That's fine. No one is ever going to win an argument of opinions.
    Exactly why this thread has been so great.

On the other hand, saying that you as a kid couldn't handle tackle football and had a hard time with touch is a pretty sure fire way to prove just how weak you are.
    Although it's irrelevant, I think it's clear now that your brand of tackle football was hardly tackle football........it also seems like you hardly played as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really don't have a clue
    I know.

I'm sure that if the US had a Messi or a Cristiano Ronalo the sport would be a lot bigger there.
    I'm sure Beckham doesn't count because he was past his prime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my guess is that you played tackle football a lot less than you originally implied. Pretty much confirms it here.
    I played it all the time between 10-14. Thats exactly what I said above. I played basketball nearly everyday between the ages of 14 and 25. Its not my fault you assumed I somehow played more tackle than basketball. I didn't imply anything - I told you exactly what part of my life I played a lot of tackle in but you're apparently too stupid to understand that 11 > 4.

Again, let me know if you ever played organized tackle ball without gear.
    No. I never said I did either. Once again, you brought organized into this.

what the are you getting at?

Basketball is more popular than soccer in the US and will always be.

huge lol
    Cool.

[/quote]
    We played tackle just enough for someone to get the kicked out of them.

We kicked the out of each other just playing touch in the street.
    [/quote]

Obviously you were just a pussy kid. No big deal.

I brought organized tackle football into this because that is what is popular. Nobody wants to watch flag football. Middle schools, high schools, colleges and pros do not play flag football.
    More kids play non organized football than play football. You brought it in because you thought it somehow made your point that pads are necessary to play football. Its a really really stupid argument.

Right, I did say that as an aside to your story. We can all make up cool e-stories about how we played tough as tackle football and didn't even get a bruise.

In the end, if you aren't playing organized ball without a helmet, then anything else said about how you played with friends when you were younger is .

We knocked the out of each other just trying to play two below. Plenty of asphalt burn, especially from those little rocks in the street, tbh.
    LOL oh no, scrapes! My god you are a total pussy. No one gives a about organized football and pads. I never said I didn't get bruised. I just didn't really consider that an injury.

Although it's irrelevant, I think it's clear now that your brand of tackle football was hardly tackle football........it also seems like you hardly played as well.
    Yeah I guess I hardly played because I'm just not as big as a pussy as you. What kind of a kid whines about scrapes and bruises? I mean really?

Anyway, I'll let you continue with the LOL you dont' know tackle conversation if you want. I'm done. I think what you've posted speaks for itself and I'm pretty sure that most people reading this thread are going to the conclusion that one of us is a pussy and I'm also pretty sure thats not going to be me.

Peace.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm sure Beckham doesn't count because he was past his prime.
    I'm pretty sure Beckham doesn't count because he's ENGLISH and was never on par with those other two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say a lot of rugby players are stupid for not wearing protective gear, but rugby rules are not the same as American football.

your ignorance of the difference between the two sports is duly noted.
    The rules have nothing to do with the fact that they are both tough as nails sports. And at them being stupid, stop being such a ing pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comparing Beckham to those

That's like me saying Basketball should be bigger in England because we have Luol Deng.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played it all the time between 10-14. Thats exactly what I said above. I played basketball nearly everyday between the ages of 14 and 25. Its not my fault you assumed I somehow played more tackle than basketball. I didn't imply anything - I told you exactly what part of my life I played a lot of tackle in but you're apparently too stupid to understand that 11 > 4.
    I assume you are full of , tbh.

No. I never said I did either. Once again, you brought organized into this.
    great, then you talking about how you didnt get hurt playing football is irrelevant.

Once again, organized football is what is the #1 sport in America.

Cool.
    lol, tbh.

Obviously you were just a pussy kid. No big deal.
    Obviously you are full of and have been proven ignorant.

lol.

More kids play non organized football than play football. You brought it in because you thought it somehow made your point that pads are necessary to play football. Its a really really stupid argument.
    Who the wears pads or helmets playing non-orgnaized ball?

That's a stupid strawman to make.

LOL oh no, scrapes! My god you are a total pussy. No one gives a about organized football and pads. I never said I didn't get bruised. I just didn't really consider that an injury.
    lol you are full of .

Yeah I guess I hardly played because I'm just not as big as a pussy as you. What kind of a kid whines about scrapes and bruises? I mean really?
    Nobody's whining about scrapes.

You on the other hand are clearly whining about your basketball knee.

lol

I'm done.
    Probably a good idea. You look ing stupid in this thread.

I think what you've posted speaks for itself and I'm pretty sure that most people reading this thread are going to the conclusion that one of us is a pussy and I'm also pretty sure thats not going to be me.

Peace.
    LMFAO, your'e worried about what others reading this thread are thinking of you.

adios, pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure Beckham doesn't count because he's ENGLISH and was never on par with those other two.

comparing Beckham to those

That's like me saying Basketball should be bigger in England because we have Luol Deng.
    So soccer is only worth watching if it's the best players in the world playing.

Doesn't say much for the sport itself, but it's a fair explanation why it sucks to watch when Americans try to play it.

Good posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rules have nothing to do with the fact that they are both tough as nails sports. And at them being stupid, stop being such a ing pussy.
    your ignorance of the differences is further noted.

Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    N/m
    Last edited by MannyIsGod; 07-25-2011 at 11:55 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe blake wouldn't be spending so much time trolling this thread if his wife were still at home and not out somewhere getting triple penetrated

I hope she's getting railed by a soccer fan(s), tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe blake wouldn't be spending so much time trolling this thread if his wife were still at home and not out somewhere getting triple penetrated

I hope she's getting railed by a soccer fan(s), tbh
    I see what you did there. You inserted "soccer fan" into my ex-wife's bed.

Brilliantly executed post, tbqfh. I almost felt a slight pain in my ass over that one.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you sound like 1950s leather helmet guy.

did you play Pop Warner football without a helmet?

doubtful.
    oh you mean that when adults organize children's games they cover their asses by making them wear pads and have the parents sign some papers? it's more of a legal issue than anything. never saw anyone injured at all during pop warner. ever.

again, when I was a young kid(8-13) we played tackle football in the greenbelt behind my house literally all the ing time in the summer, and nobody wore a helmet. i still see kids do it to this day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh you mean that when adults organize children's games they cover their asses by making them wear pads and have the parents sign some papers? it's more of a legal issue than anything. never saw anyone injured at all during pop warner. ever.

again, when I was a young kid(8-13) we played tackle football in the greenbelt behind my house literally all the ing time in the summer, and nobody wore a helmet. i still see kids do it to this day.
    Ignorance of tackle football, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

so you haven't played Pop Warner football without a helmet or seen any kids playing Pop Warner without a helmet.

thanks, didn't think so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ignorance of tackle football, tbh.
    Ignorance of why it's a legal issue to wear gear in Pop Warner, tbh.

Thread Information