Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't believe DJT -- the low information candidate par excellence -- slipped your mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many could point to Washington DC on a map that isn't annotated?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iraq just revived deal to purchase S300 from Russia. also sealed deals of cooperation with China.

US on the way out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Win all the battles, lose the war. Weird how the US keeps forgetting that overwhelming military power doesn’t always win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boots on a posting rampage, doesn't need anyone to respond before he runs out and grabs another article and pukes that on the forum. Like a Clearing House for y Liberal rag articles.
    Dmc needs to label everyone. Like a label maker.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is IGNORED DMC whining about me?

DMC and all similar ilk have NOTHING to say, are stupid, ignorant mofo's totally gulled by the fantasy world created by Fox/Repugs/oligarchy.

Such s bags are why America, esp the Real America (low ed, low wage, rural, evangelical suckers), is declining unstoppably because such ilk keep electing Repugs who then up the country to benefit oligarchy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boots is not only bat crazy, he's also a massive snowflake, like all similar ilk.

Dude will probably die demanding "The Oligarchy Got Me" be written as his cause of death on his death certificate.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boots is not only bat crazy, he's also a massive snowflake, like all similar ilk.

Dude will probably die demanding "The Oligarchy Got Me" be written as his cause of death on his death certificate.
    is there ever a time when you arent on duty

-shielding for

Defending
    Muh
    Cheetoe

ever?

or did you just get tired of that bothersome log out/log in chore?

lol chunko

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike pence saying intel (usa intel good now) used to assassinate iranian

cannot be revealed because - “sources & methods”. (Sources & methods good now)

remember when usa intel warned trump/gop NOT to release their “russia propaganda memo” because - sources and methods and nat’ security (natl security important now) blah blah

criminals doing what criminals do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    got damn Iranian general speaking mad . making Trumps boasting look like Ghandi speech

“Missile attacks on one of the most important US bases were the start of a major operation that would continue throughout the region”, he said, adding, “We didn’t seek to kill. We sought to hit the enemy’s military machine.”

“The assassination of Lt. Gen. Soleimani was one of US’ greatest historical and strategic mistakes,” Hajizadeh noted.

He went on to say, “We fired 13 missiles at US military bases in Iraq, but we were ready to fire several hundred missiles in one or two hours.”

“We thought it might take two or three days or a week if two sides did not practice self-restraint, so we had prepared several thousand missiles,” added the commander.

Stating, “We were not seeking to kill anyone in the operation, however, tens of people were killed and some were injured, which its statistics will be known,” he said, “If we were going to kill more, we could design the operation so that at least 500 military forces be killed, and if they responded in the next step, we would have changed our position and had no obligation to save the lives of US troops. We would have killed at least 5,000 in the second and third steps within 48 hours.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hajizadeh said, “We thought the Americans would attack, but they didn’t,” adding, “They were waiting for a slap in their face and they became a little calm when they faced it.”

Emphasizing that all of Iran’s missiles hit the targets, he said, “The Americans did not shoot any shot despite having ample facilities, they could not confront.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (even) Mike Lee, Robin to Cruz' Batman, along with Dems, extremely pissed that

WH Unitary Kingly Executive could not give even one tiny example of when the so-called Pres PVL Trash would consult with Congress before an Act of War.

Imagine the screaming, furniture-throwing RIOT by Repugs if Obama had the same policy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hajizadeh said, “We thought the Americans would attack, but they didn’t,” adding, “They were waiting for a slap in their face and they became a little calm when they faced it.”

Emphasizing that all of Iran’s missiles hit the targets, he said, “The Americans did not shoot any shot despite having ample facilities, they could not confront.”
    Ergo didnt shoot down 737

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure.....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is there ever a time when you arent on duty

-shielding for

Defending
    Muh
    Cheetoe

ever?

or did you just get tired of that bothersome log out/log in chore?

lol chunko

Yes. I'm DMC. You'd also be shocked which alt I use that you've quoted and given props to at least ten times. LOL, Bonnerific.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A classified briefing on the intelligence behind Qasem Soleimani’s killing caused Senate Republicans Mike Lee and Rand Paul to excoriate the assessment, while Lindsey Graham and Marco Rubio praised the intel.

Lee called the meeting “probably the worst briefing I’ve seen, at least on a military issues, in the nine years I’ve served in the United States Senate,” and while he commended Trump for showing “a lot of restraint” in foreign policy, he added that he wanted to speak to the president directly about the lack of clarity in the assessment.

“I went in there hoping to get more specifics as far as the factual, legal, moral justification for what they did,” Lee said. “I’m still undecided on that issue, in part because we never got to the details.”

“It is not acceptable for officials within the executive branch of government — I don’t care whether they’re with the CIA, with the Department of Defense, or otherwise — to come in and tell us that we can’t debate and discuss the appropriateness of military intervention against Iran. It’s un-American. It’s uncons utional. And it’s wrong. And I hope and expect that they will show more deference to their limited power in the future.”
    https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...s-republicans/

Trump party official doesn't like being told to sit down and shut up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. I'm DMC. You'd also be shocked which alt I use that you've quoted and given props to at least ten times. LOL, Bonnerific.
    if i was bonnerific

id have accurately and colorfully described you and your cultist behavior

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if i was bonnerific

id have accurately and colorfully described you and your cultist behavior
    Sbm..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump: Soleimani was ‘looking to blow up our embassy’

when pressed, Trump offered no new details
    New talking point, useful idiots. Get cracking, Twitter Qhris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iraq just revived deal to purchase S300 from Russia. also sealed deals of cooperation with China.

US on the way out
    To be fair Saudi army is getting teabagged by a bunch of guys with sticks and stones in Yemen

IMO the entire world should let Saudi and Iran go to war. It would look like 2 re ed kids going at it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 meter error range tbqh

crazy

its obvious they targeted the hangars which housed the drones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why Trump's Iran Conflict Cannot Be Stopped Or Unwound

Thread Information