Page 300 of 303 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303 LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 7567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even top 20

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...s-us-by-state/

RG thinks the Texas deaths should be doubled. I guess he believes all these Democrat mayors are downplaying covid deaths?

Redder the state, the more likely it is to be higher on the list. It's all about vaccinations now.

Texas, with its 30% underreporting would place at 361, per capita... ahead of New York.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Redder the state, the more likely it is to be higher on the list. It's all about vaccinations now.

Texas, with its 30% underreporting would place at 361, per capita... ahead of New York.

Where do you get this 30% from? Just made it up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They make everything up bro. These people are ing loons!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure the trend held, but the early pattern seems to indicate Texas had an unusually high number of deaths attributed to pneumonia in 2020.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure the trend held, but the early pattern seems to indicate Texas had an unusually high number of deaths attributed to pneumonia in 2020.

You got nary room there, Winester. Cuomo in New York had been fudging on COVID deaths since day 1 of COVID right thru his banishment years later. Then the deluge of death (dod) came and ain't stopped since in BLUE New York.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Understatement of the decade.
    Well, I at least oversaw MF Biden over take President Trump on COVID deaths.
    Well, I at least oversaw MF Biden achieve half-a-million Americans dead of the COVID.
    Well, I at least I am overseeing MF Biden leading the USA to a million COVID overall, God willing and the Picket Wire don't rise.

I was so wrong, RG.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I at least oversaw MF Biden over take President Trump on COVID deaths.
    Well, I at least oversaw MF Biden achieve half-a-million Americans dead of the COVID.
    Well, I at least I am overseeing MF Biden leading the USA to a million COVID overall, God willing and the Picket Wire don't rise.

I was so wrong, RG.

tee, hee.
    Yes, you were wrong, so now go take your meds Alan from AZ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas only reports confirmed, but not probable, as many other states do, which means a certainty that Texas figures are underreported.

Took Texas' reported total from year end 2020, then allowed for the reporting lag to clear, then cross indexed the excess deaths over expected versus the actual reported total.

(Expected excess - reported)/reported= .3 or so, if memory serves.

Now that we have year end for 2021 within the next few weeks it may be time to revisit that calc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Texas official 2020 COVID death count (up to 12-26-20): 29955

Excess deaths, Texas to 12-26-20: 41619 (CDC dataset, ave excess minus observed, col F minus column C)

Texas official count as a percentage of probable real tally: 72%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I won't hold Republicans responsible for anything bad, and will always Blame Democrats for anything bad, no matter how little justification there is to do so.
    Meh. We know you don't care about the truth. Once you proved that... what purpose does engaging with your dumb ass prove?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It was all in there in the CDC speadsheet. Take one column total and subtract it from the the other column total.

It did take a bit to narrow the large amount of weekly data to get to the right data set for one state for a full year, but nothing overly technical.

But hey... evidence is not what moves Trump cultists, sooo... there is that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, you were wrong, so now go take your meds Alan from AZ.
    I was so wrong, it worked out. tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was all in there in the CDC speadsheet. Take one column total and subtract it from the the other column total.

It did take a bit to narrow the large amount of weekly data to get to the right data set for one state for a full year, but nothing overly technical.

But hey... evidence is not what moves Trump cultists, sooo... there is that.
    Like I told Winester, Blake, I mean RG; you've nary room here, son. Your BLUE state New York struck the template on evading COVID deaths from day one in there. And then in the end, that wasn't the reason AC got tossed out of the Governor's mansion, it was because he was playin' grab ass and stinky finger with the women folk. Only after Cuomo left did his replacement send in all the death certificates to the tune of like 200-a-day for months now. You're just about up to date, sammy-kins.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meh. We know you don't care about the truth. Once you proved that... what purpose does engaging with your dumb ass prove?
    Ruh, roh, I smell the [Ignore List] coming from RG. Coffee break must be over,,,back on my head. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "people dyng unnecessarily is not a big deal"

smh.
    Showing dead bodies doesn't lessen or worsen the issues. It's just a way to market sensationalism. There are facts that simply don't need marketing ploys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got nary room there, Winester. Cuomo in New York had been fudging on COVID deaths since day 1 of COVID right thru his banishment years later. Then the deluge of death (dod) came and ain't stopped since in BLUE New York.

Let us proceed...
    And he got an Emmy for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Showing dead bodies doesn't lessen or worsen the issues. It's just a way to market sensationalism. There are facts that simply don't need marketing ploys.
    Lying that all concern about a pandemic that has killed close to a million people in two years is the result of clickbait propaganda isn't a principled stand. It is just you trying to feel superior to someone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I told Winester, Blake, I mean RG; you've nary room here, son. Your BLUE state New York struck the template on evading COVID deaths from day one in there.
    New York deaths per 100,000 from COVID: 338

Red State Mississipi: 378
    Red State Alabama: 354
    Reddest state Oklahoma: 342

Republicans are dying at rates somewhere between 4 to 8 times as fast as Democrats due to the differences in vaccination rates, so the red states are just going to keep on racking up their body count.

These are facts. Do keep up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    New York deaths per 100,000 from COVID: 338

Red State Mississipi: 378
    Red State Alabama: 354
    Reddest state Oklahoma: 342

Republicans are dying at rates somewhere between 4 to 8 times as fast as Democrats due to the differences in vaccination rates, so the red states are just going to keep on racking up their body count.

These are facts. Do keep up.

I don't do the (per), sweetheart.
    It's my religion.

BLUE New York lost another 100+ Americans yesterday to the COVID.
    BLUE New York has lost over 66,000 Americans to the COVID.
    BLUE New York has 2 & 1/4 million ACTIVE CASES of the COVID.

"Who's the wild man now!"

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lying that all concern about a pandemic that has killed close to a million people in two years is the result of clickbait propaganda isn't a principled stand. It is just you trying to feel superior to someone else.
    ...& counting coup on that sucker that continues to squat in the White House.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...& counting coup on that sucker that continues to squat in the White House.
    Can't even get that right. counting coup is a phrase that stems from a warrior directly killing someone and getting credit for it.

Most of the deaths you are crediting are the result of a refusal of unvaccinated to take a life saving medicine that Biden has been begging people to take.

Seems like you think that people have no personal responsibility for their actions.

Dumb and evil. smh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't even get that right. counting coup is a phrase that stems from a warrior directly killing someone and getting credit for it.

Most of the deaths you are crediting are the result of a refusal of unvaccinated to take a life saving medicine that Biden has been begging people to take.

Seems like you think that people have no personal responsibility for their actions.

Dumb and evil. smh.
    The grammar indictment.

Last bastion of the thoroughly vanquished.

P.S., I got's the feeling that once I wake up from my impending nap I'm gonna be back on your [Ignore List].
    tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden: "People, don't hit yourself in the head with a hammer."

Trump cultist: [hits own head with hammer]

Thread: "WHY DID BIDEN DO THAT?"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden: "People, don't hit yourself in the head with a hammer."

Trump cultist: [hits own head with hammer]

Thread: "WHY DID BIDEN DO THAT?"

I had him right here, RG...When he called us "chumps" for exercising our franchise and voting for President Trump.

His mother's waitin'...he should get to ing her some more.

Thread Information