Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Honestly dude is there any credible source out there that agrees with you that all these en ies are ed the way you say they are?
    Depends what you define as credible. If you just read MSM than no you won't find any agreeing with me. Many in the MSM are guilty as well as they were paid by Fusion GPS to peddle salacious lies. Instead of reporting honestly on what is being uncovered they try to distort or bury.

How The Media Buried Two Huge FBI Stories Yesterday

http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/...ies-yesterday/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Honestly dude is there any credible source out there that agrees with you that all these en ies are ed the way you say they are?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends what you define as credible. If you just read MSM than no you won't find any agreeing with me. Many in the MSM are guilty as well as they were paid by Fusion GPS to peddle salacious lies. Instead of reporting honestly on what is being uncovered they try to distort or bury.

I like how The Federalist, a media outlet, is claiming media buried stories.

No, a far right wing website isn't credible

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Muh Federalist is all over the Rob Porter story.

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh Federalist is all over the Rob Porter story.

lol
    What's an appropriate news source for Pavlov?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not Lee Stranahan.

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not Lee Stranahan.

lol
    You didn't answer the question Pavlov.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Rep: Benghazi, Fast and Furious Connected to Obama FBI & DOJ Exposed In FISA Memo (AUDIO)

In an explosive interview with Breitbart Radio Wednesday, firebrand conservative Congressman Paul Gosar (R-AZ) said Justice Department and FBI corruption, outlined in the FISA abuse memo, is connected to Obama-era scandals, such as Benghazi and Fast and Furious.

Partial transcript via Breitbart News:

“If you don’t think the [Operation] Fast and Furious—attacking the Second Amendment—along with Operation Choke Point, you know that sacred amendment that holds our government accountable and protection for all the other amendments, if you don’t think Benghazi and the lack of accountability when they knew something was going to come, if you don’t think that the IRS and the attacking of your adversaries financially, and the unmasking are unrelated things, think again,” Rep. Gosar told Breitbart News.

“You know, this previous administration—the Obama administration—micromanaged everything out of the White House. And I challenge people, remember the Syrian strikes that were actually handpicked and dictated by the president at that time. This gentleman was involved in everything. That’s where all this leads. When you look at the cover-up with the email scandal with Hillary Clinton, it gets—it should have pointed out exactly what we’ve been talking about, that this was the weaponization of our Justice Department not only to cover up for the previous administration and the wrongdoing and ills of them and those associated with them, but also to attack a sitting president—actually a candidate at the time, then president-elect and then a current, sitting president you know of an opposition party.”

If you thought the FISA abuse memo would be the sole report on FBI and Justice Department corruption, House Intelligence chairman Devin Nunes may have a surprise.

According to Axios, the Committee could publish up to five more reports outlining “politically motivated “wrongdoing” across various agencies, including the FBI, the broader Justice Department, and the State Department.”

The Washington Examiner’s Byron York concluded his recent article summarizing the memo’s key FISA abuses by warning a new showdown between Republicans and Democrats could resurface when additional information is released.

Translation: the FISA memo could be the first of many memos exposing corruption at both the FBI and Justice Department.

York writes:

Finally, the memo released today does not represent the sum total of what House investigators have learned in their review of the FBI and Justice Department Trump-Russia investigation. That means the fight over the memo could be replayed in the future when the Intelligence Committee decides to release more information.

It is not clear what information congressional investigators will release.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/gop-rep-benghazi-fast-furious-connected-obama-fbi-doj-exposed-fisa-memo-audio/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    explosive!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Golly an explosive interview with Republican on breitbart.

What's not credible about that

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You didn't answer the question Pavlov.

There are many. Straight news is totally easy to find from sources that are labeled right or left. NYT, WaPo, WSJ, local papers, NPR, talk radio news breaks, actual news reports on cable channels. The point is to not just take one Lee Stranahan video and breathlessly post it as news.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I like how The Federalist, a media outlet, is claiming media buried stories.

No, a far right wing website isn't credible
    Actually the Federalist claimed major outlets didn’t report on the stories and then backed up their claim. You’d have known that had you actually read the article instead of dismissing because muh far right.

What would you consider credible Blake?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NYT, WaPo, WSJ,NPR,
    Those are left leaning besides WSJ. I imagine there are a few you are ashamed to mention like MSNBC etc..You've been pushing Russian collusion for over a year...You have no right to lecture or mock anyone on where they get their news.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    BREAKING: Another Longtime Aide To James Comey OUT at FBI

Michael Kortan, the FBI’s Head of Public Affairs and longtime aide to former bureau chief James Comey, is leaving his post.

That damn OIG investigation has em all running scared

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That damn OIG investigation has em all running scared
    Rats from a sinking ship

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder what all the retiring republican congressman are running scared from...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it possible that Laufman signed an emergency surveillance order?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Those are left leaning besides WSJ. I imagine there are a few you are ashamed to mention like MSNBC etc..
    Already mentioned.
    You've been pushing Russian collusion for over a year...You have no right to lecture or mock anyone on where they get their news.
    I can mock you for posting a video from an American working for the Russian government.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Actually the Federalist claimed major outlets didn’t report on the stories and then backed up their claim. You’d have known that had you actually read the article instead of dismissing because muh far right.

What would you consider credible Blake?
    I claim muh Federalist buried the Rob Porter story.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I claim muh Federalist buried the Rob Porter story.
    http://thefederalist.com/2018/02/08/...use-resurface/

What’s your definition of burying a story?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Rats from a sinking ship
    Forgot about Rybicki

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not covering it at all probably counts. Just did a cursory look over the past couple days. Must have just posted that after being scooped. Apologies if I overlooked.

It's not like the difference between ordering a report and ordering an investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it possible that Laufman signed an emergency surveillance order?
    the subsequent application would still have to go back and explain the need for the emergency surveillance. that certainly would have come up in the memo, considering Gowdy read the full fisa warrant application

Thread Information