Page 31 of 133 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Previously deported three times

No longer an issue

Tax payer relief bullets

You just randomly Google illegal alien shootout, Darrin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just randomly Google illegal alien shootout, Darrin?
    My sister lives in the area.

Sorry

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My sister lives in the area.

Sorry
    So she sent it to you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No longer an issue

Tax payer relief bullets

Don't see what argument you're trying to substantiate with this video? He was caught three times and deported (ICE doing its job). Wall argument? Any evidence or accounts out there he entered the country where's no/insufficient barriers? He could've entered via a port entry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't see what argument you're trying to substantiate with this video? He was caught three times and deported (ICE doing its job). Wall argument? Any evidence or accounts out there he entered the country where's no/insufficient barriers? He could've entered via a port entry.
    California police department was not working with ICE:

That sanctuary state thingy almost got another person killed, but we're "racists".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That sanctuary state thingy almost got another person killed, but we're "racists".
    My immigration policy would be zero tolerance. I'm in favor of allowing people in who just want to better their lives, at which point they'll have to prove themselves a good and productive citizen over a 5 year probationary period, but one strike within those 5 years, no matter how light the crime, and you and you're family are on the bus back to where you came from. I do agree with the sanctuary provision that people shouldn't be hassled/detained just because of their status, but law breakers should be summarily deported.

You personally aren't racist, you just overreact. There's no "crisis" at the border. Illegal immigration at all time lows over the past few years and they commit less crime on average. But again, if you really want to stop all illegal immigration, one solution: Punish businesses that hire them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Feds can't commandeer state authorities, a little thing called federalism, perhaps you've heard of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

German man kick out of his home to house refugees. At least he'll get all the diversity benefits. We should do the same here tbh.
    Because we all know Russia Times will give us the unvarnished truth because they have our best interests at heart.

Nathan the Useful Idiot rides again.

So, the government is providing his apartment, he has 9 months to move, and the state will provide yet another apartment to him to move into.

That sum it up? THE HORROR.

Irony:

The pensioner will be replaced by younger, working age people that will be paying into his social safety net. This entire thing points out the economic benefits of immigration, and one of the main arguments that actual economists make for it.

#obvliviousnathan
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 02-24-2019 at 10:07 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gun violence kills tens of thousands every year, but guns aren't a problem. Talk about selective outrage.

10 People killed by "illegal immigration" = OMFG WE HAVE TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION

50,000 people killed in mass shootings = OMFG WE NEED MORE GUNS TO STOP PEOPLE WITH GUNS FROM KILLING SPREES.

Damn, you people are nuts.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My immigration policy would be zero tolerance. I'm in favor of allowing people in who just want to better their lives, at which point they'll have to prove themselves a good and productive citizen over a 5 year probationary period, but one strike within those 5 years, no matter how light the crime, and you and you're family are on the bus back to where you came from. I do agree with the sanctuary provision that people shouldn't be hassled/detained just because of their status, but law breakers should be summarily deported.

You personally aren't racist, you just overreact. There's no "crisis" at the border. Illegal immigration at all time lows over the past few years and they commit less crime on average. But again, if you really want to stop all illegal immigration, one solution: Punish businesses that hire them.
    That policy will get you a lot of big government votes so that's convenient for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That policy will get you a lot of big government votes so that's convenient for you.
    oh so using lots of government resources and spending to combat immigration is bad now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing about my plan is "big government." It would reduce the red tape gridlock of the current immigration process (didn't you go through that? How long and how much did it cost?) and prevent law enforcement from prowling around cities and neighborhoods looking for otherwise law-abiding undo ented immigrants, which invariably results in Hispanic-American citizens being hassled for no good reason. It's basically the same prerequisites the DACA recipients have to meet.

If you're talking about my last line, I'm not personally in favor of that, but for anti-immigration hardliners, that's the actual step you're going to have to take in order to curb illegal immigration. I've never heard one conservative agree to doing that. I wonder why? They'd rather talk about walls, which are big government overreach in their own right since for Trump and his base to get their dream wall, it would require much use of eminent domain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh so using lots of government resources and spending to combat immigration is bad now?
    when it comes to abortion, big government is just fine too...

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Government protecting the borders is a basic function of government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    big government is fine for everything aside from policy that makes people's lives better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not only abortion, but contraceptives, peri-natal care, disease prevention/detection.

racist, misogynist, ethnic-cleaser Repugs know they are primarily ing over poor (black, brown) women with their abortion strategy, since abortion will always be available to any Repug voter, including the pro-birth evangelical so-called Christians, with enough money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No longer an issue

Tax payer relief bullets

Did the attempted murderer live?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just say no

wheres the personal accountability, instead of crying for big government to step in and solve your problems for you

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank God the mere possibility of a wall stopped a massive Fentanyl bomb from exploding 115 million Americans!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rightwingnuts only outraged when an immigrant kills, but when alt right / KKK / white militia brutalize or (plan to) kill, silence

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doing rails off the gas pump? Damn...partying down at the Circle K.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is Trump talking to Xi about fentanyl imports?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information