Page 319 of 333 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 8311
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Alabama's 24/7 site has a note saying all signs are pointing to DE Vernon Jackson of Boling flipping his commitment.

They mentioned Herman will do his in-home visit this week before Jackson heads to College Station this weekend for his last official visit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 does not expect DT Moro Ojomo to visit Alabama before the last dead period begins.

He will follow through with his official visit to Oregon this weekend and that'll be it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LB Andrew Parker of New Orleans, LA made a slight change to his plans again.

TCU offered recently so he's going to leave his UT official early and head to Forth Worth, according to 24/7.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per Inside Texas, Coach Beck and Coach Mehringer will be at Schertz Clemens tomorrow to try and convince WR Tommy Bush to visit UT this weekend.

Bush still isn't sure what he wants to do because UT's communication with him has been off and on, but UT is the school he's always wanted to attend and they've signed several of his friends.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From Nahlin at Inside Texas on his recruiting update today:

"Not worried about Coburn. Not worried about Ingram."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas is hearing WR Lawrence Keys III of New Orleans, LA will notify coaches at Notre Dame and Texas of his decision next Tuesday night.

They're expecting the choice to be Notre Dame right now, even though they have heard rumors that Notre Dame may not have room due to other priorities in their class.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Who are the must have guys for 2019?
    DL DeMarvin Leal and WR Garrett Wilson are 1-2, IMO. It's a very good class at WR (better than 2018) and DB (Almost as good as 2018). OL is stronger than it's been in a few years also. RB and LB slightly down again. Top 2 QB's are Grant Gunnell and Roschon Johnson (committed to Texas). Overall, IMO, 2019 is a little stronger in-state than 2018 early on.

Tfloss, who's standing out for you so far in 2019?
    Last edited by texas4ever; 01-31-2018 at 03:40 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DL DeMarvin Leal and WR Garrett Wilson are 1-2, IMO. It's a very good class at WR (better than 2018) and DB (Almost as good as 2018). OL is stronger than it's been in a few years also. RB and LB slightly down again. Top 2 QB's are Grant Gunnell and Roschon Johnson (committed to Texas). Overall, IMO, 2019 is a little stronger in-state than 2018 early on.

Tfloss, who's standing out for you so far in 2019?
    Honestly, I haven't had the chance to watch all of the updated junior film for the 2019 class yet since I've been compiling as many names as I can.

I don't want to prematurely say I like a guy just because he's highly-ranked, but I think Roschon, Wilson, Leal, Catalon and Whittington are some of the no-brainers, obvious blue-chips.

Hopefully we can delve into that once the 2018 class signs and we start the new thread next week.

Maybe we can do a Top 5 at each position or something similar and it's good to know some of these guys before Junior Day arrives.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FYI A&M is having another recruiting event this weekend and they're expecting a lot of talent that Texas is recruiting hard.

I'll post the full list later in the week so y'all can prepare yourselves for a commitment or two.

One to watch is 2019 ATH Marquez Beason of Dallas Bishop Dunne and possibly 2019 OL Kenyon Green of Humble Atascocita.

The DC at Atascocita happens to be the brother of the new A&M OC, so that's possibly an unfortunate turn of events for UT.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 says 2019 WR Arjei Henderson of Fort Bend Travis is a "big maybe" for this weekend.

His father says it will probably happen, but they're working out some details.

FYI A&M is having another recruiting event this weekend and they're expecting a lot of talent that Texas is recruiting hard.

I'll post the full list later in the week so y'all can prepare yourselves for a commitment or two.

One to watch is 2019 ATH Marquez Beason of Dallas Bishop Dunne and possibly 2019 OL Kenyon Green of Humble Atascocita.

The DC at Atascocita happens to be the brother of the new A&M OC, so that's possibly an unfortunate turn of events for UT.
    Pretty strange to see a program so focused on the 2019 class this early on before the 2018 period ends, am I right? I think Jimbo seeking early commitments to push momentum for 2019 who knows if it pays off in the end. I think ultimately it's the teams that prove they can win during the season that win out.

24/7 says 2019 WR Arjei Henderson of Fort Bend Travis is a "big maybe" for this weekend.

His father says it will probably happen, but they're working out some details.
    maybe to Texas or ags?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Paging benefactor.

I still remember the Bullard prom story.

Yep...dodged a bullet

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Pretty strange to see a program so focused on the 2019 class this early on before the 2018 period ends, am I right? I think Jimbo seeking early commitments to push momentum for 2019 who knows if it pays off in the end. I think ultimately it's the teams that prove they can win during the season that win out.
    Fisher knows the 2018 transition class is all but done, so they're hitting 2019 hard and focusing their efforts there.

This will be their second event already, and they're attempting to steal a few guys and create excitement before they can get to Austin, Norman, etc.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    maybe to Texas or ags?
    My bad. He's possibly visiting Austin.

Not sure if he's going back to College Station since he was there last weekend.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Honestly, I haven't had the chance to watch all of the updated junior film for the 2019 class yet since I've been compiling as many names as I can.

I don't want to prematurely say I like a guy just because he's highly-ranked, but I think Roschon, Wilson, Leal, Catalon and Whittington are some of the no-brainers, obvious blue-chips.

Hopefully we can delve into that once the 2018 class signs and we start the new thread next week.

Maybe we can do a Top 5 at each position or something similar and it's good to know some of these guys before Junior Day arrives.
    i've seen wilson up close three times in the last two seasons. he is everything that you hear about and then some. a legit game changer.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Coach Washington seeing 2019 DE/LB NaNa Osafo-Mensah at Fort Worth Nolan Catholic.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DE Tyree Wilson of New London West Rusk announced today that he will be sticking with A&M.

Post Count
    DE Tyree Wilson of New London West Rusk announced today that he will be sticking with A&M.
    I'm sure Aggy will consider that a "head to head" win against UT, even it appeared Texas moved away from him.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm sure Aggy will consider that a "head to head" win against UT, even it appeared Texas moved away from him.
    The Texas dline haul is going to be very good. If I had to grade it against other years at Texas I'd probably give it a solid B to a B+. I wouldn't consider it an A since we didn't get a single guy I'd consider a game changer instant impact guy. But we are getting some good players that will develop into solid starters.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods has confirmed with WR Jalen Preston of Manvel that he won't be in Austin this weekend.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Paging benefactor.

I still remember the Bullard prom story.

If he is actually useful, Satan will find a sympathetic ear in the legal system if this goes to court.
    You can get arrested with an unlicensed handgun and drugs in a public park and get away with it.

#multiple2ndchances

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2019 RB Marcus Major (Oklahoma City, OK)

https://247sports.com/Player/Marcus-Major-46051077

http://www.hudl.com/profile/6303051/Marcus-Major

Thread Information