Page 32 of 163 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^just bitter 12th place talk. Pay this ESL poster no mind.
    You mean yourself my fellow esl speaker.

We are going to rule the universe!
    LeThanos.
    Then 20 odd games into the season : we leapfrogged the grizzlies into fifth place in the west :party

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Something to look out for these next couple of days:

Cuffs is tight with the Kang. Unibrow is a Klutch client.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You mean yourself my fellow esl speaker.

We are going to rule the universe!
    LeThanos.
    Then 20 odd games into the season : we leapfrogged the grizzlies into fifth place in the west :party
    ^ Had to Google what ESL meant then got maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad AF when he realized I was clowning him on a personal level. It's cool son. My truth bombs are known to explode on contact

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Had to Google what ESL meant then got maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad AF when he realized I was clowning him on a personal level. It's cool son. My truth bombs are known to explode on contact
    ?

Why would an esl not know what esl is? There are classes for esl students.

And why would people be mad about being an esl?most of the world don’t even speak English because it’s suvh a structurally inferior language.

You are esl. Why do you hate uourself?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ?

Why would an esl not know what esl is? There are classes for esl students.

And why would people be mad about being an esl?most of the world don’t even speak English because it’s suvh a structurally inferior language.

You are esl. Why do you hate uourself?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Holy . For a team that’s supposed to be LAvengers this really suck ass. I mean they finally moved UP to the FIFTH seed because the bears lost?

Man, that bottle of sleeping pills and flask of gin would look real tempting if I was a laker fan right about now.
    Please. Having the west come back to the pack is a DREAM scenario for the Lakers.
    Outside of State which of those teams should the Lakers fear come playoff time.?
    We are not a great team far from it ... but you know who is great and a proven playoff performer ... the former King of akron and new King of staples center.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typing on phone. Tough to do.

Did you suffer from some type of mental re ation? I’m really worried about you.

Btw, why would LAvengers be fighting for the fifth seed this late in the season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. Having the west come back to the pack is a DREAM scenario for the Lakers.
    Outside of State which of those teams should the Lakers fear come playoff time.?
    We are not a great team far from it ... but you know who is great and a proven playoff performer ... the former King of akron and new King of staples center.
    So you are not really the LAvengers. More like LeThanos and a bunch of Hawkeyes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you are not really the LAvengers. More like LeThanos and a bunch of Hawkeyes.
    that is fair, along with a few Black Widows tbh ...
    Hopefully a young spidey will develop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that is fair, along with a few Black Widows tbh ...
    Hopefully a young spidey will develop
    Lol. There are no black widows. You guys tried to get him to stay back in 2013 or whatever but s/he’s gone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Typing on phone. Tough to do.

Did you suffer from some type of mental re ation? I’m really worried about you.

Btw, why would LAvengers be fighting for the fifth seed this late in the season?
    - all I do is post and talk from my phone. -20 points son. Maybe David Dennison should build The Wall! for yo ass!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol. There are no black widows. You guys tried to get him to stay back in 2013 or whatever but s/he’s gone.

Lmao !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - all I do is post and talk from my phone. -20 points son. Maybe David Dennison should build The Wall! for yo ass!
    Well you have a lot more practice so kudos to you for having mastered this highly transferable skill.

Who’s David Dennison?

And why is LAvengers so excited to make fifth seed?

When will you pull the trigger card?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well you have a lot more practice so kudos to you for having mastered this highly transferable skill.

Who’s David Dennison?

And why is LAvengers so excited to make fifth seed?

When will you pull the trigger card?

David Dennison is the 45th President of the United States' alias.

5th seed (so far) is pretty good for a team that is basically a one-man team (totally disregarding the fact that they were literally just thrown together, yet they are competing in the Western Conference), unlike some Silver and Black teams.

When will we pull the trigger? Not sure, but see my previous post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

David Dennison is the 45th President of the United States' alias.

5th seed (so far) is pretty good for a team that is basically a one-man team (totally disregarding the fact that they were literally just thrown together, yet they are competing in the Western Conference), unlike some Silver and Black teams.

When will we pull the trigger? Not sure, but see my previous post.
    So the avengers was a One man team? Did you watch any of the avengers movies in your native language?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So the avengers was a One man team? Did you watch any of the avengers movies in your native language?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    D'angelo is averaging 18 ppg right now. As much good as Maginka has done they've made life very hard with re ed draft picks and trades.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    D'angelo is averaging 18 ppg right now. As much good as Maginka has done they've made life very hard with re ed draft picks and trades.
    Lol hes averaging 18pts who cares? It takes him 17 shots to get it.

50% TS. Hes dog

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What?!

Randle dropped 37 last night too ...but his deep ball shooting remains iffy. I think we could have used his rebounding and energy and despite our shooting woes ...but I miss him more than Druss. i regret letting Randle walk for nada over tradiing russ for a pick, one year of brook and cap space ...
    I really dont get the Small section of the Laker fanbase that are russell loyalists.
    He is a much better shooter and pnr player than Lonzo is right now, but ball does everything else better. And Russell struggled his forst 82 games as well.

Only issue I have with Maginka (jury still out on Lonzo but again I wanted Tatum) is more in the way that we handled the russell trade.
    Magic shouldnt have trashed him post trade. even if he was right about his lack of leadership I am almost positive that the way he handled Russell (he and Druss share agents) led to randle asking for us not to match salary.
    Luke making Randle earn his starting spot last year didnt help but that you cant blame Maginka for that ...

Add to that Getting McGee for the minimum ... Rondo on the cheap ...and getting the Kang ... Maginka is on the positive side of the ledger ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

50% TS. Hes dog
    not dog but vastly overrarted. I think he still has potential but liek Lonzo he has been injury prone early ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

50% TS. Hes dog
    not dog but vastly overrarted. I think he still has potential but liek Lonzo he has been injury prone early ...
    Incredible levels of irony given the user names. .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What could go wrong?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What?!

Randle dropped 37 last night too ...but his deep ball shooting remains iffy. I think we could have used his rebounding and energy and despite our shooting woes ...but I miss him more than Druss. i regret letting Randle walk for nada over tradiing russ for a pick, one year of brook and cap space ...
    I really dont get the Small section of the Laker fanbase that are russell loyalists.
    He is a much better shooter and pnr player than Lonzo is right now, but ball does everything else better. And Russell struggled his forst 82 games as well.

Only issue I have with Maginka (jury still out on Lonzo but again I wanted Tatum) is more in the way that we handled the russell trade.
    Magic shouldnt have trashed him post trade. even if he was right about his lack of leadership I am almost positive that the way he handled Russell (he and Druss share agents) led to randle asking for us not to match salary.
    Luke making Randle earn his starting spot last year didnt help but that you cant blame Maginka for that ...

Add to that Getting McGee for the minimum ... Rondo on the cheap ...and getting the Kang ... Maginka is on the positive side of the ledger ...
    If for some insane reason we had randle and Russell off our bench right now I honestly would feel like we’re le contenders this year. I really don’t get the fascination with Lonzo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What could go wrong?

One of the most regrettable nuts in human history happened in Eagle Colorado tbh

Thread Information