Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'd believe in them as a dark horse contender if they didn't have earl boykins as their qb
    Kyler was really good as a rookie. now he has hopkins

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    love these 2 picks for the raiders

Lynn Bowden and Brian Edwards back to back

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    well at least your Raiders got 2 brown chip WRs tbh after drafting a red chip one with two blue chips on the board.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    304 pounds and runs in the 4.7 range... like the pick... could be 3-tech DT of the future?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

now get this man a receiver
    they got this man some weapons

still dislike the Ruggs pick (not because i specifically dislike Ruggs, but because Lamb/Jeudy were just better), but this is at least a good test to see if Carr can ever snap out of his conservative streak ...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they got this man some weapons

still dislike the Ruggs pick (not because i specifically dislike Ruggs, but because Lamb/Jeudy were just better), but this is at least a good test to see if Carr can ever snap out of his conservative streak ...
    the raiders offense could be better earlier than later in the season... I see Gruden sending Ruggs on a streak nearly every passing snap, as a decoy more or less, but once they figure out Carr won't throw that way unless he's wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open, they're gonna bring more into the box and shorter hook/curl zones and just not respect the deep ball

It's like playing against alex smith

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so the Patriots basically got 2 very poor man's patrick queen's on day two. These guys aren't gonna be Collins and Van Noy replacements in year 1.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    the raiders offense could be better earlier than later in the season... I see Gruden sending Ruggs on a streak nearly every passing snap, as a decoy more or less, but once they figure out Carr won't throw that way unless he's wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open, they're gonna bring more into the box and shorter hook/curl zones and just not respect the deep ball

It's like playing against alex smith
    ruggs did most of his work taking slants to the house, not necessarily ripping the top off

carr led the NFL in yards on slants throws

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kyler was really good as a rookie. now he has hopkins
    hopkins and then like 6 slot receivers tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ruggs did most of his work taking slants to the house, not necessarily ripping the top off

carr led the NFL in yards on slants throws
    Carr is good at slants, but problem is I think Ruggs has poor route running, especially compared to Jeudy and Lamb.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Carr is good at slants, but problem is I think Ruggs has poor route running, especially compared to Jeudy and Lamb.
    he got more catches on slants than any other route.

and yeah, Ruggs is not as good a route runner as jeudy or lamb, i dont think thats in dispute. he's not going to be a 90+ catch guy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hopefully drafting this guy Gallimore means we can finally move on from that dingle overpaid bum-ass Tyrone Crawford. Once and for all.....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he got more catches on slants than any other route.

and yeah, Ruggs is not as good a route runner as jeudy or lamb, i dont think thats in dispute. he's not going to be a 90+ catch guy
    problem is, at the NFL level to be elite at slants against NFL corners/linebacker combo (in those hook curl zones where most slants are caught), you've got to have a bigger body to shield off the defense (or be a crafty veteran with experience)... because you're not going to get the separation against NFL speed that you do on average in college.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    hoping we go corner here. either Love and Dantzler

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    arite this is funny

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    patriots just traded up with the raiders

Fromm?

edit: Asiasi, the tight end

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Not gonna lie, I kinda wanted Duvernay there as a selfish pick...but more defense is never going to bother me

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    arite this is funny

the "four hitches and a scat option" offense

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Duvernay to the Ravens. What a waste. Goes to a team that is last in the league in passes attempted. Have fun running jet sweeps and options.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Andy Reid wearing the same shirt as last night. Fat, old, probably hasn't showered for awhile. Probably enough calories in the grease on the inside of that shirt right now to feed a whole country in Africa.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Duvernay to the Ravens. What a waste. Goes to a team that is last in the league in passes attempted. Have fun running jet sweeps and options.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    part of why they threw so little is because their only legit WR was a rookie who got hurt during the season

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    wait... I thought the Eagles got 2 third round comp picks this year due to losing Foles AND someone else last year?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    part of why they threw so little is because their only legit WR was a rookie who got hurt during the season
    Nah. we've seen it in 2 consecutive years, when push comes to shove, as flashy as lamar is, he'll never be even an average starting QB in terms of a passer. The Ravens get in trouble when they fall behind and they just can't come back because they can't throw their way back in the game.

Sure lamar will rack up the easy yards against soft zone in garbage time. But when he needs to throw the Ravens back in it when they're actually in striking distance, he takes sacks, fumbles, throws bad picks. Heck he threw the moonball against Andrews that started the whole problem in the ans embarrassment, the kind that often gets your tight end injured, that time it got picked, and he showed his immaturity with a dumb penalty on the end of that play too... boom, 7 quick points the other way.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    They are intentionally ing with Billy at this point. No one takes him seriously as GM. I don't mind the Greenard pick though.

Thread Information