Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boutons has some good points tbqh and its triggering the repub snowflakes

USA downed an iranian commercial plane with the 300 on board and never apologized for it

good point boutons

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boutons has some good points tbqh and its triggering the repub snowflakes

USA downed an iranian commercial plane with the 300 on board and never apologized for it

good point boutons
    Iran general targets and kills Americans. USA kills him. Iran response: Shoot down a civilian airliner.

This is the Democrats' dog in the race right now.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran general targets and kills Americans. USA kills him. Iran response: Shoot down a civilian airliner.

Im sure the ‘Great Boutons’ will be pleased to know a Putin-Assad apologist agrees with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran general targets and kills Americans. USA kills him. Iran response: Shoot down a civilian airliner. This is the Democrats' dog in the race right now.
    Im sure the ‘Great Boutons’ will be pleased to know a Putin-Assad apologist agrees with him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many layers of narrative is that, cuck garden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

war is war ma niga

americans need to stop crying when their boys get killed in war

grow the up america war is war and nigas get killed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some peeps gotta be some stupid mother ers to believe you can conquer entire countries without losing a single jiga

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    war is war ma niga

americans need to stop crying when their boys get killed in war

grow the up america war is war and nigas get killed
    Don't hold your breath. Americans believes that they're being "protected".

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some peeps gotta be some stupid mother ers to believe you can conquer entire countries without losing a single jiga
    Nobody believes that. But the number is way down from hundreds of thousands to hundreds based on superior technology.

But yea, the media will cry about that all day if it's a repub in the White House.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody believes that. But the number is way down from hundreds of thousands to hundreds based on superior technology.

But yea, the media will cry about that all day if it's a repub in the White House.
    you have to first accept the media calling Solemani a murderer of americans a BS story line

thats bull . he did fight in Iraq for the Shia rebellion but that was war

war is war. you cannot call a soldier killing enemies on the battle field a terrorist or a murderer. you just cannot

otherwise we need to call the thousands of US soldiers that come back from tours in Iraq and Afghanistan ing murdering bas s and worthy of a drone attack

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have to first accept the media calling Solemani a murderer of americans a BS story line

thats bull . he did fight in Iraq for the Shia rebellion but that was war

war is war. you cannot call a soldier killing enemies on the battle field a terrorist or a murderer. you just cannot

otherwise we need to call the thousands of US soldiers that come back from tours in Iraq and Afghanistan ing murdering bas s and worthy of a drone attack
    Could be. I stopped trying to track every media lie. I just don't have the time. You saying he's made no kills in "peace time"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be. I stopped trying to track every media lie. I just don't have the time. You saying he's made no kills in "peace time"?
    he actualky fought alongside US generals in peacetime

in afghanistan

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he actualky fought alongside US generals in peacetime

in afghanistan

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump's assassination of Iran's equivalent of a U.S. vice president, General Qassim Soleimani, accomplished several things:

1. It significantly helped the criminal and mass murderer Benjamin Netanyahu's chances of winning re-election and staying out of prison.

2. It almost guarantees that the CIA/Mossad terrorist organization ISIS will be reborn, as it gives a new generation of Arabs a reason to hate the United States.

3. It destroys whatever peace plan Iran and Saudi Arabia were negotiating and keeps the Middle East in turmoil, which facilitates the expansionist plans of Zionist Israel.

4. It rekindles the instability and unrest in Iraq, makes the U.S. presence there a violation of International Law and War Crime and helps to keep the fires of the "war on terror" burning.

5. It makes it much easier for Republican senators to vote against Trump's impeachment conviction, as it gives the rabid right wing meat-eaters (aka warmongers) the blood of the number two ranking Iranian official to feast on.

6. It puts giant question marks in the minds of state officials worldwide as to Trump's willingness to murder foreign leaders with impunity, which adds more fuel to the East/West divide and keeps the CFR globalists VERY HAPPY.

7. It almost totally distracts attention away from the biggest tyrannical assault against the liberties of the American people here at home since King George sent British troops to seize the firearms of the people in Lexington and Concord that is taking place RIGHT NOW in Virginia.

Does no one notice that this so-called pro-Second Amendment president, Donald Trump, has said absolutely NOTHING about the attempts of the Virginia State government to ban and confiscate the semi-automatic rifles AND pistols from the people of Virginia?

Instead of conducting a rally in Ohio and everywhere else, why doesn't Trump go to Virginia and rally the people against the draconian, tyrannical gun control laws that are being enacted? It's because Trump is a total PHONY and has no intention of standing in the way of gun confiscation laws in the U.S.

In fact, Trump is the loudest voice in the country IN SUPPORT of "red flag" gun confiscation laws. And Trump supporters know it; and they DON'T CARE.

Make no mistake: Virginia is a TEST. If tyranny (statewide gun registration, confiscation, ban on private sales, etc.) prevails in the land of Lee and Jackson, it will begin sweeping across the entire country. Lawmakers and governors in SEVERAL states are just waiting for it to succeed in Virginia, so they can propose it in their states.

Yep! The assassination of General Soleimani accomplished a LOT. Don't you feel safer???

- Chuck Baldwin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...26997970644468

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "seize the firearms of the people in Lexington and Concord that is taking place RIGHT NOW in Virginia."

goddamn, gun fellators / 2nd Amendment perverts are ING STUPID

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Esper basically admits all the stuff about imminent attacks and threatened US embassies was bull :

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Soleimani was a legit target"

... which means Esper, all the US Admirals, Generals, ambassadors, chiefs of staff are legit targets.

iow, the predatory, destructive, murderous American Empire can "legitimately" assassinate any foreign govt official, but Americans govt officials are not legit targets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The word "believe" doesn't necessarily mean "guess" or "suppose" as some seem to be implying. In order for sane people to believe they need compelling evidence. Just because that evidence isn't presented to doubters doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'd hope the intel community doesn't burn their sources just to appease the MSM.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Soleimani was a legit target"

... which means Esper, all the US Admirals, Generals, ambassadors, chiefs of staff are legit targets.

iow, the predatory, destructive, murderous American Empire can "legitimately" assassinate any foreign govt official, but Americans govt officials are not legit targets.

America and the Zionists are the kings of double standards. They are above the law.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how - in 3 years of criminal activity-

trump commits the crime

gets caught

lies about it - begins the cover up- muddies the issue/crime

his cult goes to work and become complicit in his crime

the people overthink the out of all the spaghetti on the wall

the world moves on- waiting for the next crime and cover up

when any intelligent human could stop and use reasonable judgement and conclude:

we have a fraudulently elected/installed criminal in the oval office who will always - always- 24/7:

1) lie
    2) lie
    3) lie

4) commit crimes
    5) see 1,2,3 above
    6) cover up his crimes
    7) deny deflect whatabout his ass- and basically do exactly what russians trained him to do
    8) after the idiots (us) exhaust themselves and he gets away with it

go back to -1-
    rinse -repeat

3 plus years of this - and idiots want ANOTHER 4 years of this criminality

”please- please - us again - please treat us like stupid idiots again - we beg you- please”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The word "believe" doesn't necessarily mean "guess" or "suppose" as some seem to be implying. In order for sane people to believe they need compelling evidence. Just because that evidence isn't presented to doubters doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I'd hope the intel community doesn't burn their sources just to appease the MSM.

translation: “i hereby declare that I believe the words of the biggest-most prolific liar on the planet and i admit it”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you think Trump has control of a predator drone and is monitoring the feed. He was given the intel, given the advice and briefed on the situation on the ground. He made a call. Some of you act like Trump commanded the military to go after someone for basically no reason "find me someone, someone big, I need a story".

Some of you are equivocating due to confirmation bias.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mark Esper is the Secretary of Defense. Is there any point at which this becomes so ridiculous that even you won't compromise your integrity to defend it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many layers of narrative is that, cuck garden?
    Too many quotes from posters for you to keep up snowflaker incel.
    Do women like you? (Another narrative)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are given a specific number of embassies and the evidence:

Secretary of Defense Mark Esper said he "didn't see" specific evidence that top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani was planning attacks on four U.S. embassies, but said he believed such attacks would have occurred.
    "The president didn't cite a specific piece of evidence. What he said was he believed," Esper said Sunday on "Face the Nation." "I didn't see one, with regard to four embassies. What I'm saying is that I shared the president's view that probably — my expectation was they were going to go after our embassies. The embassies are the most prominent display of American presence in a country."
    Bunch of liars.

Next time just say 6, seems like a good number.

Thread Information