Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chet is helpless against big guys like Duren and Gobert. In fact got obliterated by them two games in a row. OkC's scheme of playing him as the lone big doesn't do them any favors.
    If they change the scheme to put another big alongside him, the team gets worst. And Chet's numbers probably do too. So I don't think they are doing him any disservice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do think the thunder will get exposed in the playoffs, even a first round exit. Especially if they face a big team. A potential Lakers meet would crush them. Maybe even Pelicans or Jazz would cause an upset. They don't scream like a team that can adapt. Usually a higher seed doesn't need to in the first round. But their weakness is pretty telling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to ignore him, he’ll get bored if nobody plays his childish game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chet just crashed hard against the rookie wall, if Wemby faces any rookie wall, he’ll just step over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby can play like dog and wind up with 20/10/3/3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think the narrative has firmly flipped at this point…Chet has come back down to earth after his unsustainable efficiency to start the year, meanwhile Wemby has started to hit his stride after moving to C and having Tre put into the starting lineup.

I’m guessing it won’t even be a race by March as long as Victor remains healthy. Not a slight to Chet…just think we’re seeing one of the best rookie seasons of the past 20 years. Really is wild to think that this is likely the worst we’ll ever see from Victor

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think the narrative has firmly flipped at this point…Chet has come back down to earth after his unsustainable efficiency to start the year, meanwhile Wemby has started to hit his stride after moving to C and having Tre put into the starting lineup.

I’m guessing it won’t even be a race by March as long as Victor remains healthy. Not a slight to Chet…just think we’re seeing one of the best rookie seasons of the past 20 years. Really is wild to think that this is likely the worst we’ll ever see from Victor
    cant wait till victor has real talent around him.Hopefully the front office dont this up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby looks tired too. His help D hasn't been crisp the last 5 or so games and he's turning the ball over a lot more, signs of fatigue. But yeah still putting up crazy #s while going through it, that's the difference.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's exactly what I was thinking last night; if he can put up these kind of numbers when he's 'meh', what kind of numbers will he start putting up once he gets stronger and more versatile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby looks tired too. His help D hasn't been crisp the last 5 or so games and he's turning the ball over a lot more, signs of fatigue. But yeah still putting up crazy #s while going through it, that's the difference.
    he's been starting off these games strong and then fading down the stretch. one has to wonder if he's starting to hit that "rookie wall".

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's been starting off these games strong and then fading down the stretch. one has to wonder if he's starting to hit that "rookie wall".
    LOL the people calling him to play 40 minutes a night. I'm sure it'll take Victor a while to get used to 30 minutes a night on an NBA schedule where you're playing 3-4 times a week. Never really believed the hype about the minutes restriction being because of his ankle, just seemed like some bull to get Silver off the team's back for resting Vic in B2B.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL It's Over with 2.5 months left in the season

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clickbait videos are the worst.

If your intelligence isn't already insulted by the thumbnail on videos like that, you're probably contributing to the decline of civilization.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clickbait videos are the worst.

If your intelligence isn't already insulted by the thumbnail on videos like that, you're probably contributing to the decline of civilization.
    I absolutely am.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I absolutely am.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worst basketball youtube channel tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worst basketball youtube channel tbh
    What about the guy who gets pissed every time he says "Best prospect since LeBron James"? FlightMike or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the guy who gets pissed every time he says "Best prospect since LeBron James"? FlightMike or something.
    not familiar with that one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not familiar with that one
    He's got even worse clickbait thumbnails

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reminds me of every video DarrinS posts in the political forum tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chet’s lot in life is going to be becoming Dominique to Victor’s MJ, a really nice All Star versus the One.
    We'll see. Chet has a really good supporting cast already led by SGA. OKC has a treasure trove of picks to ensure Chet is in the playoffs year after year.

I'm gonna enjoy the Chet vs Wemby rivalry. My hope: Victor gets so tired of losing to Chet that he demands a trade to Tinsletown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see. Chet has a really good supporting cast already led by SGA. OKC has a treasure trove of picks to ensure Chet is in the playoffs year after year.

I'm gonna enjoy the Chet vs Wemby rivalry. My hope: Victor gets so tired of losing to Chet that he demands a trade to Tinsletown.
    Why would he do that? Miami's the one who consistently develops amazing supporting casts and who would be the best franchise for him to go to if he wants to win.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would he do that? Miami's the one who consistently develops amazing supporting casts and who would be the best franchise for him to go to if he wants to win.
    Don’t pay attention to LkrFan. He’s just here trauma dumping. He saw those Vegas odds that have the Spurs as LeBron’s next team when he flees that dumpster fire they got going on over there. Sad times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lakers stuck in NBA purgatory for the next decade. Good luck in the play-in

Thread Information