Page 345 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 2452953353413423433443453463473483493553954458451345 ... LastLast
Results 8,601 to 8,625 of 52497
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 troubling questions about Trump’s secret meeting with Putin

The previously undisclosed conversation remains shrouded in secrecy.

Why was Trump trying to keep the conversation secret?

There was “no official United States government record” of Trump’s second meeting with Putin and the press was not informed it took place. The conversation was only confirmed after Ian Bremmer, a political scientist and consultant, exposed it.

How long did the conversation last?

Bremmer and others report that the undisclosed conversation between Trump and Putin lasted about an hour.

Jim Sciutto JimSciutto

This is not a pull-aside. Not an informal chat: Trump-Putin meeting "nearly an hour", aide says

6:45 PM - 18 Jul 2017 · Manhattan, NY

What did Trump want to talk to Putin about that he couldn’t say in front of Secretary of State Rex Tillerson?

President Trump had just completed more than a two-hour meeting with Putin and Sergey Lavrov, the Russian minister of foreign affairs.

The only other American in that meeting, other than the translator, was Secretary of State Rex Tillerson. What did Trump want to talk about with Putin that

he couldn’t have discussed in the meeting where Tillerson was present?

Why did Trump use Putin’s translator?

In the conversation, Trump and Putin relied on Putin’s translator. Ordinarily, as was the case in their public meeting, both sides have their own translator.

What did Trump and Putin talk about?

Even with several witnesses, there was substantial controversy about what was discussed at Trump’s first meeting with Putin. Lavrov claimed that Trump accepted Putin’s claim that Russia did not interfere in the election. Trump and Tillerson did not directly confirm or rebut the Russian account.

https://thinkprogress.org/questions-...n-afec617e8154

So much smoke in so many places, there absolutely has to be one or more big fires

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did Fox News do after milking Obama's birth certificate outrage dry?
    Will Darrin be answering this question?

No, no he will not.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr after his father won the 2016 U.S. Republican presidential nomination has said she is ready to testify to Congress to dispel what she called “mass hysteria” about the encounter."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ushpmg00000009
    Is she going to stick around after she testifies or will just high tail it to Russia after as to avoid any prosecution if lies are exposed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is she going to stick around after she testifies or will just high tail it to Russia after as to avoid any prosecution if lies are exposed?
    For there to be a prosecution, there first has to be a crime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol okay crazy lady

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For there to be a prosecution, there first has to be a crime.
    Not really. Perjury is a felony.

If she lies, she goes.

What will she say that will take away the hysteria? That the meeting never happened or that the emails aren't real? Or that there weren't like 10 people in said meeting?

setting yourself up to failure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. Perjury is a felony.

If she lies, she goes.

What will she say that will take away the hysteria? That the meeting never happened or that the emails aren't real? Or that there weren't like 10 people in said meeting?

setting yourself up to failure.
    I have no idea what she will say.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea what she will say.
    You said she will dispprove the Russia hysteria. She cannot talk about anything else other than what happened in the meeting. Everything so far checks out so she's irrelevant if she doesn't have new information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said she will dispprove the Russia hysteria. She cannot talk about anything else other than what happened in the meeting. Everything so far checks out so she's irrelevant if she doesn't have new information.

Read again

"MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr after his father won the 2016 U.S. Republican presidential nomination has said she is ready to testify to Congress to dispel what she called “mass hysteria” about the encounter."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guess is that the Burr has very good idea how Trash and his accomplices will get ed by Mueller

Republican Senate chairman investigating Trump and Russia won’t visit the White House anymore

Less than six months ago, Richard Burr was at the White House’s beck and call.

Asked whether he planned to join President Trump and other Republicans for a health care luncheon at the White House on Wednesday,

Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) told Erica Werner of the Associated Press that he wouldn’t do so while the Trump’s campaign Russia ties are under investigation, including in the Senate Intelligence Committee.

Burr told reporters he’ll “make it a habit while this investigation is going on that I don’t go down [to the White House],”

https://thinkprogress.org/richard-bu...p-1327df95be56

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Trump lost Drudge? ‘Heads will roll,’ writer warns

Matt Drudge, the man behind the influential right-wing website The Drudge Report, seemingly issued a stern warning to the White House on Twitter.

"Heads Will Roll..."

Drudge wrote ominously in a post Wednesday accompanied by a picture detailing the president's falling approval rating

as measured by Rasmussen Reports,

a firm that is often seen as right-leaning and has typically found better results for the president compared with other surveys.

The latest figure from Rasmussen had Trump at just 42 percent approval, tied for his all-time low in its daily tracker.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/has-...e+Raw+Story%29

and Rasmussen is effectively a Repug in-house poller.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Read again

Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya told RT she is ready to testify before the US Congress on her controversial meeting with Donald Trump Jr. during last year’s presidential campaign in America.

The attorney, who met with Donald Trump Jr. during his father's campaign for the presidency, said she knows who was behind the "mass hysteria" related to the meeting.

She accuses Magnitsky Act lobbyist William Browder of masterminding the disinformation campaign, aiming to harm her as revenge for a recent defeat he suffered in a US court in at the hands of a team of lawyers that included Veselnitskaya.

“I have absolutely no doubt that this whole information [campaign] is being spun, encouraged and organized by that very man as revenge for the defeat he suffered in the court of the Southern State of New York in the ‘Prevezon’ company case,” she said.

Veselnitskaya was one of the legal experts who represented Cyprus-based holding company Prevezon, owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, in its defense against allegations of money laundering.

The case, which was launched in 2013, ended in a settlement in May this year with no admission of guilt by Prevezon.

"He wasn't able to convince the court with his lousy human tragedy that actually never happened, about the fate of a dead man – who he only learnt about after his death," Veselnitskaya said, referring to the 2009 death of Russian lawyer and auditor Sergey Magnitsky in a Moscow detention center.

Browder, the CEO of Hermitage Capital Investment company, is a big name in Russia, known mostly for his business dealings there in the 1990s and his economic crimes. He was also the boss of the late Magnitsky.

He has remained one of the main vocal opponents of the Kremlin, long after leaving Russia.

Veselnitskaya also said that Browder and his team began spying on her before her meeting with Trump Jr.

“It’s been revealed that Mr Browder and his team have been gathering information about my family,” she told RT, adding that Browder’s team “found photos of my house and sent them to Kyle Parker… a famous man in the House of Representatives, who worked for Mr Browder for many years – and not for any congressmen or congress as a whole.”

An email reportedly containing a photo of Veselnitskaya’s house was discovered in a trove of emails published online by an unidentified party. It was allegedly obtained from the account of a US State Department intelligence official tasked with monitoring Russia. The email was presumably sent by Browder to Parker on June 6, 2016.

Veselnitskaya said the meeting with Trump Jr. was aimed at informing him about Browder and his actions.

“I am already tired of talking about it, but apparently nobody wants to hear. This was the story that I brought to Donald Trump Jr. I wanted him to know that Browder, a person who gave up his US citizenship, is trying to manipulate people in Congress,” she said.

Browder, according to Veselnitskaya, used the meeting as ammunition to harm both her and the Kremlin.

Now Veselnitskaya is ready to testify to the Senate. Her only condition is that she receives security guarantees.

“If the Senate wishes to hear the real story, I will be happy to speak up and share everything I wanted to tell Mr. Trump,” she added, referring to the economic crimes that Browder is suspected of in Russia.

"I will share everything I know about this situation when millions came into my country and billions left it – and nobody paid taxes.”

Browder was sentenced in absentia to nine years in prison for tax evasion. According to the 2013 court verdict, Browder together with Magnitsky failed to pay over 552 million rubles in taxes (about US$16 million).

The businessman was also found guilty of illegally buying shares in the country’s natural gas monopoly, Gazprom, costing Russia at least 3 billion rubles (US$100 million).

The Magnitsky Act is a 2012 law that allows the United States to seize assets from a number of alleged Russian human rights abusers, as well as barring them from entering the country. Russia retaliated by prohibiting American families from adopting Russian children.

https://www.rt.com/news/396728-russi...andal-america/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    plus putin denied it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russian attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya told RT she is ready to testify before the US Congress on her controversial meeting with Donald Trump Jr. during last year’s presidential campaign in America.

The attorney, who met with Donald Trump Jr. during his father's campaign for the presidency, said she knows who was behind the "mass hysteria" related to the meeting.

She accuses Magnitsky Act lobbyist William Browder of masterminding the disinformation campaign, aiming to harm her as revenge for a recent defeat he suffered in a US court in at the hands of a team of lawyers that included Veselnitskaya.

“I have absolutely no doubt that this whole information [campaign] is being spun, encouraged and organized by that very man as revenge for the defeat he suffered in the court of the Southern State of New York in the ‘Prevezon’ company case,” she said.

Veselnitskaya was one of the legal experts who represented Cyprus-based holding company Prevezon, owned by Russian businessman Denis Katsyv, in its defense against allegations of money laundering.

The case, which was launched in 2013, ended in a settlement in May this year with no admission of guilt by Prevezon.

"He wasn't able to convince the court with his lousy human tragedy that actually never happened, about the fate of a dead man – who he only learnt about after his death," Veselnitskaya said, referring to the 2009 death of Russian lawyer and auditor Sergey Magnitsky in a Moscow detention center.

Browder, the CEO of Hermitage Capital Investment company, is a big name in Russia, known mostly for his business dealings there in the 1990s and his economic crimes. He was also the boss of the late Magnitsky.

He has remained one of the main vocal opponents of the Kremlin, long after leaving Russia.

Veselnitskaya also said that Browder and his team began spying on her before her meeting with Trump Jr.

“It’s been revealed that Mr Browder and his team have been gathering information about my family,” she told RT, adding that Browder’s team “found photos of my house and sent them to Kyle Parker… a famous man in the House of Representatives, who worked for Mr Browder for many years – and not for any congressmen or congress as a whole.”

An email reportedly containing a photo of Veselnitskaya’s house was discovered in a trove of emails published online by an unidentified party. It was allegedly obtained from the account of a US State Department intelligence official tasked with monitoring Russia. The email was presumably sent by Browder to Parker on June 6, 2016.

Veselnitskaya said the meeting with Trump Jr. was aimed at informing him about Browder and his actions.

“I am already tired of talking about it, but apparently nobody wants to hear. This was the story that I brought to Donald Trump Jr. I wanted him to know that Browder, a person who gave up his US citizenship, is trying to manipulate people in Congress,” she said.

Browder, according to Veselnitskaya, used the meeting as ammunition to harm both her and the Kremlin.

Now Veselnitskaya is ready to testify to the Senate. Her only condition is that she receives security guarantees.

“If the Senate wishes to hear the real story, I will be happy to speak up and share everything I wanted to tell Mr. Trump,” she added, referring to the economic crimes that Browder is suspected of in Russia.

"I will share everything I know about this situation when millions came into my country and billions left it – and nobody paid taxes.”

Browder was sentenced in absentia to nine years in prison for tax evasion. According to the 2013 court verdict, Browder together with Magnitsky failed to pay over 552 million rubles in taxes (about US$16 million).

The businessman was also found guilty of illegally buying shares in the country’s natural gas monopoly, Gazprom, costing Russia at least 3 billion rubles (US$100 million).

The Magnitsky Act is a 2012 law that allows the United States to seize assets from a number of alleged Russian human rights abusers, as well as barring them from entering the country. Russia retaliated by prohibiting American families from adopting Russian children.

https://www.rt.com/news/396728-russi...andal-america/
    RT gives marching orders to TSA saying Browder is now mastermind behind everything.

TSA obeys.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Just Helped Russia In Syria. Lindsey Graham’s Response Is Going Viral

The Washington Post reported today that

Trump has decided to end the covert CIA program to arm anti-Assad rebels in Syria, thereby aiding pro-Assad Moscow in the process.

Lindsay Graham (R-SC) immediately hit back at Trump and the implications of his unilateral decision.

Follow

Lindsey Graham
    @LindseyGrahamSC

If true – and I hope it’s not – it would be a complete capitulation to Assad, Russia, and Iran. (1/3) https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/887747935819243522 …
    4:09 PM - 19 Jul 2017
    Lindsey Graham
    @LindseyGrahamSC

If true, big loss for:
    1) Syrians who have been relentlessly attacked by Assad
    2) Our Arab partners
    3) US standing in the Middle East. 2/3 https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/887747935819243522 …

4:25 PM - 19 Jul 2017

@LindseyGrahamSC

If true, I fear this policy will lead to giving yet another Arab capital – Damascus – to the Iranians. (3/3) https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/887747935819243522 …
    4:45 PM - 19 Jul 2017

The program had initially been put in place by the Obama administration to put pressure on Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, a known war criminal who, only three months ago, was accused of using chemical weapons against his own people.

Trump’s decision, however, would directly benefit the Russians, whose pro-Assad campaign has been underway for the last two years.

The move is seen as a major concession to the Kremlin, even within the intelligence community.

http://washingtonjournal.com/2017/07...e-going-viral/

Trash paying Pootin back for the White House, and for the $100Ms Pootin has been grooming Trash with for many years.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

threatening Mueller?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For a made up story, Trump sure seems desperate.

He's now warning Mueller to back off.

No bueno.

Thread Information