Page 348 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 2482983383443453463473483493503513523583984488481348 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 52497
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin invested in Manafort, too

NYT: Manafort Owed Pro-Russia Interests Millions Before Joining Trump Team

Paul Manafort owed millions of dollars to pro-Russia interests before he became President Donald Trump’s campaign chairman last year, the New York Times reportedlate Wednesday.

According to the New York Times report, which cited financial records filed in Cyprus in 2016, Manafort — who kept bank accounts in the low tax jurisdiction — owed as much as $17 million to pro-Russia interests.

S companies connected to Manafort’s work for the now-defunct pro-Russian Party of Regions owed the money, according to the report.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...0%28TPMNews%29

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Memes won't cut it. Someone needs to step up and explain the DNC Fusion Chalupagate at some point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memes won't cut it. Someone needs to step up and explain the DNC Fusion Chalupagate at some point.
    you need to fix your timeline first tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TSA isn't going to step up, that's for sure. Dude is never going to bring up the Cat Stevens mind control guy again either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then ask djohn what he thinks.

Then we'll proceed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'll give RTSA credit -- he was waiting in vain for 4chan to tell him what to think so he went straight to ing Russian news to parrot the "It's Browder what done it all" conspiracy.

Proof he hates America tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deutsche Bank expects subpoenas over Trump-Russia investigation

Source reveals Robert Mueller’s team and Trump’s exclusive bankers have established informal contacts and requests for information are forthcoming

Executives inside Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump’s personal bankers, are expecting that the bank will soon be receiving subpoenas

or other requests for information from
    Robert Mueller, the special counsel who is investigating possible collusion between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign.

A person close to the matter who spoke to the Guardian on the condition of anonymity said that

Mueller’s team and the bank have already established informal contact in connection to the federal investigation.

There were signs this week that any effort by Mueller to to pursue do ents about Trump’s personal finances will be met with intense criticism by the White House.

When asked by the New York Times whether he believed Mueller would be crossing a red line if he expanded his probe to include an examination of Trump’s personal finances, the president said it would cross a line. “I think that’s a violation,” he said.

Deutsche’s relationship with Trump and questions about hundreds of millions in loans have dogged the German bank and the White House for months.

They have also been the subject of intense scrutiny among some Democrats on Capitol Hill, who have demanded the bank turn over detailed information about the president’s accounts.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/jul/19/deutsche-bank-donald-trump-russia-investigation-subpoenas?mc_cid=4b5a816e7a&mc_eid=47e367557b

Why did DB start propping up Trash when DB must have known that his rep was after multiple bankruptcies with US banks that wouldn't prop him anymore?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

After months of claiming no collusion at all, and no evidence of collusion, now the story changes again to "its not THAT bad..."

What would have to happen for you to be concerned?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am very interested in what he will do. You may give it short shrift, but it is a testable theory, that can make a prediction.

The prediction is that he will do nothing, or as close to nothing as he can. He consistently deals harshly, especially rhetorically, with just about every country but Russia.

Predicting what Trump will, or won't do is sort of a mugs game, for the most part.

The thing about a good theory though, it that it both explains facts, and you can make testable predictions.

Fact 1:
    Russia attempted to hack our electoral process through a multi-pronged attack.

Fact 2:
    Donald "look how big my inauguration crowd was" Trump has done nothing but deny this even happened. He has shown no willingness whatsoever to hold Russia to account for anything.

Fact 3:
    Donald Trump has a pattern of criticizing anyone, and everyone at the drop of a hat. Allies, enemies, courts, free press, nothing has escaped his remarks and twitter feed, except for ONE/(two) thing(s), and that is Russia/Putin

Fact 4:
    Russian efforts appeared designed to support Trump

Fact 5:
    Trump directly called on Russia publicly to support his efforts to get elected.

Theory:
    Donald Trump has been compromised in some way. Either he directly owes them money, or they have evidence of some kind of him breaking the law or doing something he does not want others to know about.

This theory explains those facts, and is fully consistent with observed reality.

Prediction:
    Donald Trump will take no action personally, nor will he criticize Russia or Putin in any way in regards to the Russian attack on our elections. He may allow his underlings to do some minor, inconsequential stuff, and if forced to do anything by Congress will drag his feet, if not outright attempt to veto any sanctions.

The way to falsify the theory:
    1) Trump criticizes Putin/Russia (good)
    2) Trump orders/takes action that materially harms Russian interests (definitive)

Bull conspiracy theories fail very often because either: they cannot be falsified, or they directly conflict with observed reality. This theory can be falsified, and does not conflict with what we know as fact.

Donald Trump is unpredictable except for Russia
    I think his past shady business dealings are becoming leverage against him because people with resources and motivation to dig, such as large nation states like China and Russia, are going to come up with things that he would prefer not to be known. This would also explains both his refusal to release his taxes, and his retention of control of his business enterprises. If he cedes too much operational control of those businesses, the possibility of some of those financial records getting out goes up.

--------------------------------------------------

This theory predicts that Trump will give Putin things he wants.

Putin wants the US to stop arming Assad's opponents.

Trump Quietly Gives Putin What He Wants
    https://www.commentarymagazine.com/f...s-putin-wants/
    Until now, the notion that Donald Trump was providing Russia and Vladimir Putin with concessions at the expense of U.S. interests was poorly supported. That all changed on Wednesday afternoon when the Washington Post revealed that Donald Trump ordered his national security advisor and CIA director to scrap a program that provided covert aid to anti-Assad rebels in Syria.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 07-20-2017 at 08:54 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hired to dig up Trump dirt. They subcontracted Steele, who asked former Russian pals for gossip. Peepee tape guy. Press mostly disinterested in story.
    PeePee tape guys dossier, which you haven't read, also details a sustained, high-level effort by the Trump campaign to coordinate with Russia.

That latter part is fully consistent with:

Trump campaign insiders lying about meeting with Russians. I can give you the full list if you want.

The most disturbing part of the Trump Jr. meeting is the money laundering angle, which you will not see on Fox News for a reason, but is far more likely to be the source of how Trump has been compromised than a pee pee tape.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sessions not resigning after being destroyed by Trump.

Trump must be besides himself.

What can a guy do to get this to resign?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sessions not resigning after being destroyed by Trump.

Trump must be besides himself.

What can a guy do to get this to resign?
    He's got no where to go aside from a seat on the CNN's of the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here we go.

This is the first probing of actual funds.

If there has been some quid pro quo, given the scope of what I think has been going on, it won't take much rock-turning to find.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deutsche Bank’s $10-Billion Scandal

How a scheme to help Russians secretly funnel money offshore unravelled.

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/20...illion-scandal

I wonder if Pootin/Russian mafiya supplied some or all of the $400M to criminal Deutsche Bank that ended up in Trash's pockets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RG, just drop the Pavlov act already.
    Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DTrash Jr has lost even this low-brow extremist

Uh, Oh, Now Don. Jr Has Lost Fox News’ Napolitano: ‘Warrants Criminal Investigation’

Judge Andrew Napolitano appeared on Fox News Monday to claim Donald Trump Jr.‘s meeting with a Russian lawyer to acquire damaging information on Hillary Clinton in 2016 warrants a criminal investigation — and could even have been felonious had such information been exchanged.

Napolitano started by doling out some advice to the White House, stating “if I could have advised the president, or Donald Trump Jr., I would have said go to Don McGahn.”

Don McGahn
    is the current White House legal counsel and was general counsel for the now-president’s campaign.

Napolitano said McGahn, if told of Don Jr.’s meeting,

“would have said ‘you want to talk to an ex-KGB/GRU agent and a Russian — person represented as a Russian government lawyer, even though we now know she wasn’t — about research on Hillary?

Tell the FBI, don’t bring those guys in here.'”

http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/uh-oh-now-don-jr-has-lost-fox-news-napolitano-warrants-criminal-investigation/

Would have been great if the FBI put a wire on DJTJr and said take the meeting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feds fine Exxon $2M for violating Russia sanctions while Tillerson was CEO

The Treasury Department on Thursday fined Exxon Mobil Corp. $2 million for violating sanctions against Russia while now-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was CEO of the company.

According to an enforcement filing from Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC),

Exxon in 2014 signed “eight legal do ents related to oil and gas projects in Russia” with Igor Sechin, the president of Rosneft, a Moscow-owned oil company, after the U.S. sanctioned Russia for its incursion into Crimea.

President Obama signed an executive order establishing sanctions on Russia on March 16, 2014.

The Treasury Department named Sechin a subject of those sanctions that April.

But, according to Treasury,

"despite these prohibitions and ExxonMobil's global market and sophistication, ExxonMobil moved forward with signing the legal do ents with designated person Igor Sechin between on or about May 14, 2014 and on or about May 23, 2014.”

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-env...hile-tillerson

The oligarchy don't need no steenkin government.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    trump jr escapes to russia and hides out

apologists: "going to russia isnt illegal"

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count