Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The dictator’s face and quotes are often used on merchandise like mouse pads and coasters

From coffee mugs and laptop cases to ice cream and artwork, everything sells in the Fuhrer’s name in India

Last month, a Delhi-based publisher grabbed headlines when it released a children’s book led Great Leaders, and put Adolf Hitler on the cover. Last week, BJP leader Chandra Kumar Bose, who is also the grandnephew of Subhas Chandra Bose, pitted Jawaharlal Nehru against the Nazi leader and declared Nehru a traitor and Hitler a “nationalist who never betrayed his nation”.

Clearly, the man much of the world views as a monster isn’t as reviled in India. In fact, Hitler is big here. His 1925 autobiography, Mein Kampf, has been a bestseller since it was first published here in 1928. Indian management students scour it for leadership lessons, Slideshare has presentations and Quora features questions on it. But that’s not all.

An ice cream brand in north India is called Hitler. A Mumbai café and an Ahmedabad apparel store were also named after him, though bad press led to a name change. Hitler’s name sells scores of products on e-commerce sites such as Amazon and Flipkart — coffee mugs, Swastika and Hitler posters, laptop casings, motorcycle helmets like the Stahlhelm worn by Hitler’s troops, T-shirts, cardigans, coasters, ebusters, extension cords, locks, iPhone covers, jewellery boxes, lamp stands…

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/why-hitler-is-not-a-dirty-word-in-india/articleshow/63955029.cms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your conspiracy theory, Darrin?
    Probably that Chesterfield, Missouri people have weird names?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So insecure.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So another 'white supremacist' who isn't white

The left and their silly narratives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

who says you have to be white to be a white supremacist?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

You're just going to ignore the Hitler/Nazi admiration because he's not a specific race?

The left's "narrative" is that people are being radicalized by xenophobic rhetoric. That doesn't change just because this asshole has an ethnic name, and if you weren't such an insecure butthurt white loser you'd understand that.

And people like this tend to vote Republican like you. Another inconvenient truth you'll try to avoid.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Insecure dumbasses like Darrin and Derp_Finale process any story about racism as though the whole world is saying "white people bad." Nuance is too difficult for them. It's a tribal mentality for stupid people.

Story about racially motivated crime >> "I must stand up for the whites!!" Why are you like this?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Turns out he's another one of your right wing extremists.

Why do you get so defensive about them? Just denounce them and your side's political violence.

It should be easy for you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Why do you get so defensive about them? Just denounce them and your side's political violence.

Starts thread about right wing extremism.
    Story posted about right wing extremism.
    "NOT WHITE, DOESN'T COUNT!"

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You're just going to ignore the Hitler/Nazi admiration because he's not a specific race?

The left's "narrative" is that people are being radicalized by xenophobic rhetoric. That doesn't change just because this asshole has an ethnic name, and if you weren't such an insecure butthurt white loser you'd understand that.

And people like this tend to vote Republican like you. Another inconvenient truth you'll try to avoid.
    So he admires German history. How does a brown guy factor in to xenophobic rhetoric. Maybe he just thought Hitler was an amazing public speaker and the Nazis did an impressive job rebuilding after the War.

America built an entire government copying another European nations history. One that enslaved others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he admires German history. How does a brown guy factor in to xenophobic rhetoric. Maybe he just thought Hitler was an amazing public speaker and the Nazis did an impressive job rebuilding after the War.

America built an entire government copying another European nations history. One that enslaved others.
    Is it some kind of law that you have to be an apologist for right wing violence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it some kind of law that you have to be an apologist for right wing violence?
    if Republicans weren't so touchy about criticizing Nazis for their ideology, people might not mistake them for supporters. their reflexive defenseness over right wing authoritarianism is a tell. it's not a left wing psyop to make Republicans look bad, it's sincere right wingers fighting for the world they want to live in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...and in response, bad conscience conservatives like FrostKing and Darrin try to parse political violence and extremism, instead of distancing themselves from it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps these two swarthy white supremacists suffered from mental illness.

As for the Indian Nazi, his federal charges have since been downgraded to a single count of depredation of property of the United States in excess of $1,000.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perhaps these two swarthy white supremacists suffered from mental illness.

As for the Indian Nazi, his federal charges have since been downgraded to a single count of depredation of property of the United States in excess of $1,000.
    I agree your far right beliefs can be thought of as a mental illness -- but not as a legal defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had allegedly planned the attack for six months, with his goal to “get to the White House, seize power, and be put in charge of the nation,” records show.

Failed coup attempt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He had allegedly planned the attack for six months, with his goal to “get to the White House, seize power, and be put in charge of the nation,” records show.

Failed coup attempt.
    No one said your side is smart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Failed coup attempt.
    Sounds like he would fit right in with the Oath Keepers, tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

And that's all it is, some dumb azz kid who was infatuated with power, so he idolized Hitler. You learn about Hitler/Nazis in public school, and we live in the information age where anyone can google their desired topic and learn all about it. But don't try explaining this to the left - it has to be some sort of organized, indoctrination effort from those evil white, "right wing extremists" (insert a scary sounding music clip here). Because that is what their masters in D.C. and the media have told them to believe/preach.

Never forget the jAnUaRy 6tH iNsSuReCtIoN

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    who says you have to be white to be a white supremacist?
    you actually said that

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Insecure dumbasses like Darrin and Derp_Finale process any story about racism as though the whole world is saying "white people bad." Nuance is too difficult for them. It's a tribal mentality for stupid people.

Story about racially motivated crime >> "I must stand up for the whites!!" Why are you like this?
    Why are you so triggered by a Gov in a wheel chair?

Oh and some random internet poster like me, whom you have never met

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

When that tranny went in to a Christian school and shot everything in sight, was it your side's violence or was it just some mentally ill person doing all that?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When that tranny went in to a Christian school and shot everything in sight, was it your side's violence or was it just some mentally ill person doing all that?
    How was he ABLE to shoot EVERYTHING in sight?
    Thats part of the problem. Give everyone access to nuking.
    Because you will need that when the US government comes to get you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your side's 2nd amendment oath

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unclear what's behind the cloak of ongoing investigation, tbh.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...s/70229076007/

Thread Information