Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    The books by Louise Penny are really good, I'd highly recommend them. I am 3 eps in and it is a good adaptation so far
    What’s the premise or genre? Too lazy to wiki

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What’s the premise or genre? Too lazy to wiki
    It's about the head of the Murder investigation arm of the Surete Du Quebec (police force), and a small town on the Quebec/US border. Alfred Molina plays the lead.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    It's about the head of the Murder investigation arm of the Surete Du Quebec (police force), and a small town on the Quebec/US border. Alfred Molina plays the lead.
    Will check it out

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Just finished up the first season of the bear and really enjoyed it. Shout out to SpursforSix for the reccomendation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just finished up the first season of the bear and really enjoyed it. Shout out to SpursforSix for the reccomendation.
    I think it's a show where you'll love it or hate it. The nice thing is, you'll know after one episode.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Sorry if this one has already been mentioned….but anyone watching the Apple+ show “Severance”? Just started it and it’s really damn good so far

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Sorry if this one has already been mentioned….but anyone watching the Apple+ show “Severance”? Just started it and it’s really damn good so far
    I've heard good things, been meaning to get around to it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I thought it was fantastic, one of the best shows from last year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can't remember if it's been mentioned in here. I'm rewatching The Patriot. It's pretty great.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Molina is a super actor

But it takes place in QC. I see it everyday so I’m not sure I want to watch this lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I've heard good things, been meaning to get around to it
    One of the best shows - I know it’s the only 1 season - I’ve watched
    Ben Stiller has delivered

Gets better with every episode and the finale is great

And the show has Turturo and Walken

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    One of the best shows - I know it’s the only 1 season - I’ve watched
    Ben Stiller has delivered

Gets better with every episode and the finale is great

And the show has Turturo and Walken
    And Patricia Arquette, I barely recognized her tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    And Patricia Arquette, I barely recognized her tbh
    She is really good in that role tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    I started Witcher. 2 episodes in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    The English on Prime was pretty good

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Well, Netflix has rolled our their new password sharing policy here in canada

bye Netflix

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The English on Prime was pretty good
    So far, real good through episode 5.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Well, Netflix has rolled our their new password sharing policy here in canada

bye Netflix
    i get that people have used and abused the system for years and therefore have gotten used to it, but i love how people are offended at the concept of having to pay for the service they are enjoying the benefits of

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i get that people have used and abused the system for years and therefore have gotten used to it, but i love how people are offended at the concept of having to pay for the service they are enjoying the benefits of
    I don't remember if it was Netflix or Hulu or Apple but we share our accounts with our kids who aren't at home. And we have three TVs at home because my wife's sister lives in our guest house. And the service we were using limited you to three streaming options at once. Eventually, it got to the point of just telling the kids they need to have their own account if they want to watch something. It might be YouTube TV now that I think about it. But it's all pretty cheap entertainment on an hourly basis. I always relate it back to spending $10 for a movie. And now paying $10 or so for Whataburger. It's pretty easy to make that fit in a budget. Although the reality is, I could live without Netflix if it came down to it. Or I could just keep rotating the providers which would be a pain in the ass. I'd probably never cancel Prime but if it came down to it, I could live with whatever stuff they provide. Cutting the cord has become expensive as .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Netflix literally let you make profiles for that exact reason. If Netflix had issues with this concept then they should have never added such a feature in the first place.

I don’t think people getting offended is the problem here. Netflix was fine with password sharing when they sat alone atop mount Olympus. Password sharing doesn’t seem all that great when you lose hundreds of thousands of subs every few months.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Apple TV+

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Netflix literally let you make profiles for that exact reason. If Netflix had issues with this concept then they should have never added such a feature in the first place.

I don’t think people getting offended is the problem here. Netflix was fine with password sharing when they sat alone atop mount Olympus. Password sharing doesn’t seem all that great when you lose hundreds of thousands of subs every few months.
    you still can have profiles. but you could still justify it as having different profiles in the household. parents watch one thing, teenage son watches one set of stuff, younger kids watch other things. and you could have people watching different things at the same time in different rooms in the house.

doesnt have to be your cousin living in a different state, or a coworker just borrowing your password to justify multiple profiles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I don't remember if it was Netflix or Hulu or Apple but we share our accounts with our kids who aren't at home. And we have three TVs at home because my wife's sister lives in our guest house. And the service we were using limited you to three streaming options at once. Eventually, it got to the point of just telling the kids they need to have their own account if they want to watch something. It might be YouTube TV now that I think about it. But it's all pretty cheap entertainment on an hourly basis. I always relate it back to spending $10 for a movie. And now paying $10 or so for Whataburger. It's pretty easy to make that fit in a budget. Although the reality is, I could live without Netflix if it came down to it. Or I could just keep rotating the providers which would be a pain in the ass. I'd probably never cancel Prime but if it came down to it, I could live with whatever stuff they provide. Cutting the cord has become expensive as .
    this is true, and was a meme a few years ago when different streaming platforms starting emerging. 12 bucks here, 15 there, 8 there. suddenly you're back to your original cable bill.

but i was able to justify amazon prime before i even knew it came with a streaming service tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this is true, and was a meme a few years ago when different streaming platforms starting emerging. 12 bucks here, 15 there, 8 there. suddenly you're back to your original cable bill.

but i was able to justify amazon prime before i even knew it came with a streaming service tbh.
    Same. Prime is the easiest decision for me. I could probably live a happy life with only Prime. But when HBO or Apple gets something right, it's very good. Even Hulu. Netflix just has so much content that it's easy to justify. I think I'm also paying for Showtime and Paramount. And Disney but that was bundled with Hulu. And we have YouTube TV. I'm pretty sure that all adds up to what we were paying for with Direct TV.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Same. Prime is the easiest decision for me. I could probably live a happy life with only Prime. But when HBO or Apple gets something right, it's very good. Even Hulu. Netflix just has so much content that it's easy to justify. I think I'm also paying for Showtime and Paramount. And Disney but that was bundled with Hulu. And we have YouTube TV. I'm pretty sure that all adds up to what we were paying for with Direct TV.
    the only account i regularly use that i dont pay for is hulu. my brother in law works for them so he has his subscription with all the premium add ons including HBO. been using that to watch The Last of Us, for instance. i currently pay for netflix/prime/disney+

Thread Information