Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 263233343536
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    ^6 & now this. At least Pop didn't have to answer for it like Pete has & will.

Grim business.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    ^6 & now this. At least Pop didn't have to answer for it like Pete has & will.

Grim business.
    The only question is if the road to redemption will end up the same. But, the previous blow made the new easier to withstand. A lot of dramatic ups and downs, but I'd rather have that then none at all. A few roster question marks, but we will adapt and evolve. The base is there.

Post Count
    The only question is if the road to redemption will end up the same. But, the previous blow made the new easier to withstand. A lot of dramatic ups and downs, but I'd rather have that then none at all. A few roster question marks, but we will adapt and evolve. The base is there.
    But, 6 was over. Over over. Last Sunday was never over until it was over. The former cannot be redeemed, last Sunday may be redeemed. And now we'll see what you are made of in Seattle,,,comprehensively, entire shebang. They're eating it up here, jackassing about how you'll eat your own and the Cards will be the chief benefactor of your self ruination. Almost giddy with it since crack-a-dawn Monday morning. Oh, yeah, can't even sit still on their radio sets.

Make a liar out of 'em, Addy...set their pants all afire.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    But, 6 was over. Over over. Last Sunday was never over until it was over. The former cannot be redeemed, last Sunday may be redeemed. And now we'll see what you are made of in Seattle,,,comprehensively, entire shebang. They're eating it up here, jackassing about how you'll eat your own and the Cards will be the chief benefactor of your self ruination. Almost giddy with it since crack-a-dawn Monday morning. Oh, yeah, can't even sit still on their radio sets.

Patriots rang you old ! You hate us cuz you ain't us!

Post Count
    Patriots rang you old ! You hate us cuz you ain't us!
    No, I hate you because you rang.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count

Well, that will consistently be our chief obstacle. The division we play in is just murder. God help us if St. Louis gets a competent and consistently healthy QB, all will break loose. I've seen some mocks where Dorial Green Beckham ends up in St. Louis, that just cannot happen, he belongs in the Pacific Northwest. There are literally no slouches in our division, no pushovers. The same cannot be said for every other division in the league.

But we will not self destruct, this team has resolve, they showed it midseason of this year. If we can deal with that, we can deal with this. It's a matter of resolving roster issues as Maxwell is lost, and there are some spots to sure up.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    No, I hate you because you rang.
    It's-a as if a-you despise us because-a you are a-not us.

Post Count
    Well, that will consistently be our chief obstacle. The division we play in is just murder. God help us if St. Louis gets a competent and consistently healthy QB, all will break loose. I've seen some mocks where Dorial Green Beckham ends up in St. Louis, that just cannot happen, he belongs in the Pacific Northwest. There are literally no slouches in our division, no pushovers. The same cannot be said for every other division in the league.

But we will not self destruct, this team has resolve, they showed it midseason of this year. If we can deal with that, we can deal with this. It's a matter of resolving roster issues as Maxwell is lost, and there are some spots to sure up.
    The fact that you broke thru last Super Bowl provides a nice firewall to the events of last Sunday. To the unwashed you had it won after the 48 hour interim acts in fine concert with the '14 ring. That to the unwashed you had it lost as won't go away and must be addressed and that is where Pete will pour his labors...while everyone is banging on the front door, he'll be in the basement fathoming what went wrong before that catch, not after.

Post Count
    It's-a as if a-you despise us because-a you are a-not us.
    No. I wanted to see you lose. Made me nary difference who beat ya, save the Cards.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    No. I wanted to see you lose. Made me nary difference who beat ya, save the Cards.
    Ya hate us cuz ya ain't us! I see you there, rubbing KY Jealous all over your , Cubby!

Post Count
    Ya hate us cuz ya ain't us! I see you there, rubbing KY Jealous all over your , Cubby!
    That's later on tonite, Mono. I use Liquid Silk. I'll just grab that & Girl's tweezers & have me some in' fun. CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If the defense forced them into a 3 and out after Brady scored, then Brady's drive would be everything that's remembered.

It's nice that you're impartial and hold NE's defense against Brady though.

(tbh, that happens all the time, and it's kinda dumb. If Lynch gets a TD, Brady is a loser, and his 2 ints are why. But Butler catches it, and now it's about Brady making 2 drives for TDs in the 4th. Sports are dumb.)
    i basically agree, especially with the bolded. the worst is sports media and now kneejerk reactions on the net. I like to let the dust settle before I crown anyone.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    The fact that you broke thru last Super Bowl provides a nice firewall to the events of last Sunday. To the unwashed you had it won after the 48 hour interim acts in fine concert with the '14 ring. That to the unwashed you had it lost as won't go away and must be addressed and that is where Pete will pour his labors...while everyone is banging on the front door, he'll be in the basement fathoming what went wrong before that catch, not after.
    We're not basement dwellers, we meet our shortcomings, criticisms and success head on. And that constant forthrightness is what makes us hated, and loved. There is no gray area, no glad-handing. We say what's on our minds and what is needed to be said. And that's what separates us from everyone else, who "toe the company line". And consequently those who despise us for the worst reasons, have company for the trivial reasons, and therefore feel justified in their absurd hatred. No one likes a person/en y who tells it how it is despite the consequences. Some people love it, and some people hate it with all of their being because it goes against their cultural and societal traditions. If you take a shot and miss, and we land that counter punch, you will hear about it directly. Of course we have the prerequisite face of the franchise, but that's just how it is. But in general, that is who we are, even when it comes to internal issues.

Every year we are stronger, and every year we are weaker. But that is the nature of the game. Football is an en y of ebb and flow, no matter whom you are. But limiting that negative side of the pendulum swing to a minimum and sustaining a modi of success consistently (i.e. making the playoffs consistently, and only missing due to critical injury in the most important of positions such as QB), to support the highest of the highs between, is the mark of a upper echelon period for a team. And that's what we've done these past three seasons, and seek to continually do. The second phase of that process is complete, and we now head into phase 3.

Post Count
    ^in other words:::

Let us proceed...

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I don't get why the Seahawks didn't try to use Wilson's ability to run to their advantage. I think all of his runs were on pass plays and there were any design runs for him. When he did the shotgun handoffs he had plenty of room on his side to do damage. On the last play even if they decided not to use Lynch they could of at least use the playaction bootleg to run into the end zone.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Don't know if it's already posted, but Malcolm Butler was a last-second subs ution on the GW INT... Crazy.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300..._atn_Wesseling
    yup

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Page 22-30

Thread Information