Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ever notice it’s the dumbest and most fragile that don’t understand what racism truly is?
    Still laughing at FK.

He does not like Nazis because of what they did to others but has no issue with what American racists have done.

Is that messed up or what?

Gee, they wont let me join a “real white” club so I will join a “white style” club instead.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have a good answer. You get the same amount on disability whether you're white, black, brown, or yellow.

lol derp
    how mad are you that your whiteness doesn't give you more on your disability check than an uppity colored?

btw, nice self own. I mean, it was obvious you have a handicap of some sort. But the complain your disability check is the same as a POC is a whole new level of loserdom I didn’t think you could reach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how mad are you that your whiteness doesn't give you more on your disability check than an uppity colored?

btw, nice self own. I mean, it was obvious you have a handicap of some sort. But the complain your disability check is the same as a POC is a whole new level of loserdom I didn’t think you could reach

Did not want to go there but derp is giving people with disabilities a bad name.

My apologies to people with disabilities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that would be hilarious if Madden has a pregame feature that shows players kneeling
    more hilarious would be the totally ineffective conserva 'boycott' that would ensue

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

I told you guys months ago that he has to use a chairlift van.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cult indoctrination is happening at scale and people are pretending this is not a problem.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Frankfurt School alive and kicking

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cult indoctrination starts young and it's funded by tax dollars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They should spell kindness correctly, but what beef do you have with the concepts expressed?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should spell kindness correctly, but what beef do you have with the concepts expressed?
    It's a sign filled with leftist slogans. Laura Loomer tested the "no human is illegal" nonsense by going on to the property of shill politicians. Turns out they don't agree with the concept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a sign filled with leftist slogans. Laura Loomer tested the "no human is illegal" nonsense by going on to the property of shill politicians. Turns out they don't agree with the concept.
    Laura Loomer

Acts are illegal. Humans themselves are not.

Anything else you got a problem with?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh my God the HORROR!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan, what's it like to be so angry all the time? I'm really curious. Like, do you ever stop sweating?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laura Loomer

Acts are illegal. Humans themselves are not.

Anything else you got a problem with?
    Considering I commented on the entire sign it's foolish to ask that question.

Yes, the slogan is a stupid rebuttal to people comitting the act of illegally coming to the US.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan, what's it like to be so angry all the time? I'm really curious. Like, do you ever stop sweating?
    Schools indoctrinating kids into the leftist cults can be quite frustrating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Angry, is rioting for 100+ days, not posting here.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    But white supremacy is a No No (?)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cult indoctrination is happening at scale and people are pretending this is not a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frankfurt School alive and kicking
    Minima Moralia and One Dimensional man were great 60 years ago, but it's improbable to blame contemporaneous professional training issues on a handful of heterodox Jewish Marxists at the New School in the 1960s. They're just easy to remember.

As for Critical Race Theory, that's not really related, it's more sociology based. I'm not sure the people singling it out for derision understand exactly what it is, but sure enough they don't like what it does. People don't like putting the pretty fairytales we learned about our own country in primary school next to the productivity and wealth of slave production or the stubborn persistence of racial caste in the USA, post civil rights.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So "progressive".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Angry, is rioting for 100+ days, not posting here.
    So any pathetic exercise of manufactured outrage is acceptable because it pales in comparison to rioters?

If you know any ST forum participants who have been rioting for 100 days, let me know and I'll ask them the same question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schools indoctrinating kids into the leftist cults can be quite frustrating.
    Do you know any teachers? You realize they often buy their own school supplies, right? In all likelihood, this sign was printed by a schoolteacher out of her own ~$40K salary.

No reasonable person can take issue with any of the statements on that sign, but you've been brainwashed into thinking "Black Lives Matter" is objectionable. The "cult" isn't the majority of Americans who agree with those statements, it's the small minority (like you) who get the anger sweats when they see them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys have gotten so worked up by your conservative social media cult leaders that the statement "Black Lives Matter" is objectionable to you. You've been conditioned to associate the statement directly with the worst examples of the movement.

Let me clue you in on something. Saying "Black Lives Matter" doesn't make you an official card-carrying member of a BLM group any more than saying the words "proud boy" makes you a member of the Proud Boys. You can be anti-fascist without being ANTIFA.

You can believe that black lives matter and still object to protests or riots (whether it's fair to associate the groups themselves with those things or not.)

The opposite of the belief that black lives matter is the belief that black lives don't matter. Where do you stand?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and Nathan, schools have been indoctrinating kids, officially, for centuries.

But do get your panties in a wad about a homemade sign someone posted on social media, you pathetic coward.

Thread Information