Page 363 of 377 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373 ... LastLast
Results 9,051 to 9,075 of 9422
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd feel at home with one of your many pronouns to choose from, tranny.
    you used pronouns in this comment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you used pronouns in this comment
    Tranny? Synonymous with Mentally Ill.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Take this gy calf tats discourse somewhere else and quit derailing threads

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Starfield is basically Fallout 4 in space. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, but there is nothing new or innovative here imo. the ship flight/combat leaves much to be desired

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    Definitely a Them/They little

"I'm so tough I play video games all day and night" Bro you're a ing pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these years later and koriwhat still acts like he's in high school. ing sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All these years later and koriwhat still acts like he's in high school. ing sad.
    Sorry I don't change with the wind... Still got that gf of yours to back you up here bro?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    this got cant help himself from derailing threads and making them about him. dudes creeping on the gaming thread despite claiming he doesnt game and looking to see what other people are saying on the chance they mentioned him so he can rage in response is ing sad. calf tats is the biggest attention on all of ST

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bought the game anyway. Only a couple of hours in and I’m already hooked line and sinker. Haven’t had this feeling about continuously playing a game since my teens playing KOTOR, Disgaea and Legaia 2 etc.

The character creation is insane in BG3. Literally spent nearly an hour just in that menu alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry I don't change with the wind... Still got that gf of yours to back you up here bro?
    Man, you gotta stop. You're making it real obvious how infrequently you meet women that you remember mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, you gotta stop. You're making it real obvious how infrequently you meet women that you remember mine.
    Dude just ignore him. He literally has no self control and will respond endlessly to you. This forum was like the last place on ST not ruined by bull spamming and giving calf tats your attention is just gonna it up even more. Let him yell into the void imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a lady I basically live with so your "incel" bs is just as lame as the other gays here bro.

Btw she left you bro so you ain't got !
    Last edited by koriwhat; 09-12-2023 at 01:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude just ignore him. He literally has no self control and will respond endlessly to you. This forum was like the last place on ST not ruined by bull spamming and giving calf tats your attention is just gonna it up even more. Let him yell into the void imho
    Cry more you big pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knows he's on ignore and yet still replies...see what I mean? Guy has no self control. Just ignore him tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knows he's on ignore and yet still replies...see what I mean? Guy has no self control. Just ignore him tbh
    Stop talking about then if you don't want a reply you stupid .

Cry harder!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starfield is basically Fallout 4 in space. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, but there is nothing new or innovative here imo. the ship flight/combat leaves much to be desired
    While this is true I have found it hard to put down tbh. I'm actually kinda peeved that I haven't experienced many of those lovely Bethesda bugs we all love

About 20 hours in and still can't build bases though. Really gonna start sinking time when I can finally sperg out and build some cool stuff

Edit: ok Im re ed apparently I've been able to build bases for awhile now just didn't realize how to do it. Full sperg mode engaged
    Last edited by Leetonidas; 09-13-2023 at 12:20 PM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nintendo Direct and Sony State of Play both tomorrow. No idea what the Direct is supposed to show off though it's 40 minutes. The State of Play is rumored to be showing off Final Fantasy VII Rebirth and Stellar Blade, both of which I'm hugely interested in.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nintendo Direct and Sony State of Play both tomorrow. No idea what the Direct is supposed to show off though it's 40 minutes. The State of Play is rumored to be showing off Final Fantasy VII Rebirth and Stellar Blade, both of which I'm hugely interested in.
    Have you checked out Life of P? Game is giving me Bloodborne vibes. Thought of you when I saw some reviews for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you checked out Life of P? Game is giving me Bloodborne vibes. Thought of you when I saw some reviews for it.
    Damn that looks pretty ing great; first Souls knockoff that has ever looked interesting. Thanks for the recommendation. I had heard about the game but didn't pay too much attention since Souls knockoffs usually look pretty bland but this one seems to really nail the atmosphere and the combat from the reviews I have seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Life of P is a day one release on game pass too but too many games in the back log I have to get thru right now
    Last edited by Leetonidas; 09-15-2023 at 08:58 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Life of Pi is a day one release on game pass too but too many games in the back log I have to get thru right now
    Yeah I just saw that. Might have to redeem some credit I have sitting in my XBox account for a month of PC Game Pass and then save the rest for whenever blade 2 drops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that looks pretty ing great; first Souls knockoff that has ever looked interesting. Thanks for the recommendation. I had heard about the game but didn't pay too much attention since Souls knockoffs usually look pretty bland but this one seems to really nail the atmosphere and the combat from the reviews I have seen.
    im honestly surprised theres no lawsuit from FromSoft. looks like an outright knockoff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just finished Armored Core 6, pretty great, tbh...

Started Baldur's Gate 3, but not sure I have the time to give it all the attention it needs...

Thread Information