Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NYPost is a Murdoch toilet paper

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's like pointing at racial disparities of incarceration and claiming that proves black folks are more apt to be criminals and drug users

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just took a big on them and they don't even want to address it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA shat himself. No flies on me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tangential, related to revenue-driven justice: uncons utional court fees

http://www.texasobserver.org/houston...al-court-fees/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    seriously, that is some pretty weak sauce, TSA
    I already condemned FPD, just showing the other side is all. Did you not think the DOJ report was skewed at all?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a very sloppy NY Post op-ed didn't show the DOJ report to be skewed, IMHO. how is it skewed, TSA?

how would you spin this for the City of Ferguson and the Ferguson PD?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not that you are spinning for them -- you're just arguing the other side as an intellectual exercise, right?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    not that you are spinning for them -- you're just arguing the other side as an intellectual exercise, right?
    I've already said my piece FPD

That DOJ report was damning. I couldn't believe some of the statements directly from the Ferguson PD to the DOJ investigators basically saying this is how they were trained.
    I just posted a link to add to discussion, I don't necessarily take the DOJ report at face value, that does not mean I don't see the corruptness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "hands up, don't shoot" is still a lie tho

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "hands up, don't shoot" is still a lie tho
    Agreed. And it is sickening to still see prominent figures pushing that narrative.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. And it is sickening to still see prominent figures pushing that narrative.
    If not LITERALLY true about Ferguson (which was saturated with police lies. We didn't get to hear Brown's story, or any vids), it symbolizes EXACTLY what blacks experience daily (naked black unarmed nutcase murdered this week, etc, etc,etc).

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If not LITERALLY true about Ferguson (which was saturated with police lies. We didn't get to hear Brown's story, or any vids), it symbolizes EXACTLY what blacks experience daily (naked black unarmed nutcase murdered this week, etc, etc,etc).
    If it's not literally true it is a lie. Blacks in Ferguson are not shot daily with their hands up saying don't shoot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's not literally true it is a lie. Blacks in Ferguson are not shot daily with their hands up saying don't shoot
    It's good to see you still have poor critical thinking skills in full force. Lie assumes intent. If you believe something to be true but its false anyway that does not make you a liar.

OTOH, we have your need to oversimplify things into the most basic concepts to begin to understand something.

If the prosecutor resigns in the face of civil rights abuses all of his work is jeopardized including his farce of a GJ proceeding. Good thing the DoJ investigation was done properly and is compelling.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's good to see you still have poor critical thinking skills in full force. Lie assumes intent. If you believe something to be true but its false anyway that does not make you a liar.

OTOH, we have your need to oversimplify things into the most basic concepts to begin to understand something.

If the prosecutor resigns in the face of civil rights abuses all of his work is jeopardized including his farce of a GJ proceeding. Good thing the DoJ investigation was done properly and is compelling.
    The hands up don't shoot narrative was a known lie spread with intent. Get the out of here with your bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hands up don't shoot narrative was a known lie spread with intent. Get the out of here with your bull .
    That is a broad brush you stroke to beat up those strawmen.

Given the rampant excessive use of force against minorities and the double standards and conflict of interest of the courts there is plenty good reasons to find the story plausible. You never have been able to wrap your mind around or respect the extent of the corruption of the government and law enforcement in Ferguson.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That is a broad brush you stroke to beat up those strawmen.

Given the rampant excessive use of force against minorities and the double standards and conflict of interest of the courts there is plenty good reasons to find the story plausible. You never have been able to wrap your mind around or respect the extent of the corruption of the government and law enforcement in Ferguson.
    I already condemned the FPD in this very thread after reading the DOJ report dip . That doesn't change the hands up don't shoot lie one bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I already condemned the FPD in this very thread after reading the DOJ report dip . That doesn't change the hands up don't shoot lie one bit.
    Your overall tone and take on things belies your statement. You want to belabor a point that has been resolved instead of looking at the substantive issues that are not.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your overall tone and take on things belies your statement. You want to belabor a point that has been resolved instead of looking at the substantive issues that are not.
    The DOJ report and what happened between Wilson and Brown are two separate issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The DOJ report and what happened between Wilson and Brown are two separate issues.
    Seeing that the DoJ report included a complete investigation into the incident, I would say you are full of . Further, the investigation into the police and law enforcement has everything to do with the setting in which the encounter took place and the events that followed.

I have been talking about conflict of interest and possible corruption from the start.

Thread Information