Page 37 of 436 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think shifting the blame to the dems is going to work out this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think shifting the blame to the dems is going to work out this time.
    Yep you do not think you follow like sheep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Green New Deal has come, believe it or not, to the state of Texas. How's it working out so far?

Well, the good news is all that alternative energy seems to have had a remarkable effect on the climate. Sunday night, parts of Texas got the temperatures that we typically see in Alaska. In fact, they were the same as they were in Alaska. So global warming is no longer a pressing concern in Houston.

The bad news is, they don't have electricity. The windmills froze, so the power grid failed. Millions of Texans woke up Monday morning having to boil their water because with no electricity, it couldn't be purified.

The ironically named Electric Reliability Council of Texas, which oversees the grid, had no solution to any of this. They simply told people to stop using so much power to keep warm. So in Houston, hundreds of shivering Texans headed to the convention center like refugees to keep from freezing to death. Some Texans almost certainly did freeze to death. Later this week, we'll likely learn just how many more were killed as they tried to keep warm with jury-rigged heaters and barbecues and car exhaust.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson condemned the violence and five deaths during the Jan. 6 riot but said what happened was not an armed insurrection.

“When you hear the word ‘armed,’ don’t you think of firearms?" Johnson said. "Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask — how many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired? I’m only aware of one, and I’ll defend that law enforcement officer for taking that shot. It was a tragedy, but I think there was only one. If that was a planned armed insurrection, man, you had really a bunch of idiots.”

Law enforcement officials have said in court filings that guns, bombs and other weapons were found on people who stormed the Capitol, in their vehicles and elsewhere. The insurrectionists also used flag poles, stolen police shields, crutches, fire extinguishers, sticks and other objects to attack police officers and force entry into the Capitol.

The Senate acquitted Trump of a charge of “incitement of insurrection” after House prosecutors laid out a case that he was an “inciter in chief” who unleashed a mob by stoking a monthslong campaign of spreading debunked conspiracy theories and false violent rhetoric that the 2020 election was stolen from him.

Graphic videos played for senators at the trial showed rioters calling out menacingly for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and now-former Vice President Mike Pence, who was presiding over the January certification process.

“The racial slurs, the attack on police officers, the injuries, the loss of life, nobody condones that, we all condemn it,” Johnson said Monday. But he said Democrats were hypocrites for not speaking out following sometimes violent protests last summer in the wake of police violence against Black people, including in Kenosha after Jacob Blake, a Black man, was shot by a white officer.

“We know who is talking to us and saying how important police officials are when their side is the one that’s been saying defund the police," Johnson said. "So you’re sitting in that trial, you’re listening to all this and you understand it’s just dripping with hypocrisy.”

Wisconsin's other senator, Democrat Tammy Baldwin, voted to convict Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe turned Arizona blue... that's more than awesome, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Au contraire.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...te%3f_amp=true

Utah likes their Trump but they don’t seem to be operating on the extreme hive mind as the rest of them.
    hey, that’s great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Green New Deal has come, believe it or not, to the state of Texas. How's it working out so far?

Well, the good news is all that alternative energy seems to have had a remarkable effect on the climate. Sunday night, parts of Texas got the temperatures that we typically see in Alaska. In fact, they were the same as they were in Alaska. So global warming is no longer a pressing concern in Houston.

The bad news is, they don't have electricity. The windmills froze, so the power grid failed. Millions of Texans woke up Monday morning having to boil their water because with no electricity, it couldn't be purified.

The ironically named Electric Reliability Council of Texas, which oversees the grid, had no solution to any of this. They simply told people to stop using so much power to keep warm. So in Houston, hundreds of shivering Texans headed to the convention center like refugees to keep from freezing to death. Some Texans almost certainly did freeze to death. Later this week, we'll likely learn just how many more were killed as they tried to keep warm with jury-rigged heaters and barbecues and car exhaust.
    That’s hilarious. Who did you crib it from, ducks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, but he's a far leftie!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Claims ‘We Didn’t Have’ a COVID Vaccine When He Took Office

LIE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Claims ‘We Didn’t Have’ a COVID Vaccine When He Took Office

LIE
    Trump Claims 'We Have a Healthcare Plan' For Everyone in Two Weeks Best Ever

TRUTH HE NEVER SAY WHICH TWO WEEKS BUT HE LIE

Trump also loves the poorly educated like ducks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair this shows at least the alzheimers hasnt eaten up his brain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    both things can be true

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden rules out canceling $50,000 in student debt
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mark...cid=uxbndlbing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden re-commits on something he didn't even run on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Washington Post fact-checker gives Harris 'two Pinocchios' for 'starting from scratch' vaccine claim
    VP has been criticized for remarks that contradict White House chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kamala lies when she doesn't have to lie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Sorbo.

Still getting dunked on by Xena 30 years later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fact check: Biden makes at least four false statistical claims at CNN town hall

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/17/polit...kee/index.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorbo has sherbert for brains.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘I will not make that happen’:

Biden says he will not support $50K in student debt forgiveness

he suggested that forgiving $50,000 in student debt would disproportionately benefit students who go to “elite” private colleges. wrong

graduates of wealthy Ivy League schools such as these are often among the students with the lowest amounts of student debt oweddue to well-funded student aid programs.

just 3% of Harvard students take out federal student loans and among these students, the median amount owed at graduation is between $9,464 and $25,714.

Black and African American college graduates owe an average of $25,000 more in student loan debt than White college graduates.

“I am prepared to write off $10,000 [of] debt, but not $50,000,” said Biden, ultimately arguing that the powers of executive action are limited.

“I don’t think I have the authority.” dumbass, you DO have the authority

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/17/bide...rgiveness.html

When his own party leadership says do it,

and says he has the authority,

WHO is MIS-informing Biden that he shouldn't AND he can't?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome to 2 weeks ago my boy.

He said publicly the 15 bucks an hour was not going to happen most likely.

Thread Information