Page 38 of 105 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys have gotten so worked up by your conservative social media cult leaders that the statement "Black Lives Matter" is objectionable to you. You've been conditioned to associate the statement directly with the worst examples of the movement.

Let me clue you in on something. Saying "Black Lives Matter" doesn't make you an official card-carrying member of a BLM group any more than saying the words "proud boy" makes you a member of the Proud Boys. You can be anti-fascist without being ANTIFA.

You can believe that black lives matter and still object to protests or riots (whether it's fair to associate the groups themselves with those things or not.)

The opposite of the belief that black lives matter is the belief that black lives don't matter. Where do you stand?
    All lives matter.

Also, you're a got.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The intolerance of the leftist cult is comparable to the intolerance of racists of yesteryear when a black student would try to go to a school. These people are de able.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you know any teachers? You realize they often buy their own school supplies, right? In all likelihood, this sign was printed by a schoolteacher out of her own ~$40K salary.

No reasonable person can take issue with any of the statements on that sign, but you've been brainwashed into thinking "Black Lives Matter" is objectionable. The "cult" isn't the majority of Americans who agree with those statements, it's the small minority (like you) who get the anger sweats when they see them.
    I don't give a flying that some dumbass teacher printed this with her money. Why you think this is a relevant point is beyond comprehension.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, and Nathan, schools have been indoctrinating kids, officially, for centuries.

But do get your panties in a wad about a homemade sign someone posted on social media, you pathetic coward.
    So public education is a failure and needs to be ended.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The intolerance of the leftist cult is comparable to the intolerance of racists of yesteryear when a black student would try to go to a school. These people are de able.
    Is she enrolled there?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My friends in Canada posted an image of that sign a few months ago

It is ideological. Goes beyond one nation.
    Nothing in that sign is original. I've seen similar signs as well in similar format. It's just infusing leftist slogans into the school system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, you'd be fine if it was indoctrination you liked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys have gotten so worked up by your conservative social media cult leaders that the statement "Black Lives Matter" is objectionable to you. You've been conditioned to associate the statement directly with the worst examples of the movement.

Let me clue you in on something. Saying "Black Lives Matter" doesn't make you an official card-carrying member of a BLM group any more than saying the words "proud boy" makes you a member of the Proud Boys. You can be anti-fascist without being ANTIFA.

You can believe that black lives matter and still object to protests or riots (whether it's fair to associate the groups themselves with those things or not.)

The opposite of the belief that black lives matter is the belief that black lives don't matter. Where do you stand?
    This is a bit hypocritical when you think "make america great again" is offensive when the opposite is "keep america ty"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kaitlin bennet doesnt just support donald trump... she's a more public figure than that. her website floated plenty of holocaust denial theories, etc

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, you'd be fine if it was indoctrination you liked.
    The thing is you idiots are comparing indoctrination that was able to sustain a functional society to a failed leftist indoctrination. There is no need to argue what is worse though when we can just agree to end public education.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kaitlin bennet doesnt just support donald trump... she's a more public figure than that. her website floated plenty of holocaust denial theories, etc
    Do you have a point? What percentage of the leftist mob is aware of any of that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well then she has no right to freedom of speech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is you idiots are comparing indoctrination that was able to sustain a functional society to a failed leftist indoctrination. There is no need to argue what is worse though when we can just agree to end public education.
    touchy.

What indoctrination do you prefer for elementary students?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well then she has no right to freedom of speech.
    free speech isn't consequence free speech. i dont think people have the right to physically attack her, but her claim is that all the adversity was "all because i support donald trump"

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't give a flying that some dumbass teacher printed this with her money. Why you think this is a relevant point is beyond comprehension.
    Because you called it schools indoctrinating our kids with taxpayer money you ing moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, just the indoctrination will do. We can start with the stupid pledge of allegiance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is a bit hypocritical when you think "make america great again" is offensive when the opposite is "keep america ty"
    Appeal to (manufactured) hypocrisy.

I don't think Make America Great Again is offensive.

You're terrible at this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s almost like you hate yourself, and what a piece of you are, so much, you have to project a creation of an imaginary persona to rationalize how bad you have gotten your ass kicked here the last few days.

why do you do that? Why are you so incredibly insecure and intellectually deficient and dishonest, you can’t bring yourself to actually addressing the truths about yourself?

I mean, it’s easy to see why your family hates you. You obviously have no friends, or you wouldn’t be on here 24/7. I mean is life even worth living for you at this point?
    Bogieriffic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appeal to (manufactured) hypocrisy.

I don't think Make America Great Again is offensive.

You're terrible at this.
    You support the people who do. You know how this works, guilt by association. You don't get your own beliefs.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    free speech isn't consequence free speech. i dont think people have the right to physically attack her, but her claim is that all the adversity was "all because i support donald trump"
    Nobody is saying the morons can't say anything. The dumbass cop was threatening to remove her because they far surpassed that.

Yes, it's mostly because she supports Trump because nobody out there knows anything about her. I don't personally like her but I'm pretty aware of her and I also didn't know any of that information.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You support the people who do. You know how this works, guilt by association. You don't get your own beliefs.
    I honestly don't know anyone who has argued the phrase "make America great again" itself is offensive.

I think you're just manufacturing an opposing argument for like the 73rd time tonight. Or maybe you just have dementia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think just anyone should be on any college campus walking around spouting and intentionally starting confrontations.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, just the indoctrination will do. We can start with the stupid pledge of allegiance.
    You don't even see the problem with leftist indoctrination so I think public education needs to be safe from indoctrination.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think just anyone should be on any college campus walking around spouting and intentionally starting confrontations.
    That's how free speech works in public spaces. Welcome to America.

Thread Information