View Poll Results: Poll: Will Manu Ginobili ever score 20 points in a single game again?

Voters
342. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

310 90.64%
  • No

32 9.36%
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My persona on my main (bold) account and my persona on this account are polar opposites. ElNono won the right to figure out who I am the day I lost our unofficial bet.
    Chinook?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got me.

How's Jimmer doing?
    Probably won't win another MVP this year. So, a bit of a lull.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably won't win another MVP this year. So, a bit of a lull.
    Think he'll get any G-League invites or will he be stuck in the Communist dog eating country next year too?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think he'll get any G-League invites or will he be stuck in the Communist dog eating country next year too?
    Just throwing darts? Hoping some sticks?

Here's a teet for you; suck it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder whose alt he is, tbh.
    he's an alt of an old poster, tbh... he's actually a big manu fan, he was just trolling with this thread...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by daledondale; 01-06-2018 at 07:35 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's an alt of an old poster, tbh... he's actually a big manu fan, he was just trolling with this thread...
    Alright. Good on him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone know for sure who Stephen Jackson was referring to when he said he's better than some guys on the team before he was cut? I keep hearing Danny Green, but at the time, I thought I also heard people mention he Manu too. If so, I thought this is a good time to bring that back. Stephen could barely score two points in his last season with the Spurs at age what? Manu is still playing well at age 40, certainly better that Jackson did at whatever age he was in his last year with the Spurs and stint he had with the Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like to believe that my 20,000 tribute inspired #20 to break the 20-point barrier again for old times sake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like to believe that my 20,000 tribute inspired #20 to break the 20-point barrier again for old times sake.
    Either way there was some synchronicity going on!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone know for sure who Stephen Jackson was referring to when he said he's better than some guys on the team before he was cut? I keep hearing Danny Green, but at the time, I thought I also heard people mention he Manu too. If so, I thought this is a good time to bring that back. Stephen could barely score two points in his last season with the Spurs at age what? Manu is still playing well at age 40, certainly better that Jackson did at whatever age he was in his last year with the Spurs and stint he had with the Clippers.
    I have read some reports from the time, but i was very casual as a fan back then. IMO, he was talking about Danny

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mostly Danny. Maybe a little jealous of Kawhi, too. He and Manu were actually pretty good friends.

He didn't want to be the 4th wheel in the swingman rotation and the Spurs had gotten away from smallball by that point as Tiago and Diaw were just too good to keep off the court. That didn't leave more than around 15 minutes worth of PT for Jackson per game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice work Dex ...

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn right he is, es.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He talked about this on True Hoop about a year ago. He said he was approached by Pop and said that he wanted him to tell the other wings that they were better than him. He refused and was cut. He mentioned that Pop knew that he was going to say no and that TMac was on a plane the next day.

He specifically called out Manu who ,to be fair, was playing the worst ball of his career. He had a month where he was averaging something like 3-3.5 turnovers in 24 mpg. That's when Turnobili got coined and then there was the last two games of the 2013 Finals...

To be fair to Captain, he admitted that he was having a bad season. I don't recall him having anything negative to say about Kawhi though. On Pops end, he was likely going to end up benching him and knew Jax well enough to know that that wouldn't go over well so Pop used reverse psychology. Kawhi, Green, Manu and Neal ended up getting increased minutes; in the playoffs, that year, after Jackson got cut and it was a big reason why we almost went all the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump

2 in a row.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do we even need kawhi, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man I will be so back in SA for this dudes jersey retirement next year. Wearing a fake ass Filipino made Argie jersey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do we even need kawhi, tbh?
    Nope.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just sucks he has to deal with a senile old of a coach trying to sabatoge him and take all the credit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would’ve had 30 if Poop didn’t block him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just...

Thread Information