Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far two separate witness accounts have come out. The guy who said Lavoy charged and got shot and the girl in the truck who said Lavoy was shot with hands up. One proven wrong and one unproven.
    Second one too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI released the tape.

You can see him get out put his hands up briefly and then brig his hands into his torso. Starts at around 9m.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL got gets caught reaching for his gun and the militia s acting like he was murdered.

#Tea Lives Matter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That gotta be a drone recording, IMO... would've been cool to see a couple of fires coming out and hitting the white truck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That gotta be a drone recording, IMO... would've been cool to see a couple of fires coming out and hitting the white truck
    It's more personal seeing him gunned down while reaching for his pistol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stupid is as stupid does. He absolutely asked to be shot.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    stupid is as stupid does. He absolutely asked to be shot.
    He literally did ask to be shot

And from the eyewitness account it sounds like they started shooting before he was even out of the car. Very possible he was shot with his hands up, don't think they'll ever release the dash cam with audio.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-sta...upier_des.html

"We kind of slid through the snow," she said. "Then bullets started flying."
    Fini jumped out but Cox didn't see what happened because she was on the floor. She said she thought he was wearing a bulletproof vest.
    "He was yelling, 'Just shoot me, just shoot me, just shoot me,' That's all he said. And then they did."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can see on the video at which point he gets shot. it's after he reaches towards his torso that he gets hit and goes down. It does happen quickly once the car goes off the road but the order of events is obvious.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You can see on the video at which point he gets shot. it's after he reaches towards his torso that he gets hit and goes down. It does happen quickly once the car goes off the road but the order of events is obvious.
    I'm not defending the guy at all, it was suicide by cop, but the order of events is not obvious, it's a ty grainy video. Payne was shot earlier putting his hands out of the window, what makes you think they didn't open fire immediately when Fini got out of the truck? The girl in the truck said they were shooting before he even got out. Until they release the dash cam with corresponding audio this video can be seen two ways; he reached for his torso and got shot or he was shot and reached for his torso (wound)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Low end muzzle velocities are over 100 m/s. From that distance even the slowest bullet would take a fraction of a fraction of a second. He clearly reaches towards his torso then moments later goes down. The order of events is clear despite wishcasting by the usual suspects.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    coming from the guy who had the order of events clear with Mike Brown and his hands up surrendering

How is the order of events clear when there is no audio to establish when the gunshots take place? The eyewitness in the truck said shots were being fired before he was out of the truck.

I've said from the start the only way to truly know what happened is with synced audio.

And lol @ your constant overuse of your newly learned buzzwords, this week's being wishcasting. Try to spread them out a bit, it's to easy to tell when your class starts a new chapter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can tell when the impact occurs because it spins him around and he goes down. Keep on wishcasting that there were shots fired that didn't hit him from that range.

As for the Brown incident my point still remains. The police investigation had a clear conflict of interest and because of that you couldn't be sure what was valid given all the conflicting testimony.

The single Shaun King tweet I posted that you incessantly bring up showed the picture of where the cops SUV was and where the body was. Using a sense of scale and that information, it was obvious that the chiefs statements the day before were false.

This is a very similar cir stance. They were maybe 5 meters away and even the slowest bullet will cover that distance in .05 seconds. I doubt those cops used ty rounds so likely that is much much faster.

Who gives a what you've said from the start. You've routinely been noted to be biased and not too bright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And only someone who glorifies ignorance and is insecure about their intelligence would complain about someone learning and using new words.

Seeing how you struggle with simple concepts like mutual exclusiveness and basic physics I can understand why at least. New concepts are obviously a struggle.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, once he ran the roadblock and got the truck close to the trooper, they could all have been justifiably shot. Dude panicked. I hope McConaughey plays him in the movie.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And only someone who glorifies ignorance and is insecure about their intelligence would complain about someone learning and using new words.

Seeing how you struggle with simple concepts like mutual exclusiveness and basic physics I can understand why at least. New concepts are obviously a struggle.
    What course/coffee shop did you learn wishcasting at this week?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well dip has given up on the substantive argument and instead is fixating on me entirely. how droll. how creepy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You can tell when the impact occurs because it spins him around and he goes down. Keep on wishcasting that there were shots fired that didn't hit him from that range.

As for the Brown incident my point still remains. The police investigation had a clear conflict of interest and because of that you couldn't be sure what was valid given all the conflicting testimony.

The single Shaun King tweet I posted that you incessantly bring up showed the picture of where the cops SUV was and where the body was. Using a sense of scale and that information, it was obvious that the chiefs statements the day before were false.

This is a very similar cir stance. They were maybe 5 meters away and even the slowest bullet will cover that distance in .05 seconds. I doubt those cops used ty rounds so likely that is much much faster.

Who gives a what you've said from the start. You've routinely been noted to be biased and not too bright.
    Were shots fired at the truck before he got out?
    Could he have been hit by one of those shots prior to getting out?
    Could adrenaline have masked the pain if he was shot?
    Do you think the first shot dropped him?
    How many times was he shot and by which size rounds?
    Do you think all gun shots make someone spin on impact?
    Was he shot by one or two people?

your claim that the order of events was clear is complete bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your incredulity is not an argument. There is no evidence of any of that thus me using the term wishcasting.

you saying you're not defending him yet you are presenting a conspiracy that does just that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your incredulity is not an argument. There is no evidence of any of that thus me using the term wishcasting.

you saying you're not defending him yet you are presenting a conspiracy that does just that.
    The questions you can't answer further prove my point that your claim is baseless without audio of when the shots happened. I'm not presenting any conspiracy, I'm just posing questions until more information comes out. You keep glossing over the girl in the truck who said they opened fire before he got out of the truck. Audio would prove her statement true or false.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why do you think this has been the only video released?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were shots fired at the truck before he got out?
    Could he have been hit by one of those shots prior to getting out?
    Could adrenaline have masked the pain if he was shot?
    Do you think the first shot dropped him?
    How many times was he shot and by which size rounds?
    Do you think all gun shots make someone spin on impact?
    Was he shot by one or two people?
    Ultimately , why does any of this matter?

Once he almost ran over the agent/trooper, he was fair game.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Be back tomorrow morning, headed out to grab a latte and learn a couple cool words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The questions you can't answer further prove my point that your claim is baseless without audio of when the shots happened. I'm not presenting any conspiracy, I'm just posing questions until more information comes out. You keep glossing over the girl in the truck who said they opened fire before he got out of the truck. Audio would prove her statement true or false.
    Your parroting Inforwars take and not doing it very well.

http://www.infowars.com/was-lavoy-fi...ed-by-the-fbi/

Here they are making your audio argument. I know you want to believe the 120 bullets story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conspiracy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Different agencies.

Thread Information