Page 39 of 134 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Initially thought that Disney had overreacted, but I can't find any words to defend him after actually reading the whole lot. I'm sure Feige will find someone worthy to take over the Cosmic MCU.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Gotg is probably my second favorite movie of the mcu, but those pedo tweets should not be defended. Especially if you tweet like 50 of them. This guy has problems and fbi should be knocking on his door.
    What if he is another Jared from Subway and he was dropping clues online for years?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Initially thought that Disney had overreacted, but I can't find any words to defend him after actually reading the whole lot. I'm sure Feige will find someone worthy to take over the Cosmic MCU.
    There is apparently a lot of fans who want to have dude who directed Thor Ragnarok take over as director for both GOTG III, and the Cosmic MCU after that, since the Thor series is probably done with; Though Thor would make perfect sense to appear in GOTG 3 too.
    Last edited by cd021; 07-23-2018 at 11:20 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah more ty comicbook movies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    how long to go till the 2nd part of infinity war is released?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    There is apparently a lot of fans who want to have dude who directed Thor Ragnarok take over as director for both GOTG III, and the Cosmic MCU after that, since the Thor series is probably done with; Though Thor would make perfect since to appear in GOTG 3 too.
    that would certainly work.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    how long to go till the 2nd part of infinity war is released?
    May, 5th 2019 -something like 10 months and 12 days

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is Daredevil season 3 happening?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Is Daredevil season 3 happening?
    Yes but Iron Fist first. DD next year.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes but Iron Fist first. DD next year.
    DD>>>>all the other defenders. Still can't over how good season 1 was, a billion times better than the movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    DD>>>>all the other defenders. Still can't over how good season 1 was, a billion times better than the movie.
    DD season 1 was really really good.

Season 2 wasn't quite as good imo... I liked the punisher and the first half of the Elektra arc was cool. but the whole thing with The Hand was not very compelling imo. but the fight choreography in daredevil is really top notch stuff. the stairway fight in season 2 was amazing.

I just hope the netflix series has finally given up on making The Hand a compelling villain. they sucked in DD season 2, iron fist, and Defenders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    those netflix series havnt seen any of them, but dont u think they start to suck when they start to expand like put in other superheroes?

punisher should just be himself vs crooks, dont have another hero next to him, ppl only want to see action like how ppl go watch rambo when u know there is no storyline besides seeing a semi auto going off

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    those netflix series havnt seen any of them, but dont u think they start to suck when they start to expand like put in other superheroes?

punisher should just be himself vs crooks, dont have another hero next to him, ppl only want to see action like how ppl go watch rambo when u know there is no storyline besides seeing a semi auto going off
    shutup wanker

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    that would certainly work.
    Agreed, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    DD season 1 was really really good.

Season 2 wasn't quite as good imo... I liked the punisher and the first half of the Elektra arc was cool. but the whole thing with The Hand was not very compelling imo. but the fight choreography in daredevil is really top notch stuff. the stairway fight in season 2 was amazing.

I just hope the netflix series has finally given up on making The Hand a compelling villain. they sucked in DD season 2, iron fist, and Defenders
    That and the scene where he is fighting his way down the hallway in S1 is better choreography than I've seen in a many action movies.

I've never found the Hand compelling, it really bogged down Season 2 and Iron Fist- though Iron's Fists acting certainly helped, and the Defenders.

Ninja's running around New York and old women with super powers, somehow feel weird and out of place even given the shows all focus on people with super human abilities.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Besides Collin Farrell and Jennifer Garner wearing leather, that movie is a ing mess. tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That and the scene where he is fighting his way down the hallway in S1 is better choreography than I've seen in a many action movies.

I've never found the Hand compelling, it really bogged down Season 2 and Iron Fist- though Iron's Fists acting certainly helped, and the Defenders.

Ninja's running around New York and old women with super powers, somehow feel weird and out of place even given the shows all focus on people with super human abilities.
    yeah im not buying ninjas running around of rooftops with swords tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    C'mon. These are street level bad guys. Gotta work within the budget.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    C'mon. These are street level bad guys. Gotta work within the budget.
    kingpin, kilgrave, cottonmouth worked just fined.

ninjas running around new york? lol

also found it ridiculous in DD season 2... the whole "they can make their heartbeat quiet" and he somehow had to learn the amazingly difficult technique to hear them exhaling. figured that would be much easier than listening for heartbeats in the first place.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    kingpin, kilgrave, cottonmouth worked just fined.

ninjas running around new york? lol

also found it ridiculous in DD season 2... the whole "they can make their heartbeat quiet" and he somehow had to learn the amazingly difficult technique to hear them exhaling. figured that would be much easier than listening for heartbeats in the first place.
    I'm sure that's from the comics. Here's hoping Bullseye isn't as stupid as the last time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I'm sure that's from the comics. Here's hoping Bullseye isn't as stupid as the last time.
    there are a lot of things in the comics that they try not to bring onto the screen because they just won't work. i thought nobu and gao were cool in season 1. but they went full ninja in season 2. it got sloppy too. i mean Gao and Nobu were seen as leading completely different factions in season 1. nobu cared about the black sky, gao didnt. then turns out they were both Hand. and then it turns out Gao was in some rogue faction, and Bakuto captured her. and then in Defenders, bakuto and gao were on the same playing field.

it was awfully executed
    Last edited by spurraider21; 07-27-2018 at 01:54 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Besides Collin Farrell and Jennifer Garner wearing leather, that movie is a ing mess. tbh
    Director's cut was okay.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Director's cut was okay.
    I was referring to the directors cut. I haven't seen the theatrical version, in full since I saw it in theaters. I get that people disliked the Electra-Daredevil romance, but it made her death scene land more. Especially when Bullseye starts taunting her after stabbing her while DD is laid out.

Thought Affleck was uninspired, parts of the movie were super corny (the playground scene), though I kinda liked Michael Clarke Duncan as the Kingpin and liked Farrell as Bullseye. 12 year old me really liked Jennifer Garner

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Finally watched Antman 2, I'm now spoiler-free

Eh it was ok, but the truth serum scene was good.

Also : Gunn

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    We're getting a Captain Marvel trailer on Tuesday morning

Thread Information