Page 397 of 491 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407447 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,925 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s not announcing his decision today. Drake doesn’t arrive for another 7 hours and he’s part of the recruitment process.

This needs to end. Seriously.
    He's gotta finish his meeting with the Raptors and then go with his group to AppleBee's to mull over his options.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers had Magic leaking his whole conversation with Kawhi. The Raptors have the national news covering their meeting like it's the OJ chase. Meanwhile, the Clippers have stayed totally silent.
    yep, no rumors about clips at all.. maybe a good sign

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have thought 5 years ago that KL would become the league's biggest DIVA, eclipsing even LeBron and KD??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, no rumors about clips at all.. maybe a good sign
    I've been saying all along I still think he's going to the Clips. How amazing would it be to be the guy who led the Clippers to the le?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have thought 5 years ago that KL would become the league's biggest DIVA, eclipsing even LeBron and KD??
    I wouldn't mind under normal cir stances but this dude has had 2 years to think about where he's going and still can't make up his mind? I mean, come on.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Kawhi isn't doing to draw attention to himself. The media and fans are the ones going ape over his decision.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi isn't doing to draw attention to himself. The media and fans are the ones going ape over his decision.
    Really? Everyone else have decided and only he drags it on. He's luck will run out eventually, he spend most of it last season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this guy really screws the Lakers that will be amazing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just announce the decision already. Are you going to be a complete jack ass trying the super-team bull ? Or man up do what is better for the league. Not having one ridiculously dominant team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the 1st time I like to believe this guy. Mess up Fakers

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    free agency just started a few days ago...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he signs a two year deal with Toronto as Rose is reporting - he was not seriously injured in my opinion after getting over the sprained ankle. He shut it down and forced a trade by being so toxic in SA.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    For the 1st time I like to believe this guy. Mess up Fakers
    If he's staying with Raptors this is Kawhi's way of playing defense on LeBron in the offseason.

He would be dumb to pass up the Lakers situation though, as long as they all stay healthy and get some good role players easy ring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All Canada needs to do is revoke his passport. Then he has to stay.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how the credible people, like Haynes (he'll probably be the one breaking the news tonight or tomorrow morning) and Rose, think the Raptors are the favorites, while the ones who lack credibility, like Smith and Broussard, think the Lakers are the favorites.

Both the Clippers and Lakers should have basically threatened from the beginning that it's now or never and that they won't operate in a state of limbo, leaving open a clear path to max cap space in 1-2 years for him to come. Obviously, tact would be key in this case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once again, Rose throws out the view that #2 was "Slandered" by many people - pointing at San Antonio. In fact, the opposite happened. His people accused SA of stuff that was defamatory when there was a 25 year history of taking care of players and being conservative with injuries.

A small part of me would laugh if the Lakers and Clippers get left high and dry in the end with all of their false bravado as they blew their teams up.

If nothing changes and #2 stays in Siberia, San Antonio will have a better record than both LA teams next year again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man i truly hope he stays in Toronto.
    I just want to be able to have a league where there is no "super team"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    max deals or 1+1 then 5yr supermax from raptors.... is too much of a difference for the lakers make it up for him overtime..his already given up 40m with the spurs supermax, now u want him to give up another potential 40m from raptors max offer 190m/5yr to the lakers 140m/4yr?

le might be a salesman but his only looking after himself, what did wade and bosh made on the side while they were the big3? didnt make up for cheap deals they took to keep the cheat3 team...also remember when lebron left, wade opted out hoping heat would give him a bigger offer? only to see him got lowballed and went to bulls instead as a FA hahahaha.... so yeh...le is le

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It's funny how the credible people, like Haynes and Rose, think the Raptors are the favorites, while the ones who lack credibility, like Smith and Broussard, think the Lakers are the favorites.

Both the Clippers and Lakers should have basically threatened from the beginning that it's now or never and that they won't operate in a state of limbo, leaving open a clear path to max cap space in 1-2 years for him to come. Obviously, tact would be key in this case.
    This really hurts the Lakers all the good free agents are taken, they went all in on Kawhi. If he stays with Raptors the Lakers can still be good with AD and LeBron but it's not going to be a cakewalk out of the West for them. Houston, Warriors, Spurs, Mavs, Blazers to name a few all can beat them if they have no depth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be ing hilarious if he signs with Toronto and leaves the Lakers high and dry scrambling to fill out their roster with the remaining scrubs that are available. He will feel some hate from Laker nation.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    A small part of me would laugh if the Lakers and Clippers get left high and dry in the end with all of their false bravado as they blew their teams up.
    The Clippers have an actual playoff roster right now, assets to trade for a star, and cap flexibility going forward. It's only the Lakers who would be screwed at this point if Kawhi stays. They have a two-man team and no good options to fill the rest of the roster. Plus they traded their entire future for AD, and there's a chance he pulls a Dwight Howard and leaves if they underachieve this season.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs planning to have lots of cap space in 2 years. Pop and KL kiss and makeup while playing/coaching for Team USA. Reunited and it feels so good!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers have an actual playoff roster right now, assets to trade for a star, and cap flexibility going forward. It's only the Lakers who would be screwed at this point if Kawhi stays. They have a two-man team and no good options to fill the rest of the roster. Plus they traded their entire future for AD, and there's a chance he pulls a Dwight Howard and leaves if they underachieve this season.
    I will say this, the Clippers did not turn things into an unprofessional Circus like the other team in LA did. Of course they actually have a few adults running that team. Balmer seems like a goofball.

Thread Information