Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is such silly nonsense. Making Obama out to be Al Sharpton or Farrakhan. You guys rightly complain about liberal activists calling everyone racist then lose all credibility when you make a decent guy like Obama out to be Huey newton
    the friends you surround yourself with is all i need to know about someone tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She hurt the old er. New Poll has her ahead with both ends of the +- margin of error.

Biden: 22
    Geronimo: 17
    That makes no sense.

She's now magically ahead of both old Bernie and Warren? Doubt that's accurate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    exactly. what are you getting at? who'd you vote for in 2016 and then guess who i voted for in 2016?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ the idiots in here getting wood over Harris just because of that premeditated ambush of old Joe. That is gonna hurt her in the long run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    exactly. what are you getting at? who'd you vote for in 2016 and then guess who i voted for in 2016?
    trump is friendly with clintons and epstein (mr pedo island himself) and you said the friends people surround themselves with is all you need to know. oh also bragging about his friendship with one of the most de able humans on earth (kim, not hillary ).

so just waiting for you to on trump, by your own standards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump is friendly with clintons and epstein (mr pedo island himself) and you said the friends people surround themselves with is all you need to know. oh also bragging about his friendship with one of the most de able humans on earth (kim, not hillary ).

so just waiting for you to on trump, by your own standards
    can you not read or use some critical thinking where critical thinking wasn't even needed? how the did you miss the point that was so damn blatant in the first place?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you not read or use some critical thinking where critical thinking wasn't even needed? how the did you miss the point that was so damn blatant in the first place?
    this point?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump's friends are in prison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's friends are in prison.
    or running north korea

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    or running north korea
    That's different.

Trump and Kim are in love.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope. the point you're missing altogether; who'd you vote for in 2016 and who'd i vote for in 2016? it's a very easy question to answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between Trump and Hillary it was an easy no vote *blank* for me on the president ballot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope. the point you're missing altogether; who'd you vote for in 2016 and who'd i vote for in 2016? it's a very easy question to answer.
    that was never "the point." you asked me if that was my point. it wasn't.

but if you're going to make that the point, i'll tell you that in the general election i voted for hillary over trump. would do so again tbh. i didnt primary for clinton, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was never "the point." you asked me if that was my point. it wasn't.

but if you're going to make that the point, i'll tell you that in the general election i voted for hillary over trump. would do so again tbh. i didnt primary for clinton, though.
    your support for HRC is support for the s she surrounds herself with. i might have to make an equally bad decision come 2020.

so again, you see, you claim i supported/support trump yet you're the one that cast a ballot in 2016, not i.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between Trump and Hillary it was an easy no vote *blank* for me on the president ballot.
    ditto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your support for HRC is support for the s she surrounds herself with. i might have to make an equally bad decision come 2020.

so again, you see, you claim i supported/support trump yet you're the one that cast a ballot in 2016, not i.
    i dont care you voted for or claim to have voted for. the only thing we actually know about one another is our spurstalk personas. you claim to not support trump but white knight for him at every turn. you claim that all you need to know to judge someone is the friends around them, but then refuse to apply that principle to trump, who was friends with clintons/epstein and is now best buddies with ing kim jong un

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont care you voted for or claim to have voted for. the only thing we actually know about one another is our spurstalk personas. you claim to not support trump but white knight for him at every turn. you claim that all you need to know to judge someone is the friends around them, but then refuse to apply that principle to trump, who was friends with clintons/epstein and is now best buddies with ing kim jong un
    you just keep on running in circles then chasing your own tale. yes i spelt tail wrong on purpose so you'd get the point!

and what you see as white knighting for trump, i see as sociology. perspective is everything and most of yall are blinded by your political ideology and or trump's demeanor more so than his presidency. i just find it funny how the minute he ran for office all of a sudden a nation/world of fans quickly decided he was their enemy and hitler reincarnated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you just keep on running in circles then chasing your own tale. yes i spelt tail wrong on purpose so you'd get the point!

and what you see as white knighting for trump, i see as sociology. perspective is everything and most of yall are blinded by your political ideology and or trump's demeanor more so than his presidency. i just find it funny how the minute he ran for office all of a sudden a nation/world of fans quickly decided he was their enemy and hitler reincarnated.
    im not running in circles. i'm being straightforward.

you said you can judge people by their friends. trump is friends with some people you consider de able. you refuse to cast any such judgment on trump, but have no problem doing so for anybody else. its really simple tbh. you're turning it into "who did you vote for", "sociology," and "perspective"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im not running in circles. i'm being straightforward.

you said you can judge people by their friends. trump is friends with some people you consider de able. you refuse to cast any such judgment on trump, but have no problem doing so for anybody else. its really simple tbh. you're turning it into "who did you vote for", "sociology," and "perspective"
    you refuse to see the judgement i've cast tbh. the other day i did it too yet pav skipped right over it as i brought it up a few times to make it a point.

i am always told i don't hold trump's feet to the fire yet when i do yall dismiss it and then a day later say i've never said anything bad about the dude. truth be told, i'm not here to on trump. i see this whole charade as one big out of control sociology experiment.

i am simply perplexed that a nation/world can all of a sudden hate a guy because he ran for president. it's hilarious to me that you all act like trump was your enemy the day you stepped out of your momma's womb.

i guess you could say the same about my hate for hrc though i've never liked her or the clinton's to begin with.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    trump is friendly with clintons
    Do I see it? Yes, I just do not understand it. I could see when it was Bush2 & Hussein Obama back a ways. Hussein & his crew weren't trying to hurt Bush,,,just defeat him...then go back behind the curtain & hug it out & split the boodle like in professional rasslin',,,but, this blood feud twixt Clinton, NY, the Dems, Pelosi, Media et al &&& Trump is a totally different animal. If he doesn't get the extra 4 years to clear the statues of limitations they're gonna come down on him & those blooded kids + the girl's husband like a ton a brick & they're going to come with a smile on their faces. He's gonna have to find either an island, or, a juiced jury. Otherwise he is going to be at the mercy of NY State prosecutors & judges.

He does a great job whistlin' past that graveyard I'll grant him that. Me? I'd liquefy a lot of it & make arrangements off shore for at least the bloodline. At 75+ it ain't the end of the world. If Manafort can sit there and brazen it out, the old man could. But, those 4 kids? No. Then? Like that Repub up in Oregon:::"send bachelors."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do I see it? Yes, I just do not understand it. I could see when it was Bush2 & Hussein Obama back a ways. Hussein & his crew weren't trying to hurt Bush,,,just defeat him...then go back behind the curtain & hug it out & split the boodle like in professional rasslin',,,but, this blood feud twixt Clinton, NY, the Dems, Pelosi, Media et al &&& Trump is a totally different animal. If he doesn't get the extra 4 years to clear the statues of limitations they're gonna come down on him & those blooded kids + the girl's husband like a ton a brick & they're going to come with a smile on their faces. He's gonna have to find either an island, or, a juiced jury. Otherwise he is going to be at the mercy of NY State prosecutors & judges.

He does a great job whistlin' past that graveyard I'll grant him that. Me? I'd liquefy a lot of it & make arrangements off shore for at least the bloodline. At 75+ it ain't the end of the world. If Manafort can sit there and brazen it out, the old man could. But, those 4 kids? No. Then? Like that Repub up in Oregon:::"send bachelors."
    he's a snake oil salesman, cubby. everything is tremendous, spectacular, something you wouldn't believe, etc. its hilariously transparent

he's just got a big ego and nothing fulfills your ego like being the gd president of the US

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ the idiots in here getting wood over Harris just because of that premeditated ambush of old Joe. That is gonna hurt her in the long run.
    Harris will win the primary.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harris will win the primary.
    Nathan, why you shook this early?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nathan, why you shook this early?
    fear of black lady