Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    I truly find Ronda to be smug, arrogant and annoying. She comes off like the stuck up little daddy's girl. At the presser she was giving Dana an at ude about putting the belt on her shoulder for pictures and had this "Do i really have to Dana" look on her face..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well she does not consider herself a champion cause she has not fought in the UFC.

But I do not like her at all and do find her attractive like there is said her to be.

Post Count
    I don't find anything classy or humble about her. She says things like "I am going to retire undefeated and there is nothing any of these girls can do about it” all while having this smug look on her face. Try a little of the GSP approach to being a champion honey... Oh wait that's right she hates GSP because she is a Nick Diaz hugger... She's not getting too many lessons from the right people...

Post Count
    "Hey Dana what are you expecting the PPV to be"

"I won't say"

But he'll be sure to blast any media outlet that claims the buy-rate was poor. Still won't tell you what it is though..

Post Count

Post Count
    Ronda Rousey vs. Liz Carmouche - for women's bantamweight le
    Unfortunately I do not see Ronda losing to Liz ..

Normally I would pick Machida. His style is too uncomfortable for slow Hendo, but Hendo had a t-shirt with a sight BELIEVE IN HENDO .... so you know

Faber might be going down and this is important fight for him to still be there in contension.

PRELIMINARY (FX, 8 p.m. ET)

• Lavar Johnson vs. Brendan Schaub - Lavar prob will demolish Schaub or Schaub will try hard for takedown and make it an ugly fight.....

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah Rousey is ing annoying i hope Liz pounds her out.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    Post Count
    i just watched the press conference and cringed when Dana told Ronda to put the belt on her shoulder. Damn awkward.

Post Count
    Weigh In Results..

Ronda Rousey (134.6) vs. Liz Carmouche (133.6)
    Lyoto Machida (202) . Dan Henderson (205)
    Urijah Faber (136) vs. Ivan Menjivar (135.6)
    Court McGee (170) vs. Josh Neer (171)
    Josh Koscheck (171) vs. Robbie Lawler (171)

Brendan Schaub (243) vs. Lavar Johnson (255)
    Michael Chiesa (156.2) vs. Anton Kuivanen (156)
    Dennis Bermudez (145) vs. Matt Grice (145)
    Sam Stout (155) vs. Caros Fodor (155)

Kenny Robertson (170) vs. Brock Jardine (170)
    Jon Manley (171) vs. Neil Magny (171)
    Nah-Shon Burrell (175.8) vs. Yuri Villefort (170)

WOW Machida at 202 looked in killer shape and still much bigger than Hendo..

yeah the MMA media twitterverse was talking about a picture he posted on Feb 16, like he was in wrestling shape:

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    hopefully Dana White learns from history and keeps those man looking chicks out of the fights. But lol women's division main eventing, what a re ed decision

Post Count
    hopefully Dana White learns from history and keeps those man looking chicks out of the fights. But lol women's division main eventing, what a re ed decision
    Dana really has become the Don King of MMA. All he cares about is building up a star, using them up and spitting them out when he’s done. Ronda will be around until she hits that first losing streak and that will be that. The question is can the women’s division become popular in general with more girls coming in? Ronda can’t and won’t carry this on her own...

yeah the MMA media twitterverse was talking about a picture he posted on Feb 16, like he was in wrestling shape:

I think Machida has got this..

I will be at a friend’s house tonight that is not an MMA fan so I won't catch any of these fights till morning...

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ronda Rousey vs. Liz Carmouche - Ronda is too big and strong, another 1st round sub. I do appreciate Carmouche's ability/heart tho, she deserves to be in there.
    Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida - Hendo, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lyoto wins via front kick KO in the 3rd
    Urijah Faber vs. Ivan Menjivar
    Court McGee vs. Josh Neer
    Josh Koscheck vs. Robbie Lawler

HES OUT!!!!

Post Count
    Bad stoppage.. But Kos may be joining his buddy Fitch soon..

0-1

Mcgee takes this!

Ivan with an elbow or leg kicks!

Great sub 1-1

Post Count
    Great win for Faber..

Post Count
    Here we go Hendo/Machida.. So much on the line for Hendo, he has to win this fight to get the Jones fight..

Strategic fight!!

Tie???

Thread Information