Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he's 26 and an all pro.. He also didn't really do and got hosed big time. If your team can't pounce on this chance, i don't know..
    there's a lot of teams that can pounce on the chance... the raiders aren't the only team in the league with the opportunity.

in other news, MJD retired... Holden_Caulfield

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    there's a lot of teams that can pounce on the chance... the raiders aren't the only team in the league with the opportunity.

in other news, MJD retired... Holden_Caulfield
    you guys are spending 20M less than the closest in cap spending.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you guys are spending 20M less than the closest in cap spending.
    we also have 5x more needs than most teams. making a big commitment to a guy that may or may not be reinstated isn't a sound move for a team that cant afford slips

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    we also have 5x more needs than most teams. making a big commitment to a guy that may or may not be reinstated isn't a sound move for a team that cant afford slips
    that's exactly why it should be done. Something in the lines of 5 year 6per year if he'd accept it, would be ing huge.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Raiders get back a little of the Commitment to Criminals mojo that's been missing for a couple decades...

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    that Indy better sign Suh or Hardy. I'm tired of watching a tissue paper soft defense every year.

My Team
    Cincinnati Bengals
    Post Count

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Teams can start meeting and negotiating with players/agents at 4pm eastern today

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    be on the lookout for hoards of fake twitter accounts for the next couple of weeks

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Holden_Caulfield

at this point, tea leaves seem to suggest Suh to Miami, Cobb/Pot Roast to oakland

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If Kareem Jackson is getting that much money god only knows how much Revis/McCourty are gonna command. .

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i'd just leave mccourty and revis tbh, let other teams their future.If mccourty can be signed for a normal figure ok, but revis, just him.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Not sure why Pats fans are surprised, a money/contract like Revis was never going to last long with a penny-pincher like Kraft.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i'd just leave mccourty and revis tbh, let other teams their future.If mccourty can be signed for a normal figure ok, but revis, just him.
    right, the single biggest reason our secondary didn't massively suck this year like it did the previous 4-5 years. Revis is way more valuable than McCourty.

The only reason people are even trying to compare McCourty's impact to Revis's is because Revis was signed as a free agent while McCourty is a Belichick guy!

Not sure why Pats fans are surprised, a money/contract like Revis was never going to last long with a penny-pincher like Kraft.
    Revis took less money to come to NE last year (he had bigger offers), and I'm not sure how Kraft is cheap. He's spent money whenever Belichick has wanted him to, and the Patriots are struggling to get under the cap right now.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I'm not sure how Kraft is cheap.
    he's a jew

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    good one!

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Cap Space:

Tuesday should be fun....Jags & Raiders with a lot of $$$ to spend.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Cobb re-signed with the Packers... 4 years 40 mil

damn

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Cobb re-signed with the Packers... 4 years 40 mil

damn
    IMO it's a blessing in disguise for Oakland. Granted, Carr is better than the trash Minny has had at QB recently, but I didn't see Cobb being any better on a rebuilding team than Jennings has been for the Vikings.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    IMO it's a blessing in disguise for Oakland. Granted, Carr is better than the trash Minny has had at QB recently, but I didn't see Cobb being any better on a rebuilding team than Jennings has been for the Vikings.
    we were going to overspend for Cobb... but honestly where the else are we going to dump 70 mil in one offseason

crazy that the packers are actually paying cobb more than jordy. also... cobb is 25, jennings is past his prime. maybe we can go after maclin, but i feel like he's a lock to stay with philly

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    we were going to overspend for Cobb... but honestly where the else are we going to dump 70 mil in one offseason

crazy that the packers are actually paying cobb more than jordy
    IMO they should go easy on free agent spending. I know it's easy to say as a NE fan but when teams spend huge in free agency it rarely ever works.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    IMO they should go easy on free agent spending. I know it's easy to say as a NE fan but when teams spend huge in free agency it rarely ever works.
    we need to spend a ton of money just to hit the spending floor. when most teams dont want to spend too much, its because you get caught up with bad deals, have to make bad cuts/restructures.... we literally have 70 million in room. we have to do SOMETHING with it. getting weapons to invest in Carr is an obvious move.

Thread Information