Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im not worked up, got. Im trolling a bunch of snowflakes out of boredom this afternoon. 4:30 and my happy ass is out the door heading for the lake and you gots will have this hole to yourselves again.
    Yeah you sound completely not worked up and happy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a fact you do this every time you get pissed off.
    Well, its ok if you want to declare victory by thinking you "pissed me off" you need something in your life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Austin already changed their school named after Lee from Lee Elementary to -- Lee Elementary.

Photographer Russell Lee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, its ok if you want to declare victory by thinking you "pissed me off". I'll still be me tonight when you go home and sleep at mommys house.
    See, you're trying to big time again. It's no victory for me -- it's just a hilarious tell from you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yuma needs to change lots of names to
    lots of Mexican names

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually it was changing the name of Lee high school that got my attention today. My kids went there.
    Oh, okay. I hadn't heard.

But you're not worked up about it so that's good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, you're trying to big time again. It's no victory for me -- it's just a hilarious tell from you.
    Sorry chumpdumpster. I confused you with the kids again because of your juvenile posts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry chumpdumpster. I confused you with the kids again because of your juvenile posts.
    Well, you admitted you really don't have a problem with changing the name, but you think getting rid of vestiges of racism from places of honor is somehow "pussification."

Also got hole lake mommy.

I'm not expecting you to explain much more after you totally didn't get angry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And actually your kids didn't go to high school at Lee because now that they've changed the name it means there was never a Lee High School. I hate when history get erased...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And actually your kids didn't go to high school at Lee because now that they've changed the name it means there was never a Lee High School. I hate when history get erased...
    I'm not sure he can say he fathered any children at all now. He'll have to present his case to the BLM/Antifa/ISIS triumvirate for a ruling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your words chumpdumpster. You dont have any beef with slave owners, just actual participants in the civil war.
    This is what I was getting at about you struggling with speaking for yourself. You really suck at speaking for others.

I have no issue with the Union side of the war. I do take issue with Johnny Reb though. They tore the country apart so they could keep their slaves and saw over 600k people die as a result of it. They deserve no honor whatsoever.

I do find it amusing that you struggle to support the works of 20th century white supremacists because you lack the capacity to think for yourself though. Those are the ones who erected the lion's share of those statues and monuments.

If you are so intent on history being preserved, you should look into the Jim Crow south and what precipitated the erection of those monuments you are so intent on keeping around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The seeds of the civil war were sown by the original country founders kicking the slavery issue down the road. The "add one slave state for every non slave state" bull perpetuated for the next 75 years just inflamed the issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a young, fragile union of states that broke up over the slavery issue and for the most part people just went with their state because they had more loyalty to tbe state than they did the federal government. You gots trying to paint everyone that doesnt have their panties in a wad over civil war statues as racists disgust me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a young, fragile union of states that broke up over the slavery issue and for the most part people just went with their state because they had more loyalty to tbe state than they did the federal government. You gots trying to paint everyone that doesnt have their panties in a wad over civil war statues as racists disgust me.
    Still no reasons for pro statue I see

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The seeds of the civil war were sown by the original country founders kicking the slavery issue down the road. The "add one slave state for every non slave state" bull perpetuated for the next 75 years just inflamed the issue.
    As long as you aren't worked up about it.

You're the one saying changing the name that elevates a racist past is "pussification" -- you need to explain why.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lets just change all the school names to PS-1, PS-2, PS-3 etc and be done with it. Cheerleaders can wave their pompoms and yell "go pissers!!!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as you aren't worked up about it.

You're the one saying changing the name that elevates a racist past is "pussification" -- you need to explain why.
    Why dont you explain how tearing down a statue changes history. I dont think you will find a single person in 2017 that says slavery is good but happened.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why dont you explain how tearing down a statue changes history. I dont think you will find a single person in 2017 that says slavery is good but happened.
    Nobody says it's changing history. That's a falsehood that you whiny ass alt-right pussies throw up to cry about stupid statues being taken down.

It's giving a middle finger to ty history, if anything.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The only people saying it changes history are the ones who don't want them taken down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a real suggestion. Nobody is perfect and no matter who you choose to name a school after there would be something in their life they said or did that would be offensive to someone. This is getting ridiculous. Just number rhe ing schools and be done with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody says it's changing history. That's a falsehood that you whiny ass alt-right pussies throw up to cry about stupid statues being taken down.

It's giving a middle finger to ty history, if anything.
    Alt-right

Jesus, what a conditioned ing snowflake. Anyone that challenges your pussy ass perception of the world is "alt-right".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a real suggestion. Nobody is perfect and no matter who you choose to name a school after there would be something in their life they said or did that would be offensive to someone. This is getting ridiculous. Just number rhe ing schools and be done with it.
    But most people that have schools named after them did something that made a positive impact on our society.

All Lee did was lead the charge for the Rebels.

This isn't hard to get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a real suggestion. Nobody is perfect and no matter who you choose to name a school after there would be something in their life they said or did that would be offensive to someone.
    That's not true.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Alt-right

Jesus, what a conditioned ing snowflake. Anyone that challenges your pussy ass perception of the world is "alt-right".
    Anybody who is willing to whine and cry like a pussyass over Confederate statues is alt-right. Deal with it, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reasonable people: "N!gger is an offensive word."

Unreasonable idiots: "Fine, why don't we just ban words?"

Thread Information