Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah and your vote is a vote for the CCP so you've got no ground to stand on.
    You're voting for the guy who thought the CCP was more worth paying taxes to than the US

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're voting for the guy who thought the CCP was more worth paying taxes to than the US
    am i? lol

so you admit your vote is a vote for the CCP. LMAO!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL you'll vote for the POS guilty of all three things you bring up in that photo
    you are such a moron and have no clue who I will vote for. Keep tilting at windmills though, its a good look for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are such a moron and have no clue who I will vote for. Keep tilting at windmills though, its a good look for you.
    LOL another honest broker independent who only talks about Democrats, right son.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am and so should you.......

Dont be afraid. Go out and defend your country when the time comes. I have and i will again if i have to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont be afraid. Go out and defend your country when the time comes. I have and i will again if i have to.
    You fought in WWII? Don't think you should go out on the frontlines again at your age if it comes to that again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Craig stands with Joe and Xi.

"But the famously progressive coach completely avoided any discussion of the terrible human rights abuses the Chinese government perpetrates on a daily basis. Popovich completely ignored the mistreatment of gays, minorities, women, and Christians and Muslims that the autocratic, the communist Chinese government indulges every single day."

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/trump-criticizes-nbas-steve-kerr-and-gregg-popovich-over-their-responses-to-china-controversy/

I'm ususally not down with Donceold Trump, but in the NBA sellout and Woke Pops preaching, right on Don.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe can hardly stand
    Trump has kepted more promises then biden

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL got remember when you used to how you were scared of Democrats as a threat to democracy?
    Actually, I'm very scared the Democrats might win this election.

It's now public that the whole Russia thing was a put up job by the Clinton campaign, and the Obama administration knew it - they briefed him on it - and they went ahead with numerous civil rights violations to spy on the Trump campaign notwithstanding this knowledge.

Now that the "laptop from " has been revealed, it's absolutely clear that the impeachment that the democrats forced, was to cover their own asses for what had been going on in the Ukraine. They've spent the last 10 days trying to prevent the fourth oldest newspaper in the United States the ability to put a news story in front of the general public...

Their policy proposals include packing the Supreme Court in response to Justice Barret's cons utionally legal appointment and adding 2 states to the Union, in an attempt to stack the Senate...

Yes, the Democrats are a danger to the Republic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did not they say 2 million would die from covid ?
    Not near that
    Governors are in charge of states
    Trump got the stiff neeeded asp
    44 and 43 left stuff a mess not his fault

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, I'm very scared the Democrats might win this election.

It's now public that the whole Russia thing was a put up job by the Clinton campaign, and the Obama administration knew it - they briefed him on it - and they went ahead with numerous civil rights violations to spy on the Trump campaign notwithstanding this knowledge.

Now that the "laptop from " has been revealed, it's absolutely clear that the impeachment that the democrats forced, was to cover their own asses for what had been going on in the Ukraine. They've spent the last 10 days trying to prevent the fourth oldest newspaper in the United States the ability to put a news story in front of the general public...

Their policy proposals include packing the Supreme Court in response to Justice Barret's cons utionally legal appointment and adding 2 states to the Union, in an attempt to stack the Senate...

Yes, the Democrats are a danger to the Republic.
    Hopefully, the few states remaining that want to take a lot of time after November 3rd to count ballots that won't be allowed by the various courts because as you know we're in courts on that

^ that's the danger to the republic, there is no republic without voting you ing moron. I don't want to have votes for the other guy counted is some third world dictator .

Oh man the whining from the right about how 9 is some sacred number. McConnell sure didn't think so four years ago.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully, the few states remaining that want to take a lot of time after November 3rd to count ballots that won't be allowed by the various courts because as you know we're in courts on that

^ that's the danger to the republic, there is no republic without voting you ing moron. I don't want to have votes for the other guy counted is some third world dictator .

Oh man the whining from the right about how 9 is some sacred number. McConnell sure didn't think so four years ago.
    You really don't understand the assorted lawsuits, do you. The general thrust of the republican suits has nothing to do with when the ballots are counted, rather it has to do with what are acceptable ballots.

For example, in Pennsylvania, the Democrats have argued that the signature on the mail-in ballot itself does not need to match the signature on the mail-in ballot application. This of course means that someone who steals a ballot from a mailbox, can fill it in and have it counted, thereby disenfranchising the original applicant... obviously this opens tremendous opportunities for fraud - which the Democrats, for some reason, are completely fine with...

Similarly, the Democrats want to count ballots that arrive after election day, without postmarks...Again, another enormous opportunity for an enterprising huckster if there's a close election; they now know how many ballots they need to "generate" after the fact...

For some reason or other, it's always the Democrats arguing for measures that will make fraud easier, and against any measure that will make fraud harder. Why is that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really don't understand the assorted lawsuits, do you. The general thrust of the republican suits has nothing to do with when the ballots are counted, rather it has to do with what are acceptable ballots.

For example, in Pennsylvania, the Democrats have argued that the signature on the mail-in ballot itself does not need to match the signature on the mail-in ballot application. This of course means that someone who steals a ballot from a mailbox, can fill it in and have it counted, thereby disenfranchising the original applicant... obviously this opens tremendous opportunities for fraud - which the Democrats, for some reason, are completely fine with...

Similarly, the Democrats want to count ballots that arrive after election day, without postmarks...Again, another enormous opportunity for an enterprising huckster if there's a close election; they now know how many ballots they need to "generate" after the fact...

For some reason or other, it's always the Democrats arguing for measures that will make fraud easier, and against any measure that will make fraud harder. Why is that?
    off son, Trump's saying to stop counting ballots after he sabotaged the post office to ensure ballots would come late. Also laughable hearing you talk about Barrett's confirmation being allowed under the cons ution but then whining about the Democrats packing the courts when there is nothing in the cons ution saying there has to be 9 supreme court justices.

LOL all your ty party has is voter suppression.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden walks into a bar, sits down next to a beautiful woman, and says, "Do I come here often?"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fraud to most Republicans means non-white people getting to vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden walks into a bar, sits down next to a beautiful woman, and says, "Do I come here often?"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what if this, what if that... vote for the CCP bruh because it's what you want to do anyhow.
    That’s your rebuttal? Comical.......

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Favre post a picture of his genitals with the endorsement?
    I'm not sure but you can probably find the old one online if it turns you on...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s cute.........

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Favre that did nothing but stand in the way of Rodgers, then forced a trade to their arch rivals, the Vikings? That Favre?
    I think the trade was to the Jets...he later went to the vikings and lost in the NFC Championship game to the Saints (I was at that game actually).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine losing to that guy...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? He didn't endorse Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a mess.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine losing to that guy...

LOL. Imagine voting for that guy.

We could do this all day long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ hahahahha

I mean, you can be against Trump, whatever....

But to act like Biden is honest.....you senile old

Thread Information