Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth? just for blind people or stupid.
    The "whole" OT...Some guys should watch the OT again, but the defensive assignments thing seems beyond their capabilities

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going Culburn here, and saying it was me, ME who called Kawhi as a top player first. When I stated that Kawhi was a top-15 player in the NBA, even Apa, a noted fanboy, laughed at me, saying Kawhi is top 30 at best.

ME.

ur such a trendsetter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going Culburn here, and saying it was me, ME who called Kawhi as a top player first. When I stated that Kawhi was a top-15 player in the NBA, even Apa, a noted fanboy, laughed at me, saying Kawhi is top 30 at best.

ME.

Not sure...
    His offense won't fit any team. He's an average offense player, at best.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=244740&page=2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though I criticized his offensive skillset, I never once said he wasn't a top 15 player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is a top 10 player in the league not a top 15..

Stop with these BS please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though I criticized his offensive skillset, I never once said he wasn't a top 15 player.
    Well, it's hard to be a top 15 player when his offense doesn't work in the NBA, doesn't fit on any team in the league.
    Maybe he should play in the D-League to fit in some offensive system...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    op with immature personality disorder, can't be patient with his posts, cost us important game, him
    Last edited by kobyz; 10-08-2015 at 12:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, riding ol boys nuts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it's hard to be a top 15 player when his offense doesn't work in the NBA, doesn't fit on any team in the league.
    Maybe he should play in the D-League to fit in some offensive system...
    As the number 1 option, which is what we were discussing there. Despite his impressive 20 point game streak, that's still a big question mark right now. And like I also said in that thread, Kawhi can "coast" to 15-18 points per just off blue collar work, but carrying a team offensively through a full 82 game season and then through the playoffs is a different animal. Still, I don't care if Kawhi never turns into that kind of player. He's our future franchise guy because he's a great all-around player, elite (like top 3 elite) at his position in defense, boards, steals, and blocks, while still being a scoring and passing threat.

Kawhi is a top 10 player in the league not a top 15..

Stop with these BS please.
    Don't back track, Apa.

Kawhi is a top 15 player in the league when healthy. He's the best perimeter rebounder and defender in the league, is a consistent 5-5 threat (at least 5 or more points, boards, blocks, steals, and assists), and a capable scorer. Anyone who calls him a role player is a moron. No metric on Earth supports that idea.

Hope this hand injury doesn't derail him this year.

I'm going to leave out the obvious players like Durant, Lebron AD.. that are better than Kawhi, but Kawhi is top 30.

Bradley Beal
    Noah

and the likes are better than Kawhi for example..

So top 30 sounds about right.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...30#post7772373

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn apa....Top 30?

Bradley Beal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was mocking sook and other idiots that had scrubs like Bradley Beal ahead of Kawhi in a previous thread IIRC..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has remained adamant on his stance that Kawhi is the best 2-way player in basketball, despite most people here telling him to stop making threads and requesting that he should be pinked, tbh..while many Spurs fans were down on Kawhi and questioning his game, Apalisoc never wavered about Leonard's status as a top 10 player in the league..

We've both given credit to Parker for playing better lately, it was only fair, so I believe the other side should do the same, and present an apology to Apo..
    Who?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As the number 1 option, which is what we were discussing there. Despite his impressive 20 point game streak, that's still a big question mark right now. And like I also said in that thread, Kawhi can "coast" to 15-18 points per just off blue collar work, but carrying a team offensively through a full 82 game season and then through the playoffs is a different animal. Still, I don't care if Kawhi never turns into that kind of player. He's our future franchise guy because he's a great all-around player, elite (like top 3 elite) at his position in defense, boards, steals, and blocks, while still being a scoring and passing threat.

Don't back track, Apa.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...30#post7772373
    wow you are smarter than this midnight..

I was mocking sook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember this thread that op jinx Kawhi and the Spurs and cost us the season? We win that game, we are not facing the Clippers in the first round and we the champs once again... op is pretender, worst poster on this site, all trash, and arrogance, the son of a hurt the Spurs and should take a leave of absence forever!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember this thread that op jinx Kawhi and the Spurs and cost us the season? We win that game, we are not facing the Clippers in the first round and we the champs once again... op is pretender, worst poster on this site, all trash, and arrogance, the son of a hurt the Spurs and should take a leave of absence forever!!
    Who do you continue to insist Malik and I have Magical powers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who do you continue to insist Malik and I have Magical powers.
    Why are you ignoring that jinxing and bad karma not part of this world? And look at the facts, since you and him started that ugly krew, look what happened to the Spurs last season, could it been more curse, underachiever season than this?? With you and the krew Spurs are ed!!!

Thread Information