Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    GSP has GRRRRRRRREAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT Head Kicks!
    BJ has great cardiooooooooooooooo

Post Count
    LOL, she got the "I hate Bisping part right, she is on my good side already"

Twelve-year-old girl makes her picks for UFC 89

If God ever punishes me with a daughter, I want her to be just like this young lady.

She was awesome, when i was that age, all i did was watch cartoons and sleep in class.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    This girls is so cool.
    Yup I would like to have kid as relaxed as she is.

Umm I would get that UFC at 9pm so I'm excited I will get the event on noirmal time not at 3 or 4 am

9pm for me means 3pm on Eastern time

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    If God ever punishes me with a daughter, I want her to be just like this young lady.
    You get a pass on this one.

One time.

Post Count
    *pulls out pen*

noted

Michael Bisping vs. Chris Leben
    Keith Jardine vs. Brandon Vera
    Luiz Cane vs. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou
    Chris Lytle vs. Paul Taylor
    Shane Carwin vs. Neil Wain
    Marcus Davis vs. Paul Kelly

Akihiro Gono vs. Dan Hardy
    David Bielkheden vs. Jess Liaudin
    Terry Etim vs. Sam Stout
    David Baron vs. Jim Miller
    Per Eklund vs. Sammy Schiavo

Post Count
    *pulls out pen*

noted
    By the way, dude - wtf???

Post Count
    By the way, dude - wtf???

???

Post Count
    ATRAIN...adding to this thread to not derail the other one

Because I think Vera is a top fighter who somewhere along just like Arlovski lost his edge mentally and somehow became scared of losing instead of just putting it all on the line and letting his talent shine. And I just don't think Jardine has much to offer at the top level…far too inconsistent.

ATRAIN...adding to this thread to not derail the other one

Because I think Vera is a top fighter who somewhere along just like Arlovski lost his edge mentally and somehow became scared of losing instead of just putting it all on the line and letting his talent shine. And I just don't think Jardine has much to offer at the top level…far too inconsistent.
    Yeah I aggree with what you said about Jardine. Hey let that be that last time you compare another fighter to the greatness that is Andre Arlovski . LOL I still think about that dream that I had about Vera and him hating me and us fighting hahahaha.

Post Count
    "punishes me with a daughter"?

If I have a daughter I want her to be just like des

Post Count
    Very long story of Evan from ages 14 to 26'ish....

I fear a daughter who is like girls on The Hills or something….Karma....That peaked with what I call the "Frying Pan Girl Era"

Leornard knows half of that story and rather enjoyed it...

My life so far has been a wild ride...

Post Count
    Yeah I aggree with what you said about Jardine. Hey let that be that last time you compare another fighter to the greatness that is Andre Arlovski . LOL I still think about that dream that I had about Vera and him hating me and us fighting hahahaha.
    Yeah but you must agree they are insanely talented who somehow lost their fire. Of course…you are right…thats where the comparison ends.

Yeah but you must agree they are insanely talented who somehow lost their fire. Of course…you are right…thats where the comparison ends.
    I think Andre is getting that fire back. It takes a few big wins to get it back but granted Andre isnt as wreckless as he used to be. I guess I would lose the edge too if I lost to the big dumb oaf Sylvia too.

Post Count
    I think Andre is getting that fire back..
    No doubt…I agree which is why I compared him to Vera. I doubt there is anythign wrong with him talent or physically. He was it everywhere but in the head.

Post Count
    If I have a daughter I want her to be just like des
    If you have a daughter, you should hope she listens to her parents better

By most standards, I was a good kid, but it's the few things I did do that my parents don't know about to this day... that make me scared sh*tless of my own daughter. Hopefully her brothers will keep her straight, but it's highly doubtful.

Post Count
    I was a nightmare but my parents didn't really know...my leesh was taken off at like 14.

Post Count
    Dana on Vera via mmamania.com

As soon as he had a few wins and all the money got involved and his new contract and his ex-manager and all that bull , he’s changed. He’s not the same fighter he was. He needs to put all that behind him and he’s needs to come back and be the y, crazy Brandon Vera that I met a few years ago. That kid needs to come back. It seems that now the money’s involved, he doesn’t take chances like he used to, he doesn’t let his hands go like he used to. He’s got to come back and be the old Brandon Vera.

UFC President Dana White hopes to see the old Brandon Vera return against Keith Jardine at UFC 89: “Bisping vs. Leben” at The National Indoor Arena in Birmingham, England, this weekend. “The Truth” was undefeated before getting mired in an ugly contract dispute with the promotion and former manager Mark Dion, which kept him on the sidelines for more than a year. He returned to action only to lose to Tim Sylvia via unanimous decision and then Fabricio Werdum via controversial first round technical knockout stoppage. After the two losses at heavyweight, Vera took a 205-pound fight against Reese Andy at UFC Fight Night 14 back in July. He won the bout with a decision but didn’t look very sharp while doing it, attributing the lackluster performance to the weight cut. Broken Hand, bad stoppage and weight cut: All reasons (and not saying they aren’t valid) Vera has used to explain his three most recent performances … none of which include money. Let’s see which Brandon Vera shows up on October 18 and whether or not White may be onto something or Vera has indeed been the victim of misfortune.

Post Count
    I think Andre is getting that fire back. It takes a few big wins to get it back but granted Andre isnt as wreckless as he used to be. I guess I would lose the edge too if I lost to the big dumb oaf Sylvia too.
    Andre's 3rd fight with Sylvia was one of the most dissapointing fights i have ever seen. He kicked his ass in the first fight. The 2nd fight he again nailed him with that huge right hand, floored him, he just got a little too agressive coming in and got caught with a big counter punch from Tim. Tim was losing the RD badly though. 3rd fight i was screaming for him to just engage Tim. His hands are so much faster and he hits so hard. All he had to do was, throw leg kicks and let his hands go in a few more exchanges and he'd have KO'd him. He just stood on the outside and let Tim use that wing-span to peck at him for 5 rds. He does seem to finally be getting back on track, which is great to see. I was always a fan of his.

Post Count
    Dessy…you get all set up with TVU Player?

Post Count

One thing I cannot stand about MMA is the tattooed up athlete and it doesn't help when they wear those gawdawful t-shirts… Its so cheap and low class looking. …....Give me the classy suit 10 out of 10 times. Bisping looks sharp.

I like my violence neat and tidy, thank you.

One thing I cannot stand about MMA is the tattooed up athlete and it doesn't help when they wear those gawdawful t-shirts… Its so cheap and low class looking. …....Give me the classy suit 10 out of 10 times. Bisping looks sharp.

LOL yeah the classy look is totally the way to go. Bisping is still a though. Leben looks to be in great shape though.

Post Count

Can someone tell me what is with these guys that paint their fingernails. When did that start becoming less gay exactly?

Post Count
    Can someone tell me what is with these guys that paint their fingernails. When did that start becoming less gay exactly?
    Dude who knows…its some weird California thing. I f'ing hate it.

Thread Information