San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protest not at work fine if no destruction of people or property

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Try that at your work what would happen
    Pink slip?
    No. This isn't North Korea. [EDIT]: Oh, you meant the flag thing. Yeah I think just taking a in front of people by itself would probably do it.

Protest not at work fine if no destruction of people or property
    Well, LeBron and CP3 destroyed Trump, so you might have a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Try that at your work what would happen
    Pink slip?
    Who said Ill take a on a flag at work?

Taking a on anything besides a toilet at work should be a fireable offense

Plus I would never take a on anything besides a toilet unless Im in the middle of nowhere

But knowing that I can do it with minor repercussions is what makes america great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. This isn't North Korea. [EDIT]: Oh, you meant the flag thing. Yeah I think just taking a in front of people by itself would probably do it.

Well, LeBron and CP3 destroyed Trump, so you might have a problem.
    who said they did ?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    who said they did ?
    I did.

Me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said Ill take a on a flag at work?

Taking a on anything besides a toilet at work should be a fireable offense

Plus I would never take a on anything besides a toilet unless Im in the middle of nowhere

But knowing that I can do it with minor repercussions is what makes america great
    That is what football players are doing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does not count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hollywood didn't work, time to send the athletes. The Globalists' veil has been all but lifted. The swamp will drain itself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That is what football players are doing
    No. The kneeling is pretty respectful as protests go.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hollywood didn't work, time to send the athletes.
    Trump must be in on it too, he keeps bringing them up. The pussy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hollywood didn't work, time to send the athletes. The Globalists' veil has been all but lifted. The swamp will drain itself.
    You can't even entertain the notion that a lot of people just think Trump is an asshole.

It has to be a conspiracy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40 percent think democrats jerks
    40 percent think republicans jerks
    Battle for the 20 percent left

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    40 percent think democrats jerks
    40 percent think republicans jerks
    Battle for the 20 percent left
    this isn't a battle. This is a Trump tantrum.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sooo, a player/team says they won't go to the Whitehouse because it's Trump. And so the President withdraws the offer. And now HE'S the one dividing the country over sports? Laughable. This crap all started with Kapernick and has made its way around the world of sports.
    A lot of players refused to go to the White House because of Obama, and yet you didn't hear one word about it from him.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The President of the United States whines on Twitter any time he feels the least bit slighted by a celeb or athlete, and you pathetic tools think this is acceptable, even defensible, behavior for someone in that position.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The President of the United States whines on Twitter any time he feels the least bit slighted by a celeb or athlete, and you pathetic tools think this is acceptable, even defensible, behavior for someone in that position.

It's not a good look, tbh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh God.

Here we go. Globalists and the Deep State...

Trump is an Ahole. Just say you revel in the President being a childish jerk. Because it pisses people off. We get that. You like that in your Christian sort of way. You don't have to create ghost stories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “All my years being in the league, I never received more emotional mail from people than I did about that issue,” Mara said regarding the anthem protests in May. “If any of your players ever do that, we are never coming to another Giants game. It wasn’t one or two letters. It was a lot. It’s an emotional, emotional issue for a lot of people, moreso than any other issue I’ve run into.”

The emotional nature of the issue perhaps has never been more clear than it has become in the last 24 hours, and than it will be in the next 24.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You snowflakes sure are emotional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROFL Argentina boy obsessed with US politics. Get your own 3rd world hole in order first.
    Lol Liberal boy saying I cant talk about US politics because Im not american but has no problems when chingolos and negroids talk about it when fits his agenda, my 3rd world hole has public healthcare and your elvish palace has none.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s ago
    A peaceful, non aggressive protest is needed by the
    Again, I HATE Trump. But these NFL owners don't have any balls. They should be controlling these players on this issue just like they do on things that produce money for them. For once take a stand that has to do with something other than your wallet. They won't because they
    Avatar LollipopsAndRainbows 2 hours ago
    I'm Boycotting. Tell those kneelers to sit in the back of the bus with Maxine Watters, and make her leave that thing she wears on her head, with the bus driver
    Show replies (5) Reply 16 5
    Start of NFL death spiral 9/24/2017, i have a feeling there will be a big protest tomorrow and anyone on the edge like myself will finally have had enough.
    Reply 16 2
    We're going to guess, the owners have never served or protected this country.
    Show replies (3) Reply 12 2
    why do you think ratings are down out of touch owners and players
    Reply 26 5
    Boycott these money hungry owners and racist thugs running the sport in the ground.
    Reply 26 5
    Dear Owners, Please do not seek taxpayer funding the next time your billionaire hiney's desire to build a new stadium! Build it with your own cash!
    Reply 10 1
    NFL Elitist

I'm a Democrat. Here's what I have to say. Good for Trump. He is 100% correct on this issue. In my opinion, this a cop out on the owners part and the NFL's. They have no back bone. They are too afraid to lay down the law because they are afraid of a race war. I bet you all of the owners and The Commissioner can't stand this and want to make these bafoons stand during the Anthem. I bet that is what they truly believe. What decisions they make don't necessarily line up with what they really feel. They are just too afraid to go against the black guys. If it was a bunch of white guys kneeling during the Anthem, you better believe the NFL and owners would be handing out fines and the bear minimum. They are just AFRAID of black people's reactions. See, black people are rioting in the streets over everything, using everything as an excuse to riot, assault innocent people, loot and steal and vandalize. You didn't see whites rioting in the streets when OJ was found not guilty. No, the blacks though were running the streets with signs saying "The Juice is Loose." You don't see any whites rioting in the streets over the white college kid that was shot by the cops on campus because he had a knife and came at them. Why? Because he was wrong. Black people's response is always, way over the top, dramatic and violent to everything they don't like. The NFL Commissioner and owners don't want to start World War III. Thus was nothing but a POLITICALLY BENEFICIAL move on their part. They don't REALLY feel that way. I'm sure they can't stand it. See, I quit watching football because of this and I refuse to buy anything with an NFL logo on it. I'm sure it won't do much, but if a lot of other people did the same it would. I did this because last year I was getting so jacked every single time Krappernick was on TV kneeling for the Anthem and I'm just not going to get worked up anymore until something is done about it. If it never is, I will never watch again. I watch baseball and then hockey. I don't need the NFL anyways. All the rules they have now have ruined the game anyway. It stinks now.
    Last edited by ducks; 09-23-2017 at 10:19 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    202 Reactions

Sign in to post a reply.

Latest
    BOYCOTT THE NFL AND IT'S SPONSERS
    Show replies (16) Reply 90 29
    Let the boycott begin
    Show replies (6) Reply 77 17
    Don't invite these sons of a b---hs to the White House either !
    Show replies (4) Reply 68 12
    The owners are giving it the old college try. I understand they are your employees, but your statements and comments are pandering at best. Lets's see what happens when they want to strike.
    Show replies (1) Reply 47 2
    Its a money move by the owners, the people need to boycott the NFL
    Show replies (3) Reply 64 13
    Boycott the anti-American NFL!!!
    Show replies (2) Reply 62 16
    Want to Bet this does not harm the BOTTOM line of these BILLIONAIRE Owners? ? With last ears 17% drop in revenue, this will cost these people MILLIONS of dollars in market share, alone. We do not watch to see some Privileged Millionaire voice his or her opinion about Anything. If they do not like politics here, go try to make Millions of dollars Elsewhere. You will NOT make a difference to fans by taking a knee like a bunch of children. Where in the world would they Rather live? tens of thousands of athletes waiting to take their places.
    Show replies (4) Reply 41 8
    I'm done with it
    Show replies (5) Reply 55 14
    The nfl is now history! What a bunch of losers!! THese blacks that are protesting need to get the out , along with crazy whoopi!!!
    Show replies (8) Reply 52 16
    BYE BYE NFL
    Show replies (4) Reply 57 13
    THE FANS ARE ALREADY NOT ATTENDING GAMES WITH BLACK PLAYERS SHOWING DISRESPECT FOR THE NATIONAL ANTHEM, FLAG AND PRESIDENT'S INVITATION TO THE WHITE HOUSE. THERE IS A 40% REDUCTION OF FANS ATTENDING THESE DISRESPECTFUL TEAMS AND THE SPONSORS HAVE PUT THE TV STATIONS ON NOTICE OF NOT GOING TO SUPPORT THIS BAD BEHAVIOR BY THE BLACK PLAYERS. SLOWLY BUT SURELY FANS ARE NOT ATTENDING GAMES AND TV OF THESE OUTRAGEOUS PLAYERS OF DECEIT AND DISTRUST. THE PRESIDENT WAS COMPLETELY RIGHT IN CALLING OUT THE TEAMS OWNERS AND PLAYERS OF DISRESPECT, NO FIRING, NO MONEY FROM FANS WHO WILL AVOID THE NFL GAMES AND THE SPONSOR WILL CUT OFF PREMIUMS FROM THE STATION AND TEAMS. WAKE YOU MORONS OF FAVORING DECEIT PLAYERS OF EVIL. THEY CAN'T PULL THAT STUFF IN ANOTHER COUNTRY LIKE IN AFRICA, MODESIA WHERE THE WARLORDS HANG OUT
    Show replies (3) Reply 18 3
    Avatar RubberDucky0311 2 hours ago
    The NFL & the players don't get it... I tune in to see a game. I have no interest in seeing protests of any kind on the sidelines. I'll boycott until the NFL gets the message..
    Show replies (5) Reply 22 5
    A peaceful, non aggressive protest is needed by the silent majority. Do not attend the next NFL game and ownership will see who pays the bills.
    Show replies (3) Reply 17 2
    Avatar Anticalifornia 2 hours ago
    they are killing the golden goose. I know I won't watch the NFL anymore.
    Show replies (1) Reply 18 2
    Again, I HATE Trump. But these NFL owners don't have any balls. They should be controlling these players on this issue just like they do on things that produce money for them. For once take a stand that has to do with something other than your wallet. They won't because they are spineless nitwits with way too much money.
    Show replies (4) Reply 15 1
    Avatar LollipopsAndRainbows 2 hours ago
    I'm Boycotting. Tell those kneelers to sit in the back of the bus with Maxine Watters, and make her leave that thing she wears on her head, with the bus driver
    Show replies (5) Reply 16 5
    Start of NFL death spiral 9/24/2017, i have a feeling there will be a big protest tomorrow and anyone on the edge like myself will finally have had enough.
    Reply 16 2
    We're going to guess, the owners have never served or protected this country.
    Show replies (3) Reply 12 2
    why do you think ratings are down out of touch owners and players
    Reply 26 5
    Boycott these money hungry owners and racist thugs running the sport in the ground.
    Reply 26 5
    Dear Owners, Please do not seek taxpayer funding the next time your billionaire hiney's desire to build a new stadium! Build it with your own cash!
    Reply 10 1
    NFL Elitist

I'm a Democrat. Here's what I have to say. Good for Trump. He is 100% correct on this issue. In my opinion, this a cop out on the owners part and the NFL's. They have no back bone. They are too afraid to lay down the law because they are afraid of a race war. I bet you all of the owners and The Commissioner can't stand this and want to make these bafoons stand during the Anthem. I bet that is what they truly believe. What decisions they make don't necessarily line up with what they really feel. They are just too afraid to go against the black guys. If it was a bunch of white guys kneeling during the Anthem, you better believe the NFL and owners would be handing out fines and the bear minimum. They are just AFRAID of black people's reactions. See, black people are rioting in the streets over everything, using everything as an excuse to riot, assault innocent people, loot and steal and vandalize. You didn't see whites rioting in the streets when OJ was found not guilty. No, the blacks though were running the streets with signs saying "The Juice is Loose." You don't see any whites rioting in the streets over the white college kid that was shot by the cops on campus because he had a knife and came at them. Why? Because he was wrong. Black people's response is always, way over the top, dramatic and violent to everything they don't like. The NFL Commissioner and owners don't want to start World War III. Thus was nothing but a POLITICALLY BENEFICIAL move on their part. They don't REALLY feel that way. I'm sure they can't stand it. See, I quit watching football because of this and I refuse to buy anything with an NFL logo on it. I'm sure it won't do much, but if a lot of other people did the same it would. I did this because last year I was getting so jacked every single time Krappernick was on TV kneeling for the Anthem and I'm just not going to get worked up anymore until something is done about it. If it never is, I will never watch again. I watch baseball and then hockey. I don't need the NFL anyways. All the rules they have now have ruined the game anyway. It stinks now.
    Guess which guys are white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess which guys are white.
    You

Thread Information